More Black People Crying for Police Help

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

Two minute video. You can hear them crying for help, and they are not worried about being shot by the officer. When the officer tries to tilt the vehicle off the trapped woman, he has to ask the other person to help!

Screenshot from 2021-05-20 14-01-57.png

The report does not explain why the car flipped.

Last edited:
The systemic racism of the Democrats are now trying to leave blacks with little or no hope when being attacked by criminals.

Two minute video. You can hear them crying for help, and they are not worried about being shot by the officer. When the officer tries to tilt the vehicle off the trapped woman, he has to ask the other person to help!

View attachment 491608

I would jump in right away a year ago. Today I would pop my head in the window and asked if they Voted for Biden. If they said yes,I'd immediately walk away and tell them to call the cops.

I would jump in right away a year ago. Today I would pop my head in the window and asked if they Voted for Biden. If they said yes,I'd immediately walk away and tell them to call the cops.
I have been trying to figure out how I can work that question into my daily interactions.
A lot you can tell just by looking at them...lol

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

View attachment 491608

Of course people call the police when they need help. The mission of the police is to protect and serve the community, and honorable cops will live up to their oaths and provide it.

You appear to be trying to tie protests against corrupt police to an incident in which a civilian member of the community needed help and those who serve loyally responded with the heroism that we honor them for.

Remember back to Jan. 6. when people like Officer Eugene Goodman (black) and Officer Michael Fanone (white) together fought the good fight to protect our Congress, as so many cops did. They both faced overwhelming odds, but both stood up courageously, putting their own lives on the line to protect the Republic.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 491608

Of course people call the police when they need help. The mission of the police is to protect and serve the community, and honorable cops will live up to their oaths and provide it.

You appear to be trying to tie protests against corrupt police to an incident in which a civilian member of the community needed help and those who serve loyally responded with the heroism that we honor them for.

Remember back to Jan. 6. when people like Officer Eugene Goodman (black) and Officer Michael Fanone (white) together fought the good fight to protect our Congress, as so many cops did. They both faced overwhelming odds, but both stood up courageously, putting their own lives on the line to protect the Republic.

Overwhelming odds? The police had weapons, the rioter, had no experience, no weapons, the idea of the riot was bad but use of any force would have had the rioters running, like many did.

No. More than likely, I am trying to tie it to the defund the police campaign. What do you think that suggests for the police???
Yeah, I really don't care. I believe that we need to reorder the entire three-level charter system, and guarantee black people a state that they are responsible for.
What do you think - do you think black people can design a better government than white people?

Last edited:

View attachment 491608

Unfortunately, there are going to be lots of good black and colors of people harmed by BLM and the libs attack on the cops along with all the bad ones. Crime rate is soaring while police response/medical response times are down in many places.

View attachment 491608

WRONG....blacks hate police and want them dead/etc ....we've been over this many times --there is no problem of police brutality ...but there is a problem of blacks committing crime at high rates

View attachment 491608

Remember back to Jan. 6. when the capital cop MURDERED ashlii babbit? AMERICA does

Many people of ethnicity X have no illusions about the unusually large percentage of their people who are dangerous criminals.

That is why they acknowledge that they of all Americans really need the police.

Of course, they cannot publicly say this, lest they be accused of selling out their ethnicity.

What do you think - do you think black people can design a better government than white people?
What are you talking about? Americans are of every ethnic ancestry on the planet, but we are all Americans together here for the long haul.

If you wish, for some stupid reason, to divide us by race, remember the trump presidency. I'm white, so is trump, and his incompetence and filthy conduct in office gave the nation and the world the impression that all of us whites are ignorant, arrogant fools. Trump and his minions have soiled my name and reputation. When can I expect his apology?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
What are you talking about?
The government is fucked up. It doesn't work right. Everybody is corrupt. The citizens are either in revolt, or are being accused of racism.

The pig white racists think there is nothing wrong with how the government works, and that the Black people are delusional, and cannot understand how self-government works.

Americans are of every ethnic ancestry on the planet, but we are all Americans together here for the long haul.
Diversity leads to prejudices that can only be exercised by segregation. There is no sense in a union of states if all the states are the same culture.
If you wish, for some stupid reason, to divide us by race, remember the trump presidency. I'm white, so is trump, and his incompetence and filthy conduct in office gave the nation and the world the impression that all of us whites are ignorant, arrogant fools. Trump and his minions have soiled my name and reputation. When can I expect his apology?
When you devise a government charter that developing nations can use to advance their societies to economic stability.

You do not know what the "world" thinks. You do not have the ability to understand the different languages and the different government systems. The rest of the world does not understand how our system works, otherwise they would emulate it.

Then after the cop saves them - he pulls out his 40 and blasts them

View attachment 491608

View attachment 491608

Remember back to Jan. 6. when the capital cop MURDERED ashlii babbit? AMERICA does

America remembers a person trying to get into the congressional chambers who got shot. You fakes are talking about a murder that wasn't.

Many people of ethnicity X have no illusions about the unusually large percentage of their people who are dangerous criminals.

That is why they acknowledge that they of all Americans really need the police.

Of course, they cannot publicly say this, lest they be accused of selling out their ethnicity.
Wrong. Delusional whites like you are the only ones who believe that.

What are you talking about?
The government is fucked up. It doesn't work right. Everybody is corrupt. The citizens are either in revolt, or are being accused of racism.

The pig white racists think there is nothing wrong with how the government works, and that the Black people are delusional, and cannot understand how self-government works.

Americans are of every ethnic ancestry on the planet, but we are all Americans together here for the long haul.
Diversity leads to prejudices that can only be exercised by segregation. There is no sense in a union of states if all the states are the same culture.
When you devise a government charter that developing nations can use to advance their societies to economic stability.

You do not know what the "world" thinks. You do not have the ability to understand the different languages and the different government systems. The rest of the world does not understand how our system works, otherwise they would emulate it.
More stupid white racist jibberish.

View attachment 491608

Bullshit. Y'all were yelling to defund the cops a few months ago. Phony baloney Democrats.

Forum List

Back