More Deep Thoughts from VP Kamala Harris.

Has there ever been a dumber VP? She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.

This is what affirmative action gets you.

Her response when asked to define “culture”

Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."
I'll have to give her credit where credit is due. One job of the VP is to make the president look good and when you compare her to Biden, Biden looks like a mentally all there genius.

Has there ever been a dumber VP? She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.

This is what affirmative action gets you.

Her response when asked to define “culture”

Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."
Stuff like this keeps you up at night, right CLOWN? What's harder on you? Harris or Trump getting his ass handed back to him in 2020 & his multiple felony indictments?

More word salad.
1689007928891.gif

Yeah, my definition is way better, maybe only because I looked it up.
In deference to Kamala, it's not an easy question to answer off of the cuff.

Culture is our way of life. Including (but not limited to) traditions, food that we eat, how we dress, and what kind of music we listen to. I answered that pretty easily without even looking it up. Not bad for somebody who was in special education as a kid huh? ;)

Forum List

Back