Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

THIS COUP IS NOT Democrats, THERE IS NO UPSIDE FOR THEM...

THIS IS establishment republicans...

just think about it....
You don't think the allegations are true?

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

just think about it....
. Does law enforcement say it's true ? If not then it's unproven accusations or allegations. Do you usually go on unproven bullcrap ?

just think about it....
. Does law enforcement say it's true ? If not then it's unproven accusations or allegations. Do you usually go on unproven bullcrap ?

That is how progressives think after all. All taught in the USSR.

just think about it....
I think the allegations of him having a penchant for teenage girls when he was in his 30's is true and proven, which backs up the then 14 yr old girl's allegations,

I think her knowing where he lived at the time and her description also supports her allegations of him calling her and picking her up a block from her house and driving her to his house,

I think Moore's coworkers saying that Moore hung out at the high school with teenage girls also supports her allegations that he was attracted to teens as well as him hitting on her....

I think Moore eventually marrying a once Miss Teenage Alabama, who was around 15 years younger than him, also supports the then 14 yr olds allegations as well.

What I don't know, absolutely beyond a reasonable doubt, is what happened in the house...and may not have been able to convict him in a court of law if I were a jurist, of molestation of a minor....though maybe with all the circumstantial evidence, I could, I'm just not certain.

just think about it....
I think the allegations of him having a penchant for teenage girls when he was in his 30's is true and proven, which backs up the then 14 yr old girl's allegations,

I think her knowing where he lived at the time and her description also supports her allegations of him calling her and picking her up a block from her house and driving her to his house,

I think Moore's coworkers saying that Moore hung out at the high school with teenage girls also supports her allegations that he was attracted to teens as well as him hitting on her....

I think Moore eventually marrying a once Miss Teenage Alabama, who was around 15 years younger than him, also supports the then 14 yr olds allegations as well.

What I don't know, absolutely beyond a reasonable doubt, is what happened in the house...and may not have been able to convict him in a court of law if I were a jurist, of molestation of a minor....though maybe with all the circumstantial evidence, I could, I'm just not certain.
The above is enough...to brand him a perv, IMO. But Alabama's like that---a State still in the stone age. Moore will get elected...I think.

Despite his own party trying to destroy him.

All the Dems are doing is sitting back and laughing.

just think about it....
Only when it relates to Vince Foster! Or Benghazi! :)

Let me ask you a different question. Would you leave your 16 year old daughter alone with Judge Moore for the evening knowing what you know today?

just think about it....

Let me ask you a different question. Would you leave your 16 year old daughter alone with Judge Moore for the evening knowing what you know today?

Funny. Lets look at it this way, would you have taken your child to the McMartin preschool?

McMartin preschool trial - Wikipedia

When dealing with minors it is always better not to throw caution to the wind. But you knew that already, right?

When exactly did you quit beating your spouse?

just think about it....

Funny. Lets look at it this way, would you have taken your child to the McMartin preschool?

When dealing with minors it is always better not to throw caution to the wind. But you knew that already, right?

Knowing what I know today? Easy answer.

just think about it....

Knowing what I know today? Easy answer.

Then answer, when exactly did you stop beating your spouse?

Funny, ROY Moore has been in public for thirty eight years after this supposed allegation and no one said shit in all that time and that is supposed to all be ignored without any evidence. All I can say is fk you to those who believe because without evidence. I wish the same fate to you all!

Yeah, but when a politician moves from the state to federal level - scrutiny gets a whole lot more intense. At the state level Moore was only affecting Alabama; whereas, at the federal level he would affect us all. That puts his history under a much bigger microscope.
You mean like all those women the Washington Post produced just before the election claiming Trump raped them? Where are they now?

Fifteen of the sixteen Trump accusers are afraid to come forward - except for one.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.

Yeah, but when a politician moves from the state to federal level - scrutiny gets a whole lot more intense. At the state level Moore was only affecting Alabama; whereas, at the federal level he would affect us all. That puts his history under a much bigger microscope.
You mean like all those women the Washington Post produced just before the election claiming Trump raped them? Where are they now?

Fifteen of the sixteen Trump accusers are afraid to come forward - except for one.

ROFL! In other words, there is no "there" there. How is this not a Hillary scandal when one of the accusers worked for the Hillary campaign and this shows all the earmarks of a Hillary smear campaign?

I'll bet that after this Teresa woman is thoroughly investigated it will turn out that she's a Democrat party operative. One thing is already apparent is that she's an ambulance chaser - not the most ethical branch of the legal profession.

Has it ever occurred to you that, even if it could be true that this woman works for the Democratic Party, she might do so because she knows this pompous, arrogant, little Moore tramp and knows what he really is?
I don't know anything about Theresa Jones. Busybee01 in #557 has said that she worked with deaf people on the election, not that she worked for the Democratic Party. As for her being an "ambulance chaser," how would you know?
. Like Bripat said, who paid her ?
How much are you willing to bet that she doesn't answer?

just think about it....

. Probably not, but who leaves their 16 year old daughter with any grown man regardless of the title ?? However, that's beside the point of the way this all went down.

No, that simply isn't possible. She a Democrat, which means she is a lying piece of shit. Two reportors set out to find anyone who would throw mud on Moore, and, what do you know, the found some! What a shock than there are Democrats willing to lie about Moore!

It's not Teresa Jones who did translating, it's the other accuser. She says she works for deae people? Bullshit. The Hillary campaign was paying her. Deaf people weren't paying her. That right there shows that she's not honest.
I attend church with some Democrats and they are not lying pieces of shit. Just saying.

I attend church with some Democrats and they are not lying pieces of shit. Just saying.
and then there is reality and yes they actually are.

There hardly needs to be backgrounders on these 4 women accusers. Just that they never said a word about Moore for 39 years, and suddenly pop up one month before an election which Democrats are desperate to win, says it all.

This whole scam is a laughingstock. The Post is a cheap, low-grade tabloid, and all those accusing Moore (without a shred of evidence) are just as low.

Last edited:

and then there is reality and yes they actually are.
So what you’re telling me is that you know people you’ve never met and with whom I have shared grief, sorrow and joy over the years, better than I do merely because they self identify as Democrats? Is that what I’m hearing? If so, do you think that level of prejudice is good for America?

There hardly needs to be backgrounders on these 4 women accusers. Just that they never said a word about Moore for 9 years, and suddenly pop up one month before an election which Democrats are desperate to win, says it all.

This whole scam is a laughingstock. The Post is a cheap, low-grade tabloid, and all those accusing Moore (without a shred of evidence) are just as low.
evidence ?? You want a stain on a dress??? Anyone stalking children ,dating kids is a pos , a republican ,,,,but I repeat myself

evidence ?? You want a stain on a dress??? Anyone stalking children ,dating kids is a pos , a republican ,,,,but I repeat myself
Yeah, "EVIDENCE" Ever hear of it ? It's what you need before you can go around shooting your mouth off, and making a fool out of yourself. Got it now ?

How do you know?

Forum List

Back