Moody’s Lowers Economic Growth Outlook, Direct connection to political capital

Things are gonna suck for pretty much the next decade, And there is no quick fix by any politician.

If we were to open the shale-oil-nuclear power-clean coal
explore-extract-refine-deliver-construct-etc... with-out the threats of higher taxes etc... to go with it we could be back to the days of 5% UE with very small deficits as we had in 2007

Thats what it will take
Rick Perry is perfect

How would we pay for opening all of that?
And if we did full tilt who would buy the products?

you need to think a bit deeper than political rhetoric.

People who are paying for fuel that is bought on the open market that has been explored, extracted and shipped to the US from Canada, Mexico and the middle east is a whole lot of oil
thats millions of jobs we are losing
we have the refineries and we could build more if we could get permitted to (there are some being built around Houston with-in existing plants today)
Oil Shale Reserves

Coal fired power plants that are being shut down along with the coal its self has cost us 100s of thousands of jobs
We have the technology to burn that coal clean in scrubbers
Detnews.com | This article is no longer available online | themichiganview.com | The Michigan View
http://www.thecomingdepression.net/...to-bankrupt-coal-will-cost-1000-midwest-jobs/

We are in the need all the time of power and there are about 29 permits in limbo for one reason or another
'Nuclear Renaissance': 29 New US Nuclear Power Plant License Permits Sought | daduh

People are buying this stuff daily now
The power grid is maxed and for ever needs up grading and replacing old plants/technology

There is no rhetoric in these threads I do, I take insult in that you would even think that. this is the vevry reason the left has put this country in the place it is

Last edited:
Did someone say............rick perrry?

I lol'd.

Whats so funny about R Perry?
like it or not unless he has skeleton that has never been found R Perry will be our next president. it will not even be close
You think BHO can win with a 39% approval rating?
I find nothing funny in that

Forum List

Back