More Americans Approve of Every Single Trump Executive Order...travel ban receives highest approval

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Yep, you heard that right...every single Executive Order that President Trump has issued in his first two weeks as President enjoys higher approval ratings than disapproval.

And which has the HIGHEST approval? The travel ban...

President Donald Trump's executive order barring refugees and people from seven majority-Muslim countries from entering the US is one of his most popular so far, according to a new poll from Morning Consult and Politico.

The order has a 55% approval rating among voters polled, with 35% saying they "strongly approve." Thirty-eight percent of voters said they disapprove.

POLL: Travel ban is one of Trump's most popular executive orders

Alpha3.png

THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE!!

Right, SNOWFLAKES?!

Are we not doing that anymore?

uh huh. There is 3 issues. The dapl is incorrect. We know all that "drill here, drill now, remove our dependence on foreign oil" bull shit. That oil is going to world ports for exportation. Yeah, they are raping our resources so a handful can profit. Good job rump. Thats ok with you? Destroying the host is ok with you? So, your for corporate rule and not Freedom and Democracy?
You want an oligarchy? You traitors crack me up. You all are so fucking stupid enough to destroy the system that let you profit. You ignore history.

Last edited:
The poll is rigged.

It's Politico...if it's rigged, it's rigged against President Trump.
I want to see how the questions are framed. I demand to see the spread. How many Republicans and how many Democrats are polled? Was this a telephone or an online poll?
I don't believe a word of it.
Remember, all these polls said Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president, too. Obviously, they can't be believed.

Wouldnt it be easier if you scum bag traitorous capitalists just moved to a country already setup to do what you want to do?
Why DONT you?

I can't really say I hate any of his orders until they either blow up in his face or blow up in the face of the American people. Why don't we wait until after the plans have their effect before we approve or disapprove of them? Then again, Trump does have a tendency to silence/delete/disown information that goes against him so we might not ever get numbers and stats on these plans if they come back negative.

The poll is rigged.

I want to see how the questions are framed. I demand to see the spread. How many Republicans and how many Democrats are polled? Was this a telephone or an online poll?
Remember, all these polls said Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president, too. Obviously, they can't be believed.
why didn't you ask those questions before election day?

I hope Im here when the shtf. What we need to change is the amount of votes it takes to change such important policy and law so it takes 2/3 vote to change. We are going to get private ed because of a 50 to 51 vote? Thats bull shit.

I really don't put much credence in polls either. To many variables.

The polls told us Hillary was the next POTUS and we can all see how wrong they were.

Most people I know are 100% behind Trump on the ban. These folks, like me, know what a danger those coming into this country from the ME can be.

Every one of the perpetrators of 9-11 came into this country on a visa. Every one and that's something I will never forget.

The poll is rigged.

Then get off your duff and research it. Do something, anything, except whine here constantly.

The poll is rigged.

What good would that have done?

Trump's EO was 100% constitutional. More people should support a temporary ban on travel and Visas until we have a better vetting process.

Maybe the WOMEN who marched on Washington the day after the election can PRETEND that immigrants from these 7 nations are pro life women....then it would be VERY easy to not allow them into America.

The poll is rigged.

Then get off your duff and research it. Do something, anything, except whine here constantly.
I never whine and this objection is all tongue and cheek bullshit I listened to nonstop for months during the campaign...by Trump supporters. So go soak your head, Pupps.

The poll is rigged.

What good would that have done?
exactly. what good is it for you to ask now?

Forum List

Back