More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies

the Republicans are dead silent on twitter. DEAD Silent. not taking a position for or against Trump
Once again dummies like you EXPECT people like me to believe every word you write as "FACTS"! Truth!
What kind of dummy puts out a statement like the above WITH ABSOLUTELY no substantiation!

It's very bad when a light moderate like Mitch McConnell it's a threat to the party. That means it's mostly extremists now. He was the glue that was trying to hold the party together. It'll be total chaos now that's the party implodes on itself.
AGAIN not one single FACT. All you do is GUESS! Why are you constantly PROVING how truly DUMB you are? Keep it up as
there are more people understanding dummies like you write crap with NO PROOF!

AGAIN not one single FACT. All you do is GUESS! Why are you constantly PROVING how truly DUMB you are? Keep it up as
You're the one who showed no proof. www.nytimes.com Mitch McConnell versus Republicans February 10th., 2022 t rump came and went. Mitch McConnell has weathered many storms. trump won't be an issue at all very soon. Bye-bye.

In general Republicans are more resolved than ever to stop the actual democrat tyranny.

Not all Republicans are religious fanatics who want a theocracy. Not all of them are the uneducated that Trump loves. Trump really has no core values. He's more of a neocon or RINO. He's just a populist demagogue who will change his mind in a second to hold on to power.

Speaking of dummies, if you think Trump is legitimate you are the biggest dummy of all. Don't worry there's a lot of other idiots there were fooled by him too.

Not all Republicans are religious fanatics who want a theocracy. Not all of them are the uneducated that Trump loves. Trump really has no core values. He's more of a neocon or RINO. He's just a populist demagogue who will change his mind in a second to hold on to power.
The next time you call a plumber, tell him you hate Trump and listens when he hangs up on you and doesn’t come to your room in your nursing home.

It's very bad when a light moderate like Mitch McConnell it's a threat to the party. That means it's mostly extremists now. He was the glue that was trying to hold the party together. It'll be total chaos now that's the party implodes on itself.
No it's not. Mitch is an entrenched swamp creature. He made his fortune from the office. It's time for him to go

The next time you call a plumber, tell him you hate Trump and listens when he hangs up on you and doesn’t come to your room in your nursing home.
That is a stupid comment. You think all plumbers are for Trump. I think a minority.
Not even all uneducated men, living is single wide trailers with very few teeth are for Trump; Most not al.
All NAZIs, KKK, white supremacists are for Trump though. They have found a President with their values.

Speaking of dummies, if you think Trump is legitimate you are the biggest dummy of all
Prove it! Now here is a real dummy WITH PROOF!
What dummy said to illegal aliens...
Biden:" I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now why would such a dumb ass tell illegals to surge to the border and then PROVE he meant it by doing the following:

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump's signature initiatives

AND after this FACT again where are your facts dummy????

Migrant encounters top 2 million in calendar year 2021, on pace for repeat in 2022​

NOW you dumb ass... Biden is rebuilding the wall after 2 million SURGING illegals bringing

Fentanyl Seizures at Border Continue to Spike, Making San ...​

https://www.justice.gov › ... › News

3 days ago — In Imperial County, seizures of fentanyl increased 272 percent from FY 2019 to FY 2022, from 40 pounds to 149 pounds capable of Deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with 56,516 overdose deaths Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse

And all because dummies like you voted for Biden who has directly killed because he stopped the wall and told illegals to
surge to the border!

And that's just the start of the stupid actions of an ignorant person Biden who LIKE YOU have no grasp of reality!
PROOF: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

How stupid! So guess what these to-be-extinct oil companies did? They stopped exploring and then reduced production !
Why because they were told "get out of business while you can as the President wants to in his words:
'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
Just these two colossal dumb statements and actions have put us into the dire straits!
Oh and this dumb ass president said :

Finley: Biden's zero inflation claim is 100% misleading​

President Joe Biden continues his frivolous response to rising prices, now claiming last month's slight decline in the annual rate means America experienced zero inflation.
To be clear, inflation was not zero in July. The annual rate was 8.5%, a slight decline from the 9.1% rate in June.

Economic Analyst Refutes Biden's Claim of 'Zero Inflation': 'We're Not at Zero'​

AND you idiots NOT only offer not one single shred of proof of your totally dumb statement but YOU offer no proof of
"Don't worry there's a lot of other idiots there were fooled by him too." But by making that statement you totally validate
YOUR idiocy!

That is a stupid comment. You think all plumbers are for Trump. I think a minority.
Not even all uneducated men, living is single wide trailers with very few teeth are for Trump; Most not al.
All NAZIs, KKK, white supremacists are for Trump though. They have found a President with their values.
I meet lots of craftsmen in my line of work...they love Trump.
I actually get out of my house...often.

Last edited:
Prove it! Now here is a real dummy WITH PROOF!
What dummy said to illegal aliens...
Biden:" I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now why would such a dumb ass tell illegals to surge to the border and then PROVE he meant it by doing the following:

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump's signature initiatives

AND after this FACT again where are your facts dummy????

Migrant encounters top 2 million in calendar year 2021, on pace for repeat in 2022​

NOW you dumb ass... Biden is rebuilding the wall after 2 million SURGING illegals bringing

Fentanyl Seizures at Border Continue to Spike, Making San ...

https://www.justice.gov › ... › News
3 days ago — In Imperial County, seizures of fentanyl increased 272 percent from FY 2019 to FY 2022, from 40 pounds to 149 pounds capable of Deaths involving synthetic opioids other than methadone (primarily fentanyl) continued to rise with 56,516 overdose deaths Overdose Death Rates | National Institute on Drug Abuse

And all because dummies like you voted for Biden who has directly killed because he stopped the wall and told illegals to
surge to the border!

And that's just the start of the stupid actions of an ignorant person Biden who LIKE YOU have no grasp of reality!
PROOF: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

How stupid! So guess what these to-be-extinct oil companies did? They stopped exploring and then reduced production !
Why because they were told "get out of business while you can as the President wants to in his words:
'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said
Just these two colossal dumb statements and actions have put us into the dire straits!
Oh and this dumb ass president said :

Finley: Biden's zero inflation claim is 100% misleading​

President Joe Biden continues his frivolous response to rising prices, now claiming last month's slight decline in the annual rate means America experienced zero inflation.
To be clear, inflation was not zero in July. The annual rate was 8.5%, a slight decline from the 9.1% rate in June.

Economic Analyst Refutes Biden's Claim of 'Zero Inflation': 'We're Not at Zero'​

AND you idiots NOT only offer not one single shred of proof of your totally dumb statement but YOU offer no proof of
"Don't worry there's a lot of other idiots there were fooled by him too." But by making that statement you totally validate
YOUR idiocy!

Taking things out of context and outright lies are your idea of proof. LOL, you are a total idiot.

Taking things out of context and outright lies are your idea of proof. LOL, you are a total idiot.
I understand you cannot defend Trump anymore so you try to defame Biden. Good luck with that.

More and more Republicans breaking away from Trump's lies. Mitch McConnell says the RNC was wrong for censuring Cheney and Kinzinger and declaring 1/6/2022 was "legitimate political discourse." Lindsay Graham, the ultimate Trump butt kisser, says Trump is wrong for suggesting he would pardon 1/6 rioters if re-elected. Pence said Trump was wrong to say "VP can overturn election".
Another sign that Trump and Trumpism is on decline. More and more rats are jumping off the sinking Trump ship.

1660525979703.png

Forum List

Back