~More Bad News For Lance Armstrong~

For Christ's sake...leave the guy alone already.......sunsabitches in this world.

Lance Armstrong Olympic Medal: IOC Opens Doping Inquiry Into Cycling Bronze From 2000 Games

Leave him alone my butt. He deserves to be dragged through the mud for this. Lying, cheating scum that he is, he is lower than a snakes belly and should be dragged through hot coals.

Fuck you Noomi.
He does not deserved to be dragged thru the mud....every sport has many athletes who have doped and done other shit.
I still stand loyal to the Armstrong Foundation...with or without him.

For Christ's sake...leave the guy alone already.......sunsabitches in this world.

Lance Armstrong Olympic Medal: IOC Opens Doping Inquiry Into Cycling Bronze From 2000 Games

Leave him alone my butt. He deserves to be dragged through the mud for this. Lying, cheating scum that he is, he is lower than a snakes belly and should be dragged through hot coals.

Fuck you Noomi.
He does not deserved to be dragged thru the mud....every sport has many athletes who have doped and done other shit.

Sure, stay loyal to the foundation and its work.

Armstrong himself? Total utter douche. Hope he ends up in the poor house...and all those other cycling cheats...

They are going after him to maintain the integrity of the Olympic Games and the award system.

You are prolly correct......but I am someone who really doesn't give a fuck about the Olympics.....I mean, I would rather to something to help fight cancer than I would do anything for the Olympics.....but that's just me.
This time, they are going back to year 2000......Jesus H.....anyone remember when Mark McGuire swore up and down, he did not do steroids or anything..and he was hitting balls outta the park left and right.
Many baseball players did that......they all fucking lied.

I just haven't seen proof that Armstrong lied.

Well, there is the testimony of his teammates and others. Additionally on several occasions, Armstrong was found to have an accelerated count of mature red cells, but a disproportionately lower amount of "baby" red blood cells. This is proof of an infusion of mature red blood cells. Since mature red blood cells carry oxygen, this gave Armstrong a distinct advantage over his competitors who did not receive prohibit transfusions.

Lance Armstrong May Have Lied to Oprah to Cover Crimes: Investigators - ABC News'

Finally, Armstrong admitted to Oprah he lied about some things, which makes his accounts of other things untrustworthy.

If you haven't seen any proof that Armstrong lied it is because you haven't been looking.

I saw the Oprah interview, but you know what.....I still don't give a damn if he doped or not.
So he lied...big fucking whoop......so many people lie and disappoint us every damn day...why should we be surprised??
I would liked to have been wrong in thinking he hadn't done anything wrong...but obviously, I was wrong with that line of thinking.
But.....what he did when he first started the Livestrong organizations.....the yellow cancer bands.......that Armstrong Cancer Charity he started raised over 5 million dollars...not too shabby.
Even tho he is no longer the chairperson, the foundation continues to do well.
I will always wear my bright yellow bracelet......even tho I had someone ask me how I can still wear it, even after I knew what Armstrong did.
I replied...."Because I don't wear my cancer band for Lance Armstrong...or for you...or for your neighbors.....or any other fucking Joe Schmoe who likes or dislikes Lance Armstrong....I WEAR MINE FOR MY MOTHER"

Last edited:

Fuck you Noomi.

Sure, stay loyal to the foundation and its work.

Armstrong himself? Total utter douche. Hope he ends up in the poor house...and all those other cycling cheats...

And how do you feel about McGuire and Palmero and Bonds??....who lied and said they never did steroids...but oopsie daisy......they finally had to admit they did!
See....it's lies and cheats in every fucking sport.

Fuck you Noomi.

0% of your donations goes to cancer research. It goes to 'cancer support' - didn't you know that? Armstrong is a con - and its no wonder people have actually started to doubt whether he actually had cancer at all.

You do know that he cheated his way to seven Tour de France wins? You know that he sued those who accused him of cheating? Is he going to pay them back? Is his admittance just a ploy to get people to back off? He has sponsors who were duped by him, he conned thousands of people and you act like he is some freaking hero. Wake up to yourself.

Last edited:

Fuck you Noomi.

0% of your donations goes to cancer research. It goes to 'cancer support' - didn't you know that? Armstrong is a con - and its no wonder people have actually started to doubt whether he actually had cancer at all.
You do know that he cheated his way to seven Tour de France wins? You know that he sued those who accused him of cheating? Is he going to pay them back? Is his admittance just a ploy to get people to back off? He has sponsors who were duped by him, he conned thousands of people and you act like he is some freaking hero. Wake up to yourself.

Are you fucking kidding me???????????????????
You doubt he had cancer at all????????????
I can understand how people are pissed at his lies and doping.....but to say he faked his cancer?!
They showed pictures of him while he was sick.......I know what cancer patients look like.....wtf is wrong with you and others who think that??
I do not believe he faked having cancer..in fact....this is the first I have ever heard the tale.
If you wish to be a hater......then by all means...be a hater. Armstrong is not my hero.......he was never my idol......I gained interest in him when he started the Armstrong organization....I never even followed his cycling career.
But I know about fighting cancer..and what it does........and I am happy he won his battle with cancer.
I am awake to myself....now you go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Fuck you Noomi.

I can understand how people are pissed at his lies and doping.....but to say he faked his cancer?!
They showed pictures of him while he was sick.......I know what cancer patients look like.....wtf is wrong with you and others who think that??
I do not believe he faked having cancer..in fact....this is the first I have ever heard the tale.
If you wish to be a hater......then by all means...be a hater. Armstrong is not my hero.......he was never my idol......I gained interest in him when he started the Armstrong organization....I never even followed his cycling career.
But I know about fighting cancer..and what it does........and I am happy he won his battle with cancer.
Like I said in an earlier post...Fuck You Noomi.....

