More Children Die From the COVID Shot Than From COVID

Seriously? Are there 200M people who are young, healthy and free of underlying risk factors to experiment on?? And you are still ignoring the devastating effects of long Covid which can effect up to 20% of those who "recover" from even a mild case.

Totally wrong.
There are well over 200 million under 40 who do not vape or are over weight.
And there are almost NO risk factors.
You suggest up to 20% of those who recover have long covid effects, and that is totally wrong.
The reality is that over 90% of those who get infected as so asymptomatic that they do not even ever know they were infected.
The actual number of people who survive but remain effected by it is tiny compared to even the 0.1% who die.
So the number is incredibly insignificant.

All you have to do is look at the Amish community in PA, which achieved herd immunity, refused the vax, and ended the covid epidemic over a year ago.

{...

How Amish Communities Became The First To Achieve Covid "Herd Immunity" Without Higher Death Rate, Shutdown, Masks, Or Vaccines​

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date October 10, 2021
...}

None of this is making a lick of sense to me. Our efforts have not failed entirely buy have been thwarted to a great extent by vaccine misinformation and lies resulting in a large segment of the population being left vulnerable.

Wrong.
First of all, one has to realize how stupid it was to "flatten the curve".
That did not reduce the epidemic, but by only slowing it, allowed it to expand, spread, and multiply, to the point that herd immunity now can not be achieved with only 70% being immune.
It is now so wide spread, that you would essentially need 100%.
Herd immunity can only be achieved with a small % being immune if you work quickly to accelerate the initial spike, and cause the epidemic to burn out by using up the easy hosts too quickly.
Flattening the curve is incredibly destructive because it in effect conserves easy hosts, ensuring it can never run out.

Second is that the mRNA injections simply are NOT vaccines, can not work like vaccines, and provide ZERO long term immunity.
We see that not only from the fact they lose all effectiveness after 6 months, but also because there simply is no way the immune system can learn to identify anything from just a spike protein. Our own body has to also produce and use the exact same spike protein. It can never become an immune system trigger. The corona viruses have spike proteins so they can mimic exosomes and fake their way into getting ACE2 receptors to let them in. If their spike proteins were to change from what exosomes use, then the ACE2 receptors would no longer let them in.

If you want more proof, then just look at places like Australia, where they have achieved over 93% vaccination rates, and yet have absolutely no evidence of having achieved herd immunity at all.
{...

...}

Clearly mRNA vaccines do not work.
There is no reason to work on trying to achieve what Australia has proven to not work.

Last edited:
Wrong.
First of all, one has to realize how stupid it was to "flatten the curve".
That did not reduce the epidemic, but by only slowing it, allowed it to expand, spread, and multiply, to the point that herd immunity now can not be achieved with only 70% being immune.
It is now so wide spread, that you would essentially need 100%.

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing you?

Who says that we need essentially 100% immunity to have herd immunity? Other than you, that is.

Second, even with slowing the spread of the disease and a vaccine.....many of our hospitals were still overwhelmed. Staff became infected, they started bringing in refrigeration trucks and stacking the dead like cordwood.

And your solution, based on exactly jack shit, was to massively INCREASE the number of people flooding into our hospitals at the exact same time.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Says who? Let me guess.....you citing you?

Who says that we need essentially 100% immunity to have herd immunity? Other than you, that is.

Second, even with slowing the spread of the disease and a vaccine.....many of our hospitals were still overwhelmed. Staff became infected, they started bringing in refrigeration trucks and stacking the dead like cordwood.

And your solution, based on exactly jack shit, was to massively INCREASE the number of people flooding into our hospitals at the exact same time.

That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Obviously you should not normally need 100% to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity.
But the point is that if you constantly continue to spread an epidemic around enough, then eventually so many diverse contact groups will all have at least one infected person, so herd immunity can no longer work.
Then everyone will eventually get expose, and no % of immune people will protect them.
This is when an epidemic can start to be considered endemic and will never go away.

And wrong, no hospital has ever been totally overwhelmed.
Otherwise they would have called in for FEMA emergency facilities, and that never happened.

And no, you are lying when you call "variolation" my solution.
Deliberate infection is an ancient and proven practice, which I illustrated by showing how General Washington did it to the Continental Army in 1777.
And if you understood anything, you would have seen that deliberate infection of those not vulnerable, does NOT at all increase the number hospitalized, but greatly DECREASES it.

And there is no such thing as "long covid".
Holy shit. That right there does it, You have just destroyed any and all credibility that you might have had. I have listened to you and considered what you had to say. I kept an open mind and did some research thinking that I might be able to learn something myself. But that statement is just over the top ridiculous. It does not matter whether the lingering effects are due to the virus itself or the bodies reaction to it. The fact is that many people suffer long term from having had Covid. I can no longer be bothered dealing with your insane anti vax crap

Last edited:
here are well over 200 million under 40 who do not vape or are over weight.
And there are almost NO risk factors.
More nonsensical made up bullshit

The Brookings study found that people under age 40 made up 50.7 percent of the U.S. population as of July 2019. The percentage represented 166 million people. Older age groups numbered 162 million people.

