Montgomery County uniformed cop attacked at restaurant.

I don't want a cop sneaking up in line behind me with a pair of handcuffs when I'm buying lunch either.

Then stay the Hell home. I’d far rather stand in line ANYWHERE with a bunch of LEOs than with you. I’ve allowed officers to get in front of me in line or paid for their meals numerous times over the years. EMTs and Firefighters too.

It's not clear to me. I'm not saying they haven't been, just that I don't think it's clear. What have you seen that makes such a conclusion clear? Crime statistics, news reports, what led you to that belief?
I absorb a lot of news but I dont file it away for future use

But I would say the Black Lies Matter protests are one example

blacks and white liberals are convinced that America is seething with white supremists who hate black people and are plotting to kill them

which is easy to believe when a celiberty like obama tells them its so

The recent protests that started during the current Trump administration are evidence of blacks being more violent towards police because of the Obama administration?

The recent protests that started during the current Trump administration are evidence of blacks being more violent towards police because of the Obama administration?
Its a continuum from gates the uncooperative black harvard professor who obama accused the cops of abusing to the riots this past summer

Please do
Obama demonized cops for the entire 8 years in office and that has inspired black people to violence ever since

This is the type of racist propaganda that is on the rise in this country.
I said this about a white lib but it applies to you too

you cant smell your own stink

in tour twisted mind everyone that disagrees with you is a racist

Uh no, anyone that acts like a racist is a racist and that would be you.
You too. Just saying. You allow yourself along with your entire race to be used as cannon fodder for cultural marxists and political pawns for politicians who only see you and your entire race as a means to get them into office.

Which should bother you since that means they have no intention to solve any of your ACTUAL GRIEVANCES. Hence the reason why the hoods in every democrat run state, county or city never improve.

You allow yourself to be used, which means you allow yourself to be a SLAVE. You refuse to listen to FACTS. You don't take any accountability and instead you cast YOUR RACIST FINGER at people who have never mistreated you. As if the "kkk" is some giant problem in the world today.

Since you allow yourself to be used by the very party that enslaved you, founded the kkk, and now use you as nothing but political pawns, I have little to NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU AND YOUR TYPES that only look at color of skin instead of content of character.

You are the racist. While my harsh words in the past are no excuse, it doesn't mean what I am saying now isn't true.

I would strongly suggest you change your ways before your soul is destroyed by the manipulators that use you.

Its a continuum from gates the uncooperative black harvard professor who obama accused the cops of abusing to the riots this past summer

I'm pretty sure that issues between blacks and police have origins that go back way before Obama became president. ;)

I'm pretty sure that issues between blacks and police have origins that go back way before Obama became president.
Yes

MLK believed in non violence and that sustained black people till obama came along with his militancy

Then stay the Hell home. I’d far rather stand in line ANYWHERE with a bunch of LEOs than with you. I’ve allowed officers to get in front of me in line or paid for their meals numerous times over the years. EMTs and Firefighters too.
They're FIrst Responders, always rudely cutting in line. Me first! I was first! Pound on that guy's chest! You aren't hitting hard enough! Start up his heart again! He might've had a girlfriend! Maybe that faggot should see a counselor!

We can trace the cause of this attack to obama and his campaign of demonizing police officers
  1. The cop is supposed to clock out at work for lunch.
  2. The cop is not on duty when he’s eating lunch.
  3. The cop has no more authority than any other patron of the restaurant to make a lawful arrest when he’s not on duty.
  4. There's a break room with a refrigerator and a microwave at the police station.
That's enough of this cop.
First responders do not clock out for lunch. They are always on call.

Time to bring a sack lunch to work, copper, and skip the restaurants on duty.

You forgot to clