More Deep Thoughts from VP Kamala Harris.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Has there ever been a dumber VP? She makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein.

This is what affirmative action gets you.

Her response when asked to define “culture”

Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."

More Deep Thoughts from VP Kamala Harris.​

This oughtta be good.

I've got grease spills on my stove top with more brains than her.

I'm convinced she was picked as the only possible VP available to try to make Biden look smart.

Kamala is smart, Kamala is a woman, Kamala is vivacious, Kamala is the next president of the United States
R.8f9466db6a73488bff65fd626932bab8

Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment and our time. Right? And present culture is the way we express how we're feeling about the moment and we should always find times to express how we feel about the moment. That is a reflection of joy. Because, you know…it comes in the morning," Harris said, breaking into laughter.

She added, "We have to find ways to also express the way we feel about the moment in terms of just having language and a connection to how people are experiencing life. And I think about it in that way, too."
And this is why Conservatives and Republicans shouldn't be so quick to try and remove Biden from office. Just let this administration keep on stumbling and hammer the shit out of them during the next election.

she talks like she is stoned....lolol...............she is stoned and should be stoned

she forgot about shiny electric yellow skewl buses

Culture can be defined as all the ways of life including arts, beliefs and institutions of a population that are passed down from generation to generation.
Not according to the cackling Cockholster.

Duck everybody. Here comes Nostra with deeeeeeep thoughts

Forum List

Back