...Roger Stone, and his role for the January 6th attack.....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
As I mentioned in that nearby Lawfare thread, there was mention of the role of Roger Stone.

The piece informed....for me, the first time......that Stone had articulated the tactics and strategies that we witnessed in 2020, and on the January 6th, 2021 attack.......well, he articulated all of it before. Publicly.

In 2016 !

From the Lawfare piece:

"At least one Oath Keeperā€”Jessica Watkinsā€”had a VIP pass to provide security at the main rally at the Ellipse, while six others were providing security for longtime dirty trickster, convicted felon and Trump pardonee Roger Stone on Jan. 5 and 6.

Stone was not just a major promoter of the Stop the Steal movement and a key speaker at rallies on Jan. 5. He was also the original mastermind of the whole template for insurrection that played out on Jan. 6. Four years earlierā€”in July 2016ā€”when Stone mistakenly assumed that Trump would lose his first Presidential contest against Hillary Clinton, he had laid out the entire insurrection formula in an interview on Breitbartā€™s The Milo Yiannopoulos Show.

He had observed then that a voting machine was ā€œessentially a computerā€ and had reasoned, ā€œWho is to say they cannot be rigged?ā€
He continued:
"I think we have widespread voter fraud, but the first thing that Trump needs to do is begin talking about it constantly. He needs to say for example: . . . ā€˜I am leading in Florida. The polls all show it. If I lose Florida, we will know that thereā€™s voter fraud. If thereā€™s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.ā€™ . . . I think heā€™s gotta put them on notice that their Inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath."

Said----in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above was new to me ---(tho I had heard about the 6 Oathkeepers provinding security for Stone.)

Clearly, what we Americans witnessed throughout 2020 with the constant recital by Don Trump that the "only way I can lose is by fraud".....was following the plan that had been hatched four years earlier. To set the stage for denying a peaceful transfer of power. They didn't need it in 2016.....but it was there on the shelf for 2020.

It was planned.

I want to be blunt here ----- I have never ever liked the persona that Roger Stone has presented to us in our American politics. He took pride in being termed, hell, I think he coined it and used it to describe himself as a "Dirty Trickster".

Look, I ain't a farm kid just off the turnip truck. I know 'dirty tricks' have been part of Amercan politics since the beginning (Jefferson called Adams a hermophrodite. Adams published --don't vote for Jefferson because he had died.) But, I cannot condone or tolerate someone of Stone's character and behavior, whose purpose and role in the business of politics is for subterfuge, slander, and dishonest machinations.

Anyway, I share the above because I found it intersting.
And hoped other readers here would too.

As I mentioned in that nearby Lawfare thread, there was mention of the role of Roger Stone.

The piece informed....for me, the first time......that Stone had articulated the tactics and strategies that we witnessed in 2020, and on the January 6th, 2021 attack.......well, he articulated all of it before. Publicly.

In 2016 !

From the Lawfare piece:

"At least one Oath Keeperā€”Jessica Watkinsā€”had a VIP pass to provide security at the main rally at the Ellipse, while six others were providing security for longtime dirty trickster, convicted felon and Trump pardonee Roger Stone on Jan. 5 and 6.

Stone was not just a major promoter of the Stop the Steal movement and a key speaker at rallies on Jan. 5. He was also the original mastermind of the whole template for insurrection that played out on Jan. 6. Four years earlierā€”in July 2016ā€”when Stone mistakenly assumed that Trump would lose his first Presidential contest against Hillary Clinton, he had laid out the entire insurrection formula in an interview on Breitbartā€™s The Milo Yiannopoulos Show.

He had observed then that a voting machine was ā€œessentially a computerā€ and had reasoned, ā€œWho is to say they cannot be rigged?ā€
He continued:
"I think we have widespread voter fraud, but the first thing that Trump needs to do is begin talking about it constantly. He needs to say for example: . . . ā€˜I am leading in Florida. The polls all show it. If I lose Florida, we will know that thereā€™s voter fraud. If thereā€™s voter fraud, this election will be illegitimate, the election of the winner will be illegitimate, we will have a constitutional crisis, widespread civil disobedience, and the government will no longer be the government.ā€™ . . . I think heā€™s gotta put them on notice that their Inauguration will be a rhetorical, and when I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath."

