More evidence of Trump’s mental decline? Trump takes another cognitive exam.

Trump recently bragged he ”aced ” a cognitive test. As you will recall those tests require that you draw a picture of a clock, repeat five words and draw a picture of an animal, among other things. This raises a number of disturbing questions.

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests, much less two Alzheimers tests, other than Trump.

Trump‘s mental fitness in office has never been more in question. More and more people can see that Trump is in severe mental decline. Remember Trump has a family history of Alzheimers and dementia. He seems to be keeping with the family tradition.

I think we're all well aware of who's mental fitness is in question here and it sure as hell isn't Trump. It's the doddering old fool you fucking morons are trying to run. And that's the best you could come up with from the dregs that are left of your pathetic soon to be dead and gone party.

Last edited:
Trump recently bragged he ”aced ” a cognitive test. As you will recall those tests require that you draw a picture of a clock and repeat five words. This raises a number of serious questions.

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests other than Trump.

Trump‘s mental fitness in office has never been more in question. Most people can see that Trump is in severe mental decline. Remember Trump has a family history of Alzheimers and dementia. He seems to be keeping with the family tradition.

New York Times and MSNBC ... TDS Democratic Party "stupid" News for the cognitively impaired and socially butt-hurt... ;)
They are really angry tonight. I was going to have this, but it looks like they need it bad.......

87254395-10159637388540031-2643524552184823808-n.jpg

Trump recently bragged he ”aced ” a cognitive test. As you will recall those tests require that you draw a picture of a clock and repeat five words. This raises a number of serious questions.

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests other than Trump.

Trump‘s mental fitness in office has never been more in question. Most people can see that Trump is in severe mental decline. Remember Trump has a family history of Alzheimers and dementia. He seems to be keeping with the family tradition.

New York Times and MSNBC ... TDS Democratic Party "stupid" News for the cognitively impaired and socially butt-hurt... ;)
This is Trump who bagged about acing this “test”. Stop blaming others for Trump’s dementia-like behavior.

I'm more concerned with your TDS "dementia-like" behavior actually..
Lol..TDS what a sorry come back. Try again. It is Trump that bragged about the cognitive test. I think Trumpers must have dementia by osmosis That is the only explanation for Trumpist inanity.

You are not cognitive of your extreme case of TDS ... correct ..?
LOL..It is not worth arguing with you. You have your head so far up Trump’s backside that even the jaws of life can’t save you.

We need to focus on Trump’s mental decline and the reason Trump’s doctors thought he needed to be re-examined.

mmm do you think "No Balls Biden" will show up for the debates .. I doubt it and you fear it is my guess....?

Now there's your cognitive test..

Trump recently bragged he ”aced ” a cognitive test. As you will recall those tests require that you draw a picture of a clock, repeat five words and draw a picture of an animal, among other things. This raises a number of disturbing questions.

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests, much less two Alzheimers tests, other than Trump.

Trump‘s mental fitness in office has never been more in question. More and more people can see that Trump is in severe mental decline. Remember Trump has a family history of Alzheimers and dementia. He seems to be keeping with the family tradition.

I think we're all wellcaware of who's mental fitness is in question here and it sure as hell isn't Trump. It's the doddering old fool you fucking morons are trying to run. And that's the best you could come up with from the dregs that are left of your pathetic soon to be dead and gone party.
His experience is vast though................
quote-joe-biden-we-hold-these-truths-self-evident-created-by-the.jpg

Look at all these deflections to Biden! Biden’s doctor’s have not told him he needs to take a cognitive test. Biden does not have a family history of dementia. Only Trump has had to to take a cognitive test, not once, but TWICE. Only Trump has a family history of dementia.

Focus on Trump and answer the question as to why Trump’s doctors thought it necessary that Trump have his head examined.....again?

Last edited:

I think we're all wellcaware of who's mental fitness is in question here and it sure as hell isn't Trump. It's the doddering old fool you fucking morons are trying to run. And that's the best you could come up with from the dregs that are left of your pathetic soon to be dead and gone party.
His experience is vast though................
View attachment 361877

I'm glad you decided to stick around Persistence of Memory, especially with posts like these.. :popcorn:

Basket-case Biden .. the most coherent Democrat around ..:lol:

LOL. Poor Rump. Trying his best to dispel what everyone (outside of trumptards) can see...The guy is a walking nutcase!

Remember that right before he got elected in 2015, he broadcast this piece of hyperbole from his personal physician...

If elected, Mr Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Fast track to 2018, the same physician is on record saying that Rump wrote his own health letter!

So, yeah. We don't believe the orange douche-bag.

Trumps cognitive test is whether he can put his shoes on the right feet

Rosevelt was in a wheelchair, but many people didn't know it because most pictures of him didn't show it. Is Trump only being photographed above his feet for the same reason? Inquiring minds want to know.

Look at all these deflections to Biden! Biden’s doctor’s have not told him he needs to take a cognitive test. Biden does not have a family history of dementia. Only Trump has had to to take a cognitive test, not once, but TWICE. Only Trump has a family history of dementia.

Focus on Trump and answer the question as to why Trump’s doctors thought it necessary that Trump have his head examined.....again?

Biden supposedly took one and his camp refused to release it

It was in the news....lol why would they refuse to release it? Hmmmm?

Biden supposedly took one and his camp refused to release it

It was in the news....lol why would they refuse to release it? Hmmmm?

Credible link? Hannity is not the news.

So elaborate stop with the dissertations in length.

I limit my pearls to TDS swines due to their limited cognitive abilities.. ;) ..
Unfortunately you are a sad case. So far in denial that you refuse to see what is right in front you. You refuse to hear or accept Trump’s own words. That is sad. Very sad.

I agree with this part ..

President Trump on Thursday volunteered to Sean Hannity, the Fox News host, that he “very recently” took a test at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center measuring his mental acuity and “aced” it.

The rest is petty well bullshit ..
I saw the fat idiot said they were amazed by the results.. The fat idiot just said people were amazed he passed a dementia test. Hey trump... Do you understand the meaning of the words drooling from your mealy mouth?

First, what did Trump’s doctors see in Trump that they thought that Trump should retake the dementia test? How is it that’s we’ve a president who is in charge of the nuclear codes who brags he can draw a clock? No other president I can recall has had to take these tests, much less two cognitive tests, other than Trump.

You liars are hilarious.

Why hasn't trump released his results? Did you get confused again about the thread topic? Maybe you should take the test.
Why should he, liar? He don't have to, liar.
I didn't say that he should you whiny little cultist. Go whine to smellyirishass. She brought it up.

Forum List

Back