More Americans Disapprove of Trump Than Any President at This Point in Their Term

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!

from politico:

“The scary thing is what they’re doing, which is quite sophisticated,” said Ken Martin, chairman of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, as Democrats are known in Minnesota. “What they’ve been doing is going after white, non-college-educated males and trying to register them to vote.”

One Democratic strategist who reviewed the Trump campaign’s mobile app recently gawked at the technology’s potential to identify voters.

“I just don’t see how we do it,” the strategist said of the prospect that Biden could match Trump’s turnout operation, given “the money, the app, the targeting” on the Republican side.

bye bye!

Let me tell you how the polls work, you have pollsters responsible for gathering data, then that given to a data manager,, do you have the name of ANY data manager for any of these polls?

FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!! 2016!!

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!

With 95% of the Media attacking President Trump every hour on the hour, yeah I'm not surprised. No President in history except perhaps Nixon in his final days has been attacked like this.

the political landscape for Trump is bleak, i admit, my friends. But there is a clear window of opportunity: Trump remains popular in rural America, and he won the suburbs by 4 points in 2016, largely on the backs of non-college-educated whites.

The Republicans got annihilated in the suburbs in the 2018 midterms.

Americans pretty well hated that Obama asshole, the worth President this country ever had.

538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016. :iyfyus.jpg:

FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!! HILLARY!!! 2016!!!!
You really should try getting a real source.

FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!! Everybody knows Trump's approval is really 80%!!!!!

1ka82g.jpg

regardless of how popular trump still is with his HUMAN SCUM base he will go down as the MOST HATED stealer of the presidency ever!
Ehhh that’s what you nitwits say about every president that your side loses too.

while i maintain that the op is crazy and unhinged, yet the washington examiner seem to back up his claims:

"A staggering 56% of registered voters polled by Morning Consult said they felt Trump's handling of the George Floyd protests and demonstrations was either poor or "only fair." That includes a majority of Christian voters and 42% of Evangelicals, a group that overwhelmingly backed Trump in 2016 and crucially compelled him to back criminal justice reform in 2018.

On the coronavirus, public opinion of Trump's response has plummeted by 10 points to an all-time low, with just 41% approving of his response to a pandemic that's killed 100,000 people in the United States and 40 million jobs. "

The White House waited six days — six! — to put the president of the United States in front of the cameras, where he could help lead our hurting country. Six days to plan, six days to prepare, and six days to coordinate.

With 95% of the Media attacking President Trump every hour on the hour, yeah I'm not surprised. No President in history except perhaps Nixon in his final days has been attacked like this.

Declaring war on the media will tend to have that effect.

I wonder why enthusiasm for Trump is so much higher than it is for Biden.

Forum List

Back