Said----in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of the above was new to me ---(tho I had heard about the 6 Oathkeepers provinding security for Stone.)

Clearly, what we Americans witnessed throughout 2020 with the constant recital by Don Trump that the "only way I can lose is by fraud".....was following the plan that had been hatched four years earlier. To set the stage for denying a peaceful transfer of power. They didn't need it in 2016.....but it was there on the shelf for 2020.

It was planned.

I want to be blunt here ----- I have never ever liked the persona that Roger Stone has presented to us in our American politics. He took pride in being termed, hell, I think he coined it and used it to describe himself as a "Dirty Trickster".

Look, I ain't a farm kid just off the turnip truck. I know 'dirty tricks' have been part of Amercan politics since the beginning (Jefferson called Adams a hermophrodite. Adams published --don't vote for Jefferson because he had died.) But, I cannot condone or tolerate someone of Stone's character and behavior, whose purpose and role in the business of politics is for subterfuge, slander, and dishonest machinations.

Everything that prick does is pre-planned and it's not for the country's benefit. It's based on dirty slimy politic.

I hope the Trump Tards & BLM get into a huge battle & kill each-other off, then we will execute the survivors via firing squad.

Oh my God you fucking ass holes.....................LOLOLOLOL

In 2016 right.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

we were scammed on 1/6 you idiots. They control every few brain cells you have

God are you people fucking stupid.........JC almighty the media and your fizzled craniums

In 2016 !

From the Lawfare piece:

He continued:

Said----in 2016.

It was planned.

Agitprop disinformation....

JonesDragons.jpg

Which means Trump heard this plan as well clear back in 2016.
That's the story that's developing!
Is it curious to you too that there is less defense of Trump lately on this forum? Some at least are refusing to compromise themselves by parroting the untruths and spamming that is Trump.
Are they beginning to see the threat to their democracy?

The 22 elections may not be all that decided yet?

Wow.... this sniveling shit almost rises to the level of a complete nothingburger...

Wait til you hear about Hunted Biden raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls.... it's been said "their screams will haunt you"....

There's a little meat on that bone.

Wow.... this sniveling shit almost rises to the level of a complete nothingburger...

Wait til you hear about Hunted Biden raping and torturing 10-year old Chinese girls.... it's been said "their screams will haunt you"....

There's a little meat on that bone.
Your pathetic whataboutism lies will not help you.

ā€˜Look at All Those People Fighting for Meā€™: Trump ā€˜Gleefullyā€™ Watched Jan. 6 Riot, Says Trumps Former Press Secretary. Trump refused repeated request to ask the insurrectionist to stop the attack.​

Last edited:
Chillicothe

It appears Mr. Stone wrote some checks to some dangerous people that Jared Kushner did not cash for him.

"Stone had also created a "pardon wish list" of various other felons, and in October 2020 told one prisoner's representative that Jared Kushner would help him secure them.

They included Michael Sessa and Victor Orena, according to the Washington Post, reported to be the former acting boss and a captain of the Colombo crime family in New York. They are serving life sentences for murder and racketeering convictions in the 1990s.

"I've got to know that Jared's got the paperwork and he 'gets it,' " Stone said, according to The Washington Post.

However, when his plan failed to come to fruition, an angry Stone railed against Kushner and the outgoing president Trump.

The day of Joe Biden's inauguration, Stone was wearing a microphone but out of view as he complained to staffer Enrique Alejandro about Kushner, The Post said.

"In two weeks he's moving to Miami," Stone told Alejandro, referring to a $32 million lot in Miami purchased by Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump.

"He's going to get a beating. He needs to have a beating. And needs to be told, 'This time we're just beating you. Next time we're killing you,'" Stone reportedly said to Alejandro."

Forum List

Back