More Christie Problems? Sheesh.

Christie should do the right thing and resign.

Spitzer resigned over a far lesser charge.

So Bridget Kelly has invoked her 5th ammendment rights. I don't know how he does it, it's like Scooter Libbey/Dick Cheney all over again.

Liberals act as if "conservatives" give a crap about Christie.

He showed his true colors kissing Obama's ass, talking about global warming, etc....he is a liberal.

He is a NJ/NY liberal that parades around as a Republican.

Christie should do the right thing and resign.

Spitzer resigned over a far lesser charge.

He's so arrogant, he just knows he can get out of this and back on top.

arrogant-obama.jpg

Category:Obama administration controversies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ...:eek:

No. It's what he gets for corruption. If you believed he was innocent, you would have explained why.

He is innocent because he has not yet been proven guilty...and guilt will not constitute New Jersey Social Democrats complaining on MSNBC.

It was a disgusting act and I believe people ought to go to jail. It is classic Chicago style politics...and Democrats are apoplectic. Imagine that.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

hey look people a comedian! Shall we go down the list the Right has done this with?

He is innocent because he has not yet been proven guilty...and guilt will not constitute New Jersey Social Democrats complaining on MSNBC.

It was a disgusting act and I believe people ought to go to jail. It is classic Chicago style politics...and Democrats are apoplectic. Imagine that.

He is guilty by propaganda, that is the way Democrats bring down their opposition.

They start accusing and then attach the guilt without the proof. One person makes an accusation, it isn't investigated or proved, it is now fact with the Democrats.

Alinsky would be proud

OOOOOO pixie is throwing out the heavy rhetoric....Look out people!

Alinsky would be proud
Don't tell me with a straight face if this was a high profile D your side wouldn't be hair on fire like your side usually is ... you guys flip your wigs when there isn't any evidence -- and here we have some smoking guns, sharpiefests, a city turned into a parking lot during 9/11 week, a guy who pleads the 5th when asked his own name -- and now more charges of abuse of power and denying people who needed the allotted funds because they didn't play his game.

...this is criminal activity happening from the offices of one the most popular political figures in the country and the next presidential candidate rising star...and a lot of this stinks. And it *is* an actual scandal. Whether it brings down Christie, no one knows, but 5 people have already rolled, and two state investigations are slated and a US Atty. investigation is up next.

We are watching an episode of horse-head corruption here and what happens in the kindler, gentler corner of the GOP -- or so we were led, and there is a story here, with some real evidence.

To downplay it and divert at every opportunity, like cons have been doing -- and (ha!) screaming Alinsky! is purebred stoopid.

Rules for radicals

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Spreading propaganda apparently works on the minds of people like yourself.

Meanwhile the President of the United States practically declared his dictatorship. And YOU are cool with that, when that is something that is right in your face?

Whatever :eusa_hand:

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAAHA

you fucking partisan moron. All you literally have is deflections and rhetoric. When the truth is some people in Christies Admin, did some shady shit, so now people are coming out and throwing stuff around. Some will be bullshit and the others might not. Instead of letting the cards fall where they may, you pump out moronic rhetoric.

go back to daycare, this is too complicated for you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/19/n...to-christie-again-reject-a-subpoena.html?_r=0

I didn't even know that was an option (rejecting a subpoena).

Setting up a likely court battle, two former aides to Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey refused again on Tuesday to provide materials subpoenaed by the legislative panel investigating the politically charged lane closings leading to the George Washington Bridge last September.

That is old news!

The latest is this;

Chris Christie's childhood friend dragged into Bridgegate scandal | Mail Online

Turns out that the Port Authority cops were instructing motorists to call and complain about the traffic to the Ft Lee mayor. They said it was his fault.

So how did the cops become embroiled?

Apparently one of Christie's school buddies (yes, another one) is a police officer and he was the one who gave Wildstein a guided tour of the first day of the traffic jam. The texts between the two of them reveal that he was in on the idea.

Needless to say Christie is denying having spoken to his friend, who also just happened to coach one of his kids sports teams.

It just gets worse and worse every time there is another revelation.

I'm certainly not suggesting folks cater to me in choosing to post, but I really don't understand what fascination this story still has.

I had thought that maybe this was a corollary to Ayn Paul's and Mitt's fascination with Lewinsky, but I read something that made sense to me that the GOP's refascination with Bill getting a bj ... imagine getting a bj... really doesn't have anything to do with lame attempts at "taking shots' at slick and Hillary, or inherent horniness of repressed gop pols ... but rather older white women appear to be a deciding segment of the swing voters in 2014, so the rehash of the story is more a "shot" across Slick's bow to keep him from campaigning in places like Ark and La.

I'm certainly not suggesting folks cater to me in choosing to post, but I really don't understand what fascination this story still has.

I had thought that maybe this was a corollary to Ayn Paul's and Mitt's fascination with Lewinsky, but I read something that made sense to me that the GOP's refascination with Bill getting a bj ... imagine getting a bj... really doesn't have anything to do with lame attempts at "taking shots' at slick and Hillary, or inherent horniness of repressed gop pols ... but rather older white women appear to be a deciding segment of the swing voters in 2014, so the rehash of the story is more a "shot" across Slick's bow to keep him from campaigning in places like Ark and La.

The Christie Capers are like the water circling in the toilet bowl. Sooner or later the turd will get sucked down. The fascination is in wondering when we will find the "smoking text" that ties him to all of this.

If it was on Fox it would be a reality show like survivor. I find it curious how they are studiously avoiding this story like the plague.

I admit I'm moderately curious as to whether the guy will end up being convicted of something. I'm not looking forward to innane comparisons to Slick's perjury conviction, however.

I am also not amused with investigating Walker's business activities BEFORE he was elected. If you can't find official corruption for profit, you need a new dog.

Forum List

Back