More Children Die From the COVID Shot Than From COVID

We have seen the misinformation has gotten to the SCOTUS. Time to protect our children.

Didn't Bill Gates do a speech at CFR or somewhere on "population control through vaccines" ?

The point is that these other countries are much less political and more based on logic, reason, and science.
They are good examples to look at as to what is right, logical, and accurate.
And in the US, we are NOT supposed to be governed by anyone else.
The people are supposed to BE the government, or at least control it.
That is wrong. You might elect them As we know but once they enter congress they are bound by corporate governance and the like. Basically they are disconnected from what the people want until the election.

You are not governed by anyone else if you are implying there is an invisible international force. It simply doesn't exist.
You are governed by the laws etc. Politicians are there to make laws and enact them. They are not there to perform to every whim and prayer and hatreds.

When you deliberately infect, then you know who to temporarily isolate, so then it will not spread.
Others do NOT need immunity.
The whole point of "herd immunity" is that once 70% are immune, the epidemic dies out from the odds of finding a new host every 12 days to be too low to be viable.

And there is no such thing as "long covid".
What happens to some people is that the over reaction to the virus harms the lungs, and that sends blood clots through out the body.
I've not seen information to that effect.
But the length of time it takes for those blood clots to be processed is not relevant.
The immune system will take care of them eventually.
Covid can not survive in the blood and therefore can not effect any organ in the body except the lungs.
There is blood through out the lungs. Might it be it lodges there to cause maximum effect?

Not when the government is corrupt. They have already shown certain people are above the law. Public opinion is what matters.

Please explain your reasoning why you think a bunch of idiots like yourself screaming propaganda and conspiracy theories amounts to anything except strained vocal chords and enjoyment for the millions who think of you as little more than a nuisance.

Please explain your reasoning why you think a bunch of idiots like yourself screaming propaganda and conspiracy theories amounts to anything except strained vocal chords and enjoyment for the millions who think of you as little more than a nuisance.
You are projecting. The conspiracy theory Trump was spied on by Clinton is now fact.

6vcpfm.jpg
6vcpgc.jpg

We have seen the misinformation has gotten to the SCOTUS. Time to protect our children.

Why in the world is this in "conspiracy theories"?

Everything that has been a "conspiracy theory" in the last two years or so has proven true. C'mon USMB. Do better.

Has anyone else noticed that these right wing loons never seem to have any figures...just a link to a kook site.

I mean...if you post a figure telling us how many kids have supposedly died, it would be noticed....nobody with any sense clicks on these links and exposes their computer to God only knows what sort of malware.

Just post the figures.

Has anyone else noticed that these right wing loons never seem to have any figures...just a link to a kook site.

I mean...if you post a figure telling us how many kids have supposedly died, it would be noticed....nobody with any sense clicks on these links and exposes their computer to God only knows what sort of malware.

Just post the figures.

There are more of us than you.

The propaganda made too many people quiet. But that is ending and fast. Don't believe me? Only 350K of 19 MILLION children under 5 are vaccinated against Covid. So, parents are very very hesitant about the vaccines.

There are what people are willing to say publicly and what they are willing to inject into their children's arms.

But keep talking. You've quite the record here.

There are more of us than you.

The propaganda made too many people quiet. But that is ending and fast. Don't believe me? Only 350K of 19 MILLION children under 5 are vaccinated against Covid. So, parents are very very hesitant about the vaccines.

There are what people are willing to say publicly and what they are willing to inject into their children's arms.

But keep talking. You've quite the record here.

I dare you to post a number of kids you say have died because of the jab.

I dare you to post a number of kids you say have died because of the jab.
Here is one.
Here are some more.
But the Wall Street Journal has some reservations about having kids vaccinated against COVID, claiming that government policies are impacting children based on one statistic: the number of children under 18 who have died with a COVID diagnosis code in their record. That statistic is 335. The report questioned why the CDC has failed to "[research] each death to find out whether COVID caused it or if it involved a pre-existing medical condition."

Forum List

Back