Oliver Stone on the JFK cover up with Joe Rogan 1/6/22

Wow. Crazy right wingers are frantically trying to find something to keep their minions riled up about. To distract from the coup attempt, they are going back and rehashing everything from the JFK assassination to the Nixon tapes to keep their attention. They really need new material.

Oswald acted alone
Yeah. We all keep forgetting about that magic bullet that looped around and got him in the right temple from behind.
gifjfk.gif

Wow. Crazy right wingers are frantically trying to find something to keep their minions riled up about.
I'm crazy, but not a right-winger. And I don't believe Stone or Rogan are either but nice try twisted sister,.
To distract from the coup attempt, they are going back and rehashing everything from the JFK assassination to the Nixon tapes to keep their attention. They really need new material.
The coup attempt was by Obama and Hillary in 2016. Durham's working on it.

I'm crazy, but not a right-winger. And I don't believe Stone or Rogan are either but nice try twisted sister,.

The coup attempt was by Obama and Hillary in 2016. Durham's working on it.
You're just saying that because the microchip you received in your vaccination told you to.

So you got your microchip the old fashioned way, by alien abduction?
The only microchip I ever got was shoved up my ass by a 17 year old Puerto Rican girl (with her finger while she was blowing me), when I was 15 on Brighton Beach in Brooklyn Ny. First time I ever got laid under the boardwalk.

She still keeps track of me from her condo in Sarasota and texts my wife all the time. We have threesomes whenever we meet in Atlanta every summer.....they're like best friends .

Last edited:
The only microchip I ever got was shoved up my ass by a 17 year old Puerto Rican girl (with her finger while she was blowing me), when I was 15 on Brighton Beach in Brooklyn Ny. First time I ever got laid under the boardwalk.

She still keeps track of me from her condo in Sarasota.
That was Raoul .He dressed like that and called himself Maria back then, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't his finger.

Forum List

Back