Mook Melts down on MSNBC

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Mook: ‘Only Fitting For a Bully Like Trump To Hire a Bully To Run His Campaign’

:badgrin: Mook: 'Only Fitting For a Bully Like Trump To Hire a Bully To Run His Campaign' - Breitbart

Notice how Helly never shows up for any Media interviews? The old bitch is hiding thinking she's going to get away with the MAD scandals about to COMPLETELY eviscerate her entire campaign and her life. The Clinton Foundation was hacked as well..

Don't you love the smell of Leftist fear so early in the morning?

Hey Mook, let us know the next time you decide to show up on one of the Clintoon's networks.. we'll send a couple of boxes of pampers and a nursing mom for you to suckle off of while you're crying like a femi biatchboy. LOL

To effeminate metrosexual liberals, anyone who actually acts like a man is a "bully".:boohoo:

:badgrin: Mook: 'Only Fitting For a Bully Like Trump To Hire a Bully To Run His Campaign' - Breitbart

Notice how Helly never shows up for any Media interviews? The old bitch is hiding thinking she's going to get away with the MAD scandals about to COMPLETELY eviscerate her entire campaign and her life. The Clinton Foundation was hacked as well..

Hey Mook, let us know the next time you decide to show up on one of the Clintoon's networks.. we'll send a couple of boxes of pampers and a nursing mom for you to suckle off of while you're crying like a femi biatchboy. LOL
you do live in the land of confusion I see

Does Rwobbie need his safe place??

I know, let's get Milo... :FIREdevil: Milo will CRUSH the pansyazz.

So is Milo the only gheys that the GOP supports, since the gheys were allowed to get married, you folks on the right acted like it was a bad thing for gheys to have equal rights..

To effeminate metrosexual liberals, anyone who actually acts like a man is a "bully".:boohoo:
just my humble but anyone that talks to women with the lack of class that that guy does......is not a man, hes a little boy

Yup......Obama’s America.

So is Milo the only gheys that the GOP supports, since the gheys were allowed to get married, you folks on the right acted like it was a bad thing for gheys to have equal rights..
Nope......that's just those voices talking in your head again.

The land of rube mooks

Forum List

Back