More Americans Disapprove of Trump Than Any President at This Point in Their Term

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!

BUT BUT BUT 2016!!!! HILLARY!!!! 2016!!!!! HILLARY!!!! POLLS ARE FAKE NEWS!!!! 2016!!!!

regardless of how popular trump still is with his HUMAN SCUM base he will go down as the MOST HATED stealer of the presidency ever!

Let me tell you how the polls work, you have pollsters responsible for gathering data, then that given to a data manager,, do you have the name of ANY data manager for any of these polls?

regardless of how popular trump still is with his HUMAN SCUM base he will go down as the MOST HATED stealer of the presidency ever!
Sounds like you are the hater! Yay for ewe!

Polls are not in yet since his attack on peaceful protesters and his declaration of war on Americans.

Strength. Freedom. Justice. Rule of Law. that will win the day in the end

Biden is the most senile of any opposition candidate in history. why dont you talk about that?

the political landscape for Trump is bleak, i admit, my friends. But there is a clear window of opportunity: Trump remains popular in rural America, and he won the suburbs by 4 points in 2016, largely on the backs of non-college-educated whites.

At least we are human, you assholes are pigs. Rioters. Looters, pillagers, and fucking arsonists. Not to mention dumbasses.

Trump is imploding. Only Trump's most zealous supporters can not see it. Trump is like spastic just flailing away at everyone and everything. His mental illness is more pronounced than ever. His incompetence is without question. More and more Americans are seeing what Trump is: A small pathetic man who is out of his league.

“It’s what keeps me awake at night...I think there are a lot more people who support this president who didn’t vote last time than opposed this president and didn’t vote last time. That is how they win.” - Pete Giangreco, Democratic strategist who has worked on nine presidential campaigns.

Trump is imploding. Only Trump's most zealous supporters can not see it. Trump is like spastic just flailing away at everyone and everything. His mental illness is more pronounced than ever. His incompetence is without question. More and more Americans are seeing what Trump is: A small pathetic man who is out of his league.

Biden is literally everything you just said. Even if you believe that Trump is too.

You still haven't recovered from election night 2016? Time to move on.

Yeah... everyone (who had any brains) hated the meat puppet faggot until the republicrats and media nominated Romney.

Forum List

Back