Majority of US Population Now Under Age 40 - VOA

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/study-majority-of-us-population-now-under-age-40-/5532061.html

learningenglish.voanews.com/a/study-majority-of-us-population-now-under-ag

And there is no reason to believe that all or most of them have do risk factors. Why the fuck do you think that the military is having problems finding qualified recruits?

Obviously you should not normally need 100% to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity.

How would you know? Remember, Rigby.....you don't have the slightest clue how any of this works. Not herd immunity, not vaccines, nothing you're discussing. Nor are you citing anyone who does. Your 'we now need 100% immunity' is a made up number, pulled sideways out of your ass, based on absolutely nothing.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. And then bizarrely expecting us to ignore ACTUAL immunologists with collective centuries of relevant experience for your uninformed opinion.

Why would we ever, ever do this?

Your proposal is simply stupid. As it would have pushed already straining medical systems to the breaking point, resulted in massive numbers of additional dead, and long before we could have developed a vaccine to protect ourselves from the worst effects of serious illness.

No thank you.

And wrong, no hospital has ever been totally overwhelmed.
Do you ever run out of insane bullshit and lies?

Several lines of evidence are now sending us the same message: Hospitals are becoming overwhelmed, causing them to restrict whom they admit and leading more Americans to die needlessly. The current rise in hospitalizations began in late September, and for weeks now hospitals have faced unprecedented demand for medical care.

The U.S. Has Passed the Hospital Breaking Point - The Atlantic

www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/the-worst-case-scenario-is-happening-hospitals-are-overwhelmed/617301/

www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2020/12/the-worst-case-scenario-is-happ

Several lines of evidence are now sending us the same message: Hospitals are becoming overwhelmed, causing them to restrict whom they admit and leading more Americans to die needlessly. The current rise in hospitalizations began in late September, and for weeks now hospitals have faced unprecedented demand for medical care.

View attachment 601911

All you ever need to know about Rigby and his claims......is two words:

Dunnning-Kruger.

Holy shit. That right there does it, You have just destroyed any and all credibility that you might have had. I have listened to you and considered what you had to say. I kept an open mind and did some research thinking that I might be able to learn something myself. But that statement is just over the top ridiculous. It does not matter whether the lingering effects are due to the virus itself or the bodies reaction to it. The fact is that many people suffer long term from having had Covid. I can no longer be bothered dealing with your insane anti vax crap

Wrong.
If you call something "long covid", then you are saying it is one thing, and caused by covid.
But since covid can not cause anything, and the long term symptoms depend on what sort of allergic reaction your own immune system had, then it will be totally different for each person, and have nothing to do with covid.
So then should NOT be called, "long covid".
That is totally inaccurate, misleading, and likely to result in wrong treatment.
Some people will have blood clots.
Others will have inflammation in the heart.
Scaring of the lungs can also happen.
Etc.
Anyone associating this autoimmune response with covid, is totally wrong and missing the whole point.
Covid may have been the trigger, but has nothing to do with the particular damage or the appropriate treatment.
This mistake is also what is preventing proper covid cures as well.
The medical profession is focusing on things like anti-virals, when in reality the virus is irrelevant, and they need to concentrate instead on immuno suppressants.

Wrong.
If you call something "long covid", then you are saying it is one thing, and caused by covid.

Says you, citing you. Which means nothing as you know jack shit about long covid.

Meanwhile, ACTUAL immunologists contradict you, noting the horrendous vascular damage done by Covid and the long term health effects it has.

But since covid can not cause anything, and the long term symptoms depend on what sort of allergic reaction your own immune system had, then it will be totally different for each person, and have nothing to do with covid.

Allergies....according you, citing you. And you know nothing about COVID. Back in reality, the COVID has many common symptoms.

1644978115761.png

Remember, you don't know a fucking thing about anything we're discussing.

More nonsensical made up bullshit

The Brookings study found that people under age 40 made up 50.7 percent of the U.S. population as of July 2019. The percentage represented 166 million people. Older age groups numbered 162 million people.

Majority of US Population Now Under Age 40 - VOA

View attachment 601899
learningenglish.voanews.com/a/study-majority-of-us-population-now-under-ag

And there is no reason to believe that all or most of them have do risk factors. Why the fuck do you think that the military is having problems finding qualified recruits?

Since we only needed 70% immunity, then we could easily have topped off the final amount needed by those who recovered and did not need to then be deliberately infected.
The military is having trouble finding anyone who wants to enlist, not that they are all vulnerable to covid.

Since we only needed 70% immunity, then we could easily have topped off the final amount needed by those who recovered and did not need to then be deliberately infected.
The military is having trouble finding anyone who wants to enlist, not that they are all vulnerable to covid.

You already 'said', that we need 100% immunity now.....a number you made up, based on nothing. Your made up numbers and imaginary stats don't offer us any insight.

