More confirmation the corona death toll is made up

Are any of the field hospitals that were hastily built for the phony crisis actually being used? Or, in reality are they being dismantled because there never was a horde of corona patients?

That's really a load of shit as pneumonia has many causes, and 49,000 people died of it each year long before Coronavirus was first confected.

Are any of the field hospitals that were hastily built for the phony crisis actually being used? Or, in reality are they being dismantled because there never was a horde of corona patients?

Even if they aren't being used , they still provide comfort to the residents of New York who are panic stricken with hysteria from the news reports.

They see the situation is under control, if , God forbid, they get sick.

Even if they aren't being used , they still provide comfort to the residents of New York who are panic stricken with hysteria from the news reports.

They see the situation is under control, if , God forbid, they get sick.
Its so sad that the media and self serving dictators stir up such panic. Luckily there are strong people like you and i

We have a shitload of field hospitals. Every hospital has a parking lot field hospital. All hospitals are pretty much empty. Only the most dire of emergencies are admitted.

Breaking911
@Breaking911

BREAKING: New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says the city will begin labeling ‘coronavirus victims’ who weren’t even tested for the disease if their ‘symptoms fit certain parameters’ - WNBC
I finally get it! You're right! If more people would just die at home under stay home orders without testing before they are dead, we would not have to count them, even if the died coughing, with a high fever, unable to breath, during a coronavirus epidemic running wild in their community. Then maybe we could blow this coronvirus thing off as small potatoes. It's brilliant, and we owe this enlightenment all to twitter, that bastion of sound scientific revelation for the masses! The president uses twitter, so you know it's got to be good! Right?

We keep telling you why there are those who choose to turn their heads because they fear the truth and lies are easier to accept. Until they live it themselves lmfao.
AUTHORITARIANS USING CRISIS TO CRUSH CIVIL LIBERTIES

Big cities should be sending every new case to the field hospitals to off load the beleaguered medical staffs. Why is this not happening? Why do they keep piling onto these poor health care workers?

Why cant i be the corona czar? I make Birx and fauci look like dog crap. I mean in mental acuity of course, everyone LOOKS better than me.

Because they have a bigger plan and they need to shut the public up as well as shut us down using bogus lies.
1586450466842.png

The problem with NY doing this is that when other states don't and other states don't have equivalent spikes, NY will look like they made poor decisions in how they handled things across the board.

The problem with NY doing this is that when other states don't and other states don't have equivalent spikes, NY will look like they made poor decisions in how they handled things across the board.
Not too sure they made particularly good decisions, early on. :-(

Those dying of Coronavirus are very old. They were going to die soon anyway. Death of "old age" is what their death certificate should read.

They have made bad decisions!

Cuomo seemed more focused on filling beds and putting people on ventilators as opposed to preventing spread and finding treatments.

Forum List

Back