More Bad News for Her Thighness Clinton- More Democrats Want Biden to Run

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
So you know she's just about done here. And I mean well done. If you're warming up Biden in the Bull Pen then the WOPPER must be broke.

-Geaux

More Democrats crack open door for Biden presidential run

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - More prominent Democrats on Sunday cracked open the door for Vice President Joe Biden to enter the race for the Democratic presidential nomination as party front-runner Hillary Clinton battled questions over her use of a private email server.

California Governor Jerry Brown told NBC's Meet the Press program that Biden should give "very serious consideration" to a presidential run.

More Democrats crack open door for Biden presidential run

shall_we_play_a_game__by_newSaint.jpg

gowdy-doody.jpg

What happens when Gowdy Doody comes up empty handed again? She will bounce right back and no one will believe anything else coming from the right.

Empty handed? If you haven't noticed, the FBI has taken possession of her server. Do you even know the deep shit you'd be in if the FBI confiscated your computer?

gowdy-doody.jpg

What happens when Gowdy Doody comes up empty handed again? She will bounce right back and no one will believe anything else coming from the right.

That's the least of her worries, with the FBI investigation going on.

WTF?

Now I understand better how all those nut jobs thought it would make a statement to drink poison at Jonestown. They're some real rubes here

-Geaux

gowdy-doody.jpg

Empty handed? If you haven't noticed, the FBI has taken possession of her server. Do you even know the deep shit you'd be in if the FBI confiscated your computer?
The FBI cannot reconstruct evidence from nothing, it just isn't possible. A DoD wipe makes recovery impossible, but I understand they have to try.

With the hands down favorite Hillary in trouble and Big Joe rumored to be making a move behind the scenes
word is out that jumpimg over Hillary is a go how long before we start to see Al Gore surface....

Some of the conservatives are obsessed with Biden.

The liberals, nobody cares. If Hillary imploded, Biden might jump in, but Hillary is doing fine, and Biden is quite aware he has zero chance if HIllary is doing fine.

With the hands down favorite Hillary in trouble and Big Joe rumored to be making a move behind the scenes
word is out that jumpimg over Hillary is a go how long before we start to see Al Gore surface....

Must be discouraging to realize that all of those people could beat the Republican candidates hands down.

Must be discouraging to realize that all of those people could beat the Republican candidates hands down.

Wonder why they're spooling up Uncle Joe.

Hhhmm

-Geaux

gowdy-doody.jpg

The FBI cannot reconstruct evidence from nothing, it just isn't possible. A DoD wipe makes recovery impossible, but I understand they have to try.

What part of private server and small commercial company are you too retarded to comprehend???

gowdy-doody.jpg

What part of private server and small commercial company are you too retarded to comprehend???

You seem to be getting riled up over nothing. I posted the efficacy of a DoD wipe and experts agree that examining a server is largely as waste of time, but being an investigative agency they have to go through the motions. Do you think for a moment that with all the heads up that she had that there is anything at all on that server?

Forum List

Back