More bias . Cnn, Foxnews , or USMB politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
i for one feel targeted in this place because of my liberal views . My threads are constantly banished to current events or what not. While similar or straight out outrageous right wing threads go untouched.

Latest example : This right wing thread has been going strong
Hogg WILD!

My thread moved
Fla cop suspended over violent tweet about David Hogg

They were both on the front page . There is a bias against lib posters. Worse than Focnews

i for one feel targeted in this place because of my liberal views . My threads are constantly banished to current events or what not. While similar or straight out outrageous right wing threads go untouched.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

They were both on the front page . There is a bias against lib posters. Worse than Focnews
:boohoo:

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

hmmm, lets see....

one is about a political protest.

the other is daily news, with nothing political in it.

hard choice

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Mmmmm.. that's good satire.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

WE are bigoted against you. NOT because you are liberal. Its BECAUSE you are an idiot.
Okay?

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

hmmm, lets see....

one is about a political protest.

the other is daily news, with nothing political in it.

hard choice

They are both about politics.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Cup of cocoa?

You are targeted because you are one of the more dumb ones
Even some of the other leftists call you an idiot. And you all get the same scripted email each morning... Sad

Righties just hate to be confronted wh logic and called out on their so called “facts”.

Anyone want to justify why my thread was moved and the other was not ?

It’s been happening a lot too.

Even some of the other leftists call you an idiot. And you all get the same scripted email each morning... Sad

Righties just hate to be confronted wh logic and called out on their so called “facts”.

Then go parrot your asinine drivel in a huff po or media matters echo chamber you idiot.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

I think I see the problem here.

You suffer under the delusion that your authoritarianism is somehow liberal.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

I've heard there are other forums where rightwingers get banned. They come here and complain about it all the time.
If you don't want to be a continual thorn in the side of conservatives rolling around in their own shit, try another forum, Timmy.

Then go parrot your asinine drivel in a huff po or media matters echo chamber you idiot.

America demands I expose your fake news lies , comrade .

Mod decisions can't be discussed in the open forum. You will get banned or something. PM whoever is on duty and get an answer.

Hogg WILD!

My thread moved

Hey man I have both views but mostly left and I can respond to a post someone complain and whine and I get warnings, but yet the righties that send me private messages calling me a **** (even though I'm a man lol) can continue to post and spew their shit. This is an extreme right wing board. I'm just waiting for that private message death threat.

Mod decisions can't be discussed in the open forum. You will get banned or something. PM whoever is on duty and get an answer.

I’m discussing bias in the media ! It’s all good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back