more bullshit from iran & sharia. we should just nuke them

Pakistan is an Islamic state and it already has nukes. India has nukes, and there's a lot of weird barbaric customs followed by Hindus, too. Not only that, India and Pakistan remain state enemies and could blow each other up! Since we're allies of both, who would the U.S. support? Yours is a failed argument.

Ok, I would HARDLY put the regime in Iran on the same plane as Pakistan or India. Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics who would no doubt nuke Israel within a week of having a functioning device. India and Pakistan are of course in a situation of MADD much as we were with the Soviet Union. Even the Chinese care enough about their own asses not to nuke anyone. Those nut jobs in Tehran don't though.

I don't think Iran would nuke Israel. Theirs is just like every other country that has or wants nuclear capability, and that is for a deterent. If Iran nuked Israel, even the mullahs know they wouldn't be alive long enough to enjoy the victory.

You assume they care. They do not. You need to read up on Islamic fundamentalists. Their own death is no only no big deal, it is something to look forward to as long as you take some infidels with you. They truly are insane.

What if blue doesn't NEED the cops, even in desperate situations?

yea honestly I would rather keep my dog alive and handle the robber myself

You lack the intelligence to defend yourself verbally in this thread without resorting to predictable ad hominem attacks so I doubt very much you could defend yourself physically.

lulz you accuse me of using fallacy then use one yourself trying to equate my actions in this thread with my phyiscal ability :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

From the new Bush/Republican supported Iraqi constitution:

Article 2:
First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:
A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

Why bomb Iran when we went to all the trouble of creating another Iran and calling it "Iraq"?

Where do you live? I would sanction nuking that city just to put the world out of its misery of supporting you.

So let me get this straight, and blu correct me if I'm wrong. But...

You are against our LEO using appropriate force against knucklehead criminals but advocate nuking an entire nation because of the actions of some?

Sounds racist to me.

no you are just an idiot and slamming someone on a car is not appropriate force

Proves how stupid you are. Appropriate force is determined by what the suspect is doing. IE sometimes slamming someone against a car is excessive force, and sometimes it is not.

Once again, I PRAY that your family never needs LEO services, because you are clearly undeserving of the prompt, professional service you would no doubt receive.

All that aside, there is no excuse for advocating the nuking of an entire nation. You're a hypocrite and a racist.

News flash for you ConHog, over 20% of police think that other police use excessive force. Does that indicate to you that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong?

www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/181312.pdf

no you are just an idiot and slamming someone on a car is not appropriate force

Proves how stupid you are. Appropriate force is determined by what the suspect is doing. IE sometimes slamming someone against a car is excessive force, and sometimes it is not.

Once again, I PRAY that your family never needs LEO services, because you are clearly undeserving of the prompt, professional service you would no doubt receive.

All that aside, there is no excuse for advocating the nuking of an entire nation. You're a hypocrite and a racist.

News flash for you ConHog, over 20% of police think that other police use excessive force. Does that indicate to you that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong?

News flash that means 80% think they do not. Could that mean you might be wrong. :cuckoo:

Pakistan is an Islamic state and it already has nukes. India has nukes, and there's a lot of weird barbaric customs followed by Hindus, too. Not only that, India and Pakistan remain state enemies and could blow each other up! Since we're allies of both, who would the U.S. support? Yours is a failed argument.

Ok, I would HARDLY put the regime in Iran on the same plane as Pakistan or India. Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics who would no doubt nuke Israel within a week of having a functioning device. India and Pakistan are of course in a situation of MADD much as we were with the Soviet Union. Even the Chinese care enough about their own asses not to nuke anyone. Those nut jobs in Tehran don't though.

I don't think Iran would nuke Israel. Theirs is just like every other country that has or wants nuclear capability, and that is for a deterent. If Iran nuked Israel, even the mullahs know they wouldn't be alive long enough to enjoy the victory.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ConHog, this is definitely a lot stupider than your signature quote from ravi. You have to admit that ravi is not the dumbest USMB poster by a long shot.

Personally do not think they would directly nuke anyone. Nope they will slip some material or a functioning nuke to one of their many terrorist affiliates, and that will do the job just fine, and leave the west with out the ability to prove it was them and respond.

News flash that means 80% think they do not. Could that mean you might be wrong. :cuckoo:

Nope, because i think some cops, not all cops, use excessive force occasionally. If you look at that study I linked to, 22% of police claim that their fellow cops use excessive force sometimes, often, or always. On the other hand, you seem to think that what I call excessive force is justified.

Personally do not think they would directly nuke anyone. Nope they will slip some material or a functioning nuke to one of their many terrorist affiliates, and that will do the job just fine, and leave the west with out the ability to prove it was them and respond.

That makes me feel better.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

ConHog, this is definitely a lot stupider than your signature quote from ravi. You have to admit that ravi is not the dumbest USMB poster by a long shot.

That is a pretty stupid statement. Stupider than my signature quote yes. But Ravi takes the cake for stupidity, well CIrcleJerk probably shares it with her. 38 outright lies in 5 pages that I called her on and not once did she acknowledge the proof and admit that she was wrong. That goes beyond stupid.

Wed at 14, 'adulterous' girl, Azar Bagheri, awaits stoning | The Australian[/url]

gir,l who "committed" adultery (no proof, just words) at 14, is waiting in iran prison to be old enough to be stoned

why can't we just nuke these people off the map

The Reagan Revolution REQUIRED a dark allegiance with Iran.

How do you think we got rid of America's worst president?

How do you think we ended the malaise?

How do you think we ended 40 years of liberalism?

Study the October Surprise my friend.

Iran may be evil. . .

but she is also the best sneaky friend the right ever had.

Study the October Surprise.

The American Conservative Ascendancy Simply Does Not Happen Without Iran.

(study history)

Last edited:

<sigh> That's not a good assumption because we have the means to determine chemically from where the fissile material originated even after it has been detonated. It would be permanently foolhardy on their behalf because the goal of any state is the continued success of that state not it's own destruction on some fools errand. It's no different for the persians.

Wed at 14, 'adulterous' girl, Azar Bagheri, awaits stoning | The Australian[/url]

gir,l who "committed" adultery (no proof, just words) at 14, is waiting in iran prison to be old enough to be stoned

why can't we just nuke these people off the map

The Reagan Revolution REQUIRED a dark allegiance with Iran.

How do you think we got rid of America's worst president?

How do you think we ended the malaise?

How do you think we ended 40 years of liberalism?

Study the October Surprise my friend.

Iran may be evil. . .

but she is also the best sneaky friend the right ever had.

Study the October Surprise.

The American Conservative Ascendancy Simply Does Not Happen Without Iran.

(study history)

Good point. Plus a little help from Ross Perot.

Those Iranians are some hard liner fanatics

Not to the extent that you seem to think they are. Iran is ruled by insincere despots; they'd never purposefully place themselves in harm's way.

Forum List

Back