More crazy...

Al Gore should have the entire Arctic ice shelf shoved up his ass sideways.

Then he should be forced to pay back all the money he scammed with his "man-made global warming" bullshit.

Then he should be forced to pay back all the money he scammed with his "man-made global warming" bullshit.
And where is that pic of al Gore darting at the world?

and where is that pic of al gore farting on the earth? send it if u find it,,,,i cant

and where is that pic of al gore farting on the earth? send it if u find it,,,,i cant

Best I can do..

Gore_Lights_Fart.jpg

images

Best I can do..

Gore_Lights_Fart.jpg

images
theres another one out there,,real good! i may have it in deleted files

So many retarded deniers. They really are the stupidest humans on the planet, and the whiniest. None of 'em has the ability to understand what "global". A first grader could grasp it, but they can't.

But then, if they weren't profoundly stupid and gullible, they wouldn't have gotten sucked into the denier liars' cult.

And by the way, this a no-trolling zone. That's you, deniers. I know you all think you're special snowflakes who have a free pass to break board rules, but there are limits to that.

• Banned
So many retarded deniers. They really are the stupidest humans on the planet, and the whiniest. None of 'em has the ability to understand what "global". A first grader could grasp it, but they can't.

But then, if they weren't profoundly stupid and gullible, they wouldn't have gotten sucked into the denier liars' cult.

And by the way, this a no-trolling zone. That's you, deniers. I know you all think you're special snowflakes who have a free pass to break board rules, but there are limits to that.
Al gore is full of shit...

I guess everybody up in ORE-WASH better go Solar afore it's too late. Getcha a $90K Tesla too. Fill your un-used 3rd bedroom with car batteries to store up charge to heat babies in the winter. Fire up them wood stoves too. Clear cut....open it up again. $40/cord.

Forum List

Back