How do red-blooded Americans feel about Islam?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Called to the Pinella County, Florida Islamic Center, November of this year:

“Yes, I’m a red-blooded American watching the news in France. I’m over this shit. I’m calling all mosques in Pinellas County. I’m bringing it to you baby, I’m tired of this shit. Guard your children. I don’t care if you are extremists or not. I’m tired of your shit. Get out of my fucking country. I am going to bomb your fucking location. My name is Martin Schnitzler and you can fucking come and find me and report me whenever you want. I am going to fucking take you guys down. I’m sick of you sand n*****s fucking the world up. Fuck you. Fuck Allah. We’ll see how you like it when someone firebombs your fucking place, starts shooting people at will in our country. I’m taking the war to you and I’m going to have a big following. We’re over this shit. You’re not the only mosque in this call. Everyone is getting this call tonight. Fuck you.”

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

34 Times American Muslims Suffered Discrimination In The Past Month

and this red blooded American's second call:

“Yes, I was calling in respect to the event on the 23rd and 24th of October, as well as the picnic on the 18th of October. I’ve already missed all that. But I’m basically going through your calendar and I just wanted to let you know with all this coming up with what’s going on in France, we’re tired of your shit and I’m going to fucking personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society in Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re fucking 2 years old or 100. I’m over your fucking shit and the whole country. Check out Facebook. Check out postings. This attack in France is the last straw, and, you know, fuck you, fuck Allah, fuck your sand n****r fucking ass pit. Get the fuck out of my country. And my name is Martin Schnitzler. Come find me, please. Please report me because I would love, love it. You’re going to fucking die, Masjid Sunnah, or whatever the fuck your name is, you fucking sand n****r.”

Take note, apparently this guy thinks he has a militia.

I wonder if it's 'well regulated'?

“Yes, I’m a red-blooded American watching the news in France. I’m over this shit. I’m calling all mosques in Pinellas County. I’m bringing it to you baby, I’m tired of this shit. Guard your children. I don’t care if you are extremists or not. I’m tired of your shit. Get out of my fucking country. I am going to bomb your fucking location. My name is Martin Schnitzler and you can fucking come and find me and report me whenever you want. I am going to fucking take you guys down. I’m sick of you sand n*****s fucking the world up. Fuck you. Fuck Allah. We’ll see how you like it when someone firebombs your fucking place, starts shooting people at will in our country. I’m taking the war to you and I’m going to have a big following. We’re over this shit. You’re not the only mosque in this call. Everyone is getting this call tonight. Fuck you.”

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

“Yes, I was calling in respect to the event on the 23rd and 24th of October, as well as the picnic on the 18th of October. I’ve already missed all that. But I’m basically going through your calendar and I just wanted to let you know with all this coming up with what’s going on in France, we’re tired of your shit and I’m going to fucking personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society in Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re fucking 2 years old or 100. I’m over your fucking shit and the whole country. Check out Facebook. Check out postings. This attack in France is the last straw, and, you know, fuck you, fuck Allah, fuck your sand n****r fucking ass pit. Get the fuck out of my country. And my name is Martin Schnitzler. Come find me, please. Please report me because I would love, love it. You’re going to fucking die, Masjid Sunnah, or whatever the fuck your name is, you fucking sand n****r.”

Doesn't even sound like he's well regulated

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

What is your point? Do you HAVE a point other than the one between your ears?

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

If he announced his candidacy he might edge out Trump in the polls with that platform.

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

Let's see Muslims killed 150 something people in a couple weeks and there were 34 acts of discrimiation that didn't kill anyone

Aww some people got their feelings hurt

That's so much worse than being dead I guess

I think what's pushing people over the edge is Imam Obama saying continuously "there is no such thing as a bad Muslim". We all know that there are bad people of all faiths but to be lectured ad nauseum sp? by the Muslim Brotherhood lover in the White House and his henchmen that a Muslim can do no wrong is really pissing people off.

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

Yes we know you far left drones love and support ISIS without question or hesitation..

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

Let's see Muslims killed 150 something people in a couple weeks and there were 34 acts of discrimiation that didn't kill anyone

And that's exactly it. "Discrimination" to libs just means someone said something I didn't like.

look and see whats happening worldwide and most of the killing , murder and disruptions are muslim caused . Everything from mass murder , slavery and invasion of Europe are all muslim caused Carineer !!

"I’m going to fucking personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society in Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re fucking 2 years old or 100."

An example of the ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear common to many on the right, the consequence of the right's politics of fear and bigotry.

No, he's not representative of all conservatives, just as Muslims who commit acts of terror are not representative of all Muslims.

But this is the kind of bigotry and hate that results in mosques being shot at and fire-bombed, terrorism no different than that which occurred in Charleston, Colorado Springs, or Paris.

LWNJ's believe that the San Berdu Jihadists were driven to radicalism by cultural insensitivity resulting from colonialism, White Privilege, institutional racism, and the aggregate effect of microaggressions over the years.

It's not their fault.

Naturally, the only solution is to outlaw all guns.

:cuckoo:

It's strange how the left sides with Muslims, very strange

It;s actually hilarious that they do. They do and stand for things against the most basic tenets of Islam. If any of the Progs claiming to support Islam lived in a Sharia community, they'd either be dead or maimed in no time at all.

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

Nice defense. I'll try that the next time I get a speeding ticket. "Hey! Who's dead!?"

Cue Lee Greenwood!

lol

Yes we know you far left drones love and support ISIS without question or hesitation..

The rightwinger you're defending didn't call ISIS.

"I’m going to fucking personally have a militia that’s going to come down to your Islamic Society in Pinellas County and firebomb you, shoot whoever’s there on sight in the head. I don’t care if they’re fucking 2 years old or 100."

An example of the ignorance, hate, and unwarranted fear common to many on the right, the consequence of the right's politics of fear and bigotry.

No, he's not representative of all conservatives, just as Muslims who commit acts of terror are not representative of all Muslims.

But this is the kind of bigotry and hate that results in mosques being shot at and fire-bombed, terrorism no different than that which occurred in Charleston, Colorado Springs, or Paris.
You're the ignorant one if you think there is nothing for us infidels to fear from an islamic society!!

Forum List

Back