How could you be interested in someone who fucking sued people who accused him of cheating? They were RIGHT and he KNEW it but he still sued them, do you mean that you think that is okay?

You are mental.

Fuck you Noomi.

Name a sport doesn't have cheats for performance enhancements? It happens all the time. Many people have changed their lifestyles due to his organization.

Do you believe in anything to enhance your performance?

Like I said in an earlier post...Fuck You Noomi.....

How could you be interested in someone who fucking sued people who accused him of cheating? They were RIGHT and he KNEW it but he still sued them, do you mean that you think that is okay?

You are mental.

I am interested in a human being who survived cancer.......at a time my Mother was battling it. I NEVER said anything was Okay...stupid bitch, do you not read what I post??

Mental is the worst you can call me?? You're a flippin idiot ~LoL~

Cancer has nothing to do with the way I feel about this situation.
And cancer IS cancer.......men have died from testicular cancer.......people say "testicular cancer" like it's no big thing..HELLO????.......it's fucking cancer.
I heard he has always tested clean after being drug tested....

So wtf??
Why are they still going after him??

At any rate...he has beaten cancer....and that means more to him than the fucking awards I'm sure.
I'd tell everyone to go fuck themselves......and then try to live a peaceful life~

Maybe I do have a stronger opinion because he has had to deal with cancer.......that's not an easy something to deal with......

Because he's a lying douchebag who destroyed anyone in this path to keep up his lie.

The man is a sociopathic piece of trash.

I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

dabs having cancer is not a free card to just be a total dick....he lied...he destroyed other cyclists careers to protect his lies....

He destroyed a lot more people than other cyclists.

Take a few minutes to search for all the people and entities he's sued and the horrible things he said about them during the process......all while being a full of shit liar.

Lance Armstrong went from being all that and a bag of chips to just a bag of shit. Lost ALL respect for him. Maybe his doping cause/contributed to his cancer ... don't care at this point. He's a lying jackass who needs to just fade away. Like Monica Lewinsky it won't matter what else he does with his life he will forever be known for one thing.

Cancer has nothing to do with the way I feel about this situation.
And cancer IS cancer.......men have died from testicular cancer.......people say "testicular cancer" like it's no big thing..HELLO????.......it's fucking cancer.
I heard he has always tested clean after being drug tested....

So wtf??
Why are they still going after him??

At any rate...he has beaten cancer....and that means more to him than the fucking awards I'm sure.
I'd tell everyone to go fuck themselves......and then try to live a peaceful life~

Maybe I do have a stronger opinion because he has had to deal with cancer.......that's not an easy something to deal with......

He probably got it from all that shit he was putting into his body. Human growth hormone for God's sake. Winning took precedence over everything else with him.

He was a crazy man and greedy. I hope he is telling the whole story now and not just trying to get back into the public's good graces. He needs to repent and earn his way back in.

I understand he lied.
And I understand what he did was wrong.
But I don't hate him.......I just don't.

There are far worse people in the world than Lance Armstrong......far worse. And he has to live with what he has done.......not us.
I can't even go as far and call him scum or anything.......I remember when baseball had the big shit about Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds....and others, lying about taking steroids.
It just doesn't seem like death penalty sentence to me. And here some people are wanting this man to suffer for what he's done.

I understand he lied.

There are far worse people in the world than Lance Armstrong......far worse. And he has to live with what he has done.......not us.
I can't even go as far and call him scum or anything.......I remember when baseball had the big shit about Mark McGuire and Barry Bonds....and others, lying about taking steroids.
It just doesn't seem like death penalty sentence to me. And here some people are wanting this man to suffer for what he's done.

Have many lives did McGwire, Bonds, Palmeiro, etc destroy in the process?

Lance Armstrong went from being all that and a bag of chips to just a bag of shit. Lost ALL respect for him. Maybe his doping cause/contributed to his cancer ... don't care at this point. He's a lying jackass who needs to just fade away. Like Monica Lewinsky it won't matter what else he does with his life he will forever be known for one thing.

And I do not agree with this at all.
All I remember Monica Lewinsky for...is giving Bill Clinton a blow-job.

I didn't even follow Lance Armstrong's cycling career.....hell, it would be boring as hell to watch a bunch of people cycle around.
I was an admirer of his because of the cancer.....his Livestrong cancer bands....the 5 million dollars his Livestrong cancer charity raised to help with cancer research, etc.
THAT is my main reason for standing up about this.
My Mother had cancer.....it's not a fucking fun thing to go thru..and some people, like my Mother, don't get thru it....they pass away.
His yellow cancer bands, made my Mother feel powerful....it made her feel good wearing hers, and I still wear mine! I will never take it off...no matter what!
I guess that's why I have such strong feelings regarding this.

Lance may be remembered in years to come for his doping and cheating in his cycyling career...but to me......I will remember what his Livestrong bracelets did for my Mother. And that, is much more important than what anyone else thinks~

Last edited:
apples to oranges....armstrong did so much more than just cheat at his sport....

so much more and hell he wasnt that great in his private life.....

I understand he lied.

Have many lives did McGwire, Bonds, Palmeiro, etc destroy in the process?

Their own from the looks of it.
Mark McGuire was a pretty pissed off bastard when he the truth finally came out about him
~LoL~

Forum List

Back