More Crazy Democrat Nonsense

Nothing to do with democrats. Schools have dress codes.

It has everything to do with Democrats. It's their default thought pattern.
No, it's yours and you are a hype partisan idiot. Schools have dress codes.

No, it's not. I would never hassle a student over a shirt depicting an armed Stormtrooper, anymore than I would hassle a student over a shirt honoring armed American troops, or armed Revolutionary War Minutemen, especially when any number of foreign flags, black rainbows and Che Guevara are acceptable.

Democrats are using the public system to link the very idea of weapons with punishment. It's an elementary mind control technique.
Most schools do not allow the kids to wear shirts depicting weapons or violence.

They don't allow anything American either, considering the number of reports on the subject.

In Loco Parentis.

The practice was never intended to replace the parent, but to support the parent.
It replaces the parents for as long as the child is under their care, which means obeying their rules.

WTF does that have to do with the Revolution?

Nothing. It has to do with Democrats brainwashing students.
Socialization is not brain washing, schools teach them to be citizens of our republic.

Dat's funny.

Modern-day public schools teach them to be slaves to The State.
Nope. That's just dogma, and nothing like the truth.

Indeed. Dogma is what the PS system teaches, and nothing like the truth.
Nope, and I'll not respond to that kind of fucking nonsense again.

Nothing. It has to do with Democrats brainwashing students.
Socialization is not brain washing, schools teach them to be citizens of our republic.

Dat's funny.

Again? You haven't responded yet, aside from flailing.

Dat's funny.

Again? You haven't responded yet, aside from flailing.
Show us a public school curriculum that teaches dogma? Go.

This, BTW, is dogma:

Statement of Faith
  • WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the sole, inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God; inerrant in the original manuscripts.
  • WE BELIEVE the inerrancy of Scripture embraces not only religious truth, but also the Bible's scientific, historical and literary features.
  • WE BELIEVE that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
  • WE BELIEVE in the creation of man and all nature by the direct act of God as recorded in Genesis.
  • WE BELIEVE in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, and His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
  • WE BELIEVE that all mankind is lost, sinful, and in need of salvation which comes only through rebirth by the Holy Spirit. This salvation is received by grace, through faith.
  • WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
  • WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost--they that are saved into the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
  • WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- See more at: Statement of Faith and Religious Beliefs of Park Christian School

I wonder if the Democrats realize that fireworks on the Fourth of July represent weapons fire in the Revolutionary War.

I probably shouldn't have said that, eh?

7th grader told his Star Wars shirt isn't allowed in school

Fireworks have been used in celebrations since the Chinese invented them in the 12th century. If they remind you of weapons, that's fine, but they are really nothing more than a pretty display to make the crowd go "OOOOOOhhhhhh"

Need to close the Department of Indoctrination (education), privatize the school system. Dem voters are Low Information morons anyway, there's no way of telling if they don't get a formal eduaction

Forum List

Back