More ACORN problems

There are many organizations that are in the business of getting voter registrations and many have had similar problems, but because Acorn was an organization with a connection to Candidate Obama the right wing smear machine latched onto this as a way to attack him.

It is all bull.

so is your point acorn did nothing wrong.....

There are many organizations that are in the business of getting voter registrations and many have had similar problems, but because Acorn was an organization with a connection to Candidate Obama the right wing smear machine latched onto this as a way to attack him.

It is all bull.

No other organization has a history of the level of corruption that ACORN does that is involved in voter registration drives. I just posted a list of more than half a dozen convictions and indictments against ACORN yesterday on another thread.

They are a CORRUPT organization. Why do you support a corrupt organization?

If Acorn was corrupt as you suggest why hasn't the prosecuter brought charges against the organization? It has only brought charges against individuals who actually committed a fraud against Acorn.

charge individuals ....they will cut a deal and implicate acorn.....watch....

Trust me, I've filed RICO (Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization) actions against organizations before. Just looking at what is available in the press, ACORN is ripe for for the picking.

As to why they haven't been plucked to this point -- simple. Political influence. Especially now. With Obama's ties to ACORN they're teflon. No prosecutor that is interested in keeping their job will file any more serious action than they absolutely have to.

That's the way it works in the big-boy leagues. People have families and responsibilities. They don't have time to play hero

give us the case cite ... let us see how skilled you are proving conspiracy as is required under a RICO filing. based on what i have read in my brief span on the board, it should make for some entertaining reading

Just FYI, it wasn't my job to do the proving, it was my job to draft the pleadings. It's been such a long time I can't remember the a-hole we were going after on RICO. I do remember the famous one, but I wasn't able to find a cite to the Federal District court opinion. Just Google United States v. Capital Management Services. Throw in David Hale if you want to. I was working in the Small Business Administration, Office of the General Counsel, Small Business Investment Company Liquidation and Litigation at the time.

In case, as I suspect, you are too lazy to look it up, David Hale is one of the only people to go to jail over White Water. He made a fraudulent loan to Susan MacDougall, you remember her, right? Conspiracy, wire fraud, mail fraud.

Wire fraud, every time that David Hale provided fraudulent information to the SBA program manager for the SSBIC program is a count of wire fraud.

Mail fraud, every mailing that the SSBIC program required that that contained fraudulent information related to the loan CMS made to MacDougall is a count of mail fraud.

Conspiracy, the plan hatched between Hale and MacDougall (and in real life Hillary Clinton, but we're not supposed to talk about that. :eusa_shhh: That's why the administrator of SBA later became the Chief of Staff to Bill Clinton, he could be trusted. Look it up.) to fraudulently obtain money from a Federal financial institution (the SSBIC).

Might not have been a RICO case though, because it was just related to this one instance, we pretty much held RICO for the special cases where there was widespread fraud going on. It has some nice damage kickers like treble damages to the government

Maybe quotas was a bad idea but Acorn is a business and any business owner needs to know that the employees are doing what they are paid for.

Fault the business model, require some other method to measure the employees productivity, whatever, but this bull of pretending that there is some neferious activity going on is just that, BULL!

No! it's not bull, the very fact that ACORN keeps feeding us this bullshit excuse year after year is what is bull.. Maybe they need to get their sorry azzes out of the voter registration business. Anyone who cannot control their employees in such an important matter needs to get the hell outta the way.

LOL. Guess what! They are not leaving, and until you Conservatives start living in reality, you are not going to win anymore elections.

This is not about voter fraud and John McCain didn't lose because of Acorn so just breathe deep for a second.

These are people who have duped Acorn. They were paid to register voters, but instead of doing the hard work of knocking on doors they made up registrations so it looked like they were doing their jobs and could get paid.

There is no evidence that anyone voted under these false registrations and thus there was no voter fraud.

You don't know that. You're guessing.

Why are you defending a corrupt organization?

I did not see that he was defending the Republican Party.

It is all bull.

No other organization has a history of the level of corruption that ACORN does that is involved in voter registration drives. I just posted a list of more than half a dozen convictions and indictments against ACORN yesterday on another thread.

What bullshit. The Haliburton contracts alone amounted to many tens of billions of dollars. For which we have dead soldiers because of sloppy electrical work.

If Acorn was corrupt as you suggest why hasn't the prosecuter brought charges against the organization? It has only brought charges against individuals who actually committed a fraud against Acorn.

Trust me, I've filed RICO (Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization) actions against organizations before. Just looking at what is available in the press, ACORN is ripe for for the picking.

As to why they haven't been plucked to this point -- simple. Political influence. Especially now. With Obama's ties to ACORN they're teflon. No prosecutor that is interested in keeping their job will file any more serious action than they absolutely have to.

That's the way it works in the big-boy leagues. People have families and responsibilities. They don't have time to play hero.

Why should I trust you? You have proven yourself to be driven by ideology rather than facts.

That's the way it works in the big-boy leagues. People have families and responsibilities. They don't have time to play hero.

Why should I trust you? You have proven yourself to be driven by ideology rather than facts.
how ironic
LOL
coming from a partisan hack like you
:lol:

how ironic
LOL
coming from a partisan hack like you
:lol:

What he said.

so, Diebold decided to cheat for the dems in 2006 and 2008, since they used the same machines those years also

No, I'm not saying that Diebold did anything for Dems or Reps. I know that the machines were tested and were faulty. Are we only doing Dem and Rep?
ah, so you dont believe they were made faulty on purpose?

When they were found to be faulty, did you make a peep? Of course I mean in 2000 and 2004 when they "assisted" the Republicans.

No, I'm not saying that Diebold did anything for Dems or Reps. I know that the machines were tested and were faulty. Are we only doing Dem and Rep?

When they were found to be faulty, did you make a peep? Of course I mean in 2000 and 2004 when they "assisted" the Republicans.
no, because they didnt "assist" anyone
not in 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2008
so why would i cry and whine

And how would you know that they didn't? And why cry and whine about ACORN? The election has been over for seven months? I doubt if the outcome is going to change now. Maybe this needs to be in the "sore losers" forum.

And how would you know that they didn't? And why cry and whine about ACORN? The election has been over for seven months? I doubt if the outcome is going to change now. Maybe this needs to be in the "sore losers" forum.
first off, i'm not crying about Acorn, but they are recieving tax payer money and commiting registration fraud

first off, i'm not crying about Acorn, but they are recieving tax payer money and commiting registration fraud

Who is they? Because ACORN was never charged and therefore not convicted of anything. There has been no proof that shows ACORN encourages it's employees to commit fraud. Do you have proof? That part in bold is whiny part.

Forum List

Back