Vaccination isn't 'deliberately infecting' anyone.

Remember, you don't know how covid works. You don't know how immunology works. You don't know how vaccines work.

How would you know? Remember, Rigby.....you don't have the slightest clue how any of this works. Not herd immunity, not vaccines, nothing you're discussing. Nor are you citing anyone who does. Your 'we now need 100% immunity' is a made up number, pulled sideways out of your ass, based on absolutely nothing.

You simply don't know what you're talking about. And then bizarrely expecting us to ignore ACTUAL immunologists with collective centuries of relevant experience for your uninformed opinion.

Why would we ever, ever do this?

Your proposal is simply stupid. As it would have pushed already straining medical systems to the breaking point, resulted in massive numbers of additional dead, and long before we could have developed a vaccine to protect ourselves from the worst effects of serious illness.

No thank you.

Wrong.
I know exactly how herd immunity, vaccines, and everything we are discussing, works.
Its not hard.
Any one who has a basic reading level can access and understand all there is on the subjects.

The point of now needing much higher number than originally has to do with what is called "circles of contact".
Most people do not just randomly contact other people, but instead have a small circle of constant contact.
Like a tribe.
Herd immunity initially requires a small % because you only have to prevent transference from one circle of contact to another.
But if you wait too long, then all the circles of contact eventually get at least one contaminated member over time.
In which case then no one is isolated and safe from the infection any more.

And no, you are totally wrong.
I propose NOTHING.
I am just telling you what historically ALL the experts have always done.
And I illustrated it by showing how General Washington ended the smallpox epidemic by deliberate infection of the entire Continental Army.

We clearly were never had our medical facilities over loaded, and early on when deliberate infection would have been ideal, there was almost NO ONE in hospitals for covid at all. Early on deliberate infection, would have prevented the hospitals from EVER becoming over loaded.

Clearly the mRNA injections do not at all work as a vaccine, so there was never any real choice.
We always should have gone with deliberate infection right away.
That would have saved over 800,000 lives.

View attachment 601911

Wrong.
First of all, we should have done the deliberate infection in the very first month, and there was almost no one in the hospital then.
Second is that the problem how is NOT over crowding, but staff burn out, due to the long duration of relentless continual hospitalization the failed vaccines are causing.

Says you, citing you. Which means nothing as you know jack shit about long covid.

Meanwhile, ACTUAL immunologists contradict you, noting the horrendous vascular damage done by Covid and the long term health effects it has.

Allergies....according you, citing you. And you know nothing about COVID. Back in reality, the COVID has many common symptoms.

View attachment 601921

Remember, you don't know a fucking thing about anything we're discussing.

That is ignorant.
Those are the same symptom of a cold or flu, and we were talking about "LONG COVID", which has NONE of those symptoms.

Wrong.
I know exactly how herd immunity, vaccines, and everything we are discussing, works.

No, you don't. You don't know jack shit. You're offering us your uninformed opinions about topics you know nothing about as facts.

And then seem confused when rational people ignore your hapless nonsense and instead listen to ACTUAL doctors and immunologists.

You make up imaginary stats based on nothing. You ignore the hospitals that were overwhelmed, despite the evidence. And propose that in the face of a deadly disease killing thousands a day and overwhelming hospitals across the nation.....that we need MORE disease, MORE infection, MORE death.

Um, no. When we need medical advice, no one comes to you, Rigby.

You already 'said', that we need 100% immunity now.....a number you made up, based on nothing. Your made up numbers and imaginary stats don't offer us any insight.

Vaccination isn't 'deliberately infecting' anyone.

Remember, you don't know how covid works. You don't know how immunology works. You don't know how vaccines work.

I know how vaccines, covid, and immunology work.
But you clearly do not.

Go back to a link on the deliberate infection that General Washington did to end the smallpox epidemic in 1777.

That is ignorant.
Those are the same symptom of a cold or flu, and we were talking about "LONG COVID", which has NONE of those symptoms.

Says you, citing yourself. The paper that linked on the vascular damage caused by COVID was thousands of words long. You didn't even try to read it.

You ignored it. Then replaced ACTUAL research with your delusional assurances that you know better than all the doctors and immunologist.

Because you say you do.

Um, no. No one comes to you for medical advice, Rigby.

No, you don't. You don't know jack shit. You're offering us your uninformed opinions about topics you know nothing about as facts.

And then seem confused when rational people ignore your hapless nonsense and instead listen to ACTUAL doctors and immunologists.

You make up imaginary stats based on nothing. You ignore the hospitals that were overwhelmed, despite the evidence. And propose that in the face of a deadly disease killing thousands a day and overwhelming hospitals across the nation.....that we need MORE disease, MORE infection, MORE death.

Um, no. When we need medical advice, no one comes to you, Rigby.

Liar.
If I was coming up with these ideas, then how come General Washington used deliberate infection to end the smallpox epidemic of 1777?
Obviously I am simply reading the science and telling you the fact.
If you do not care to believe the facts, that is your problem.

Forum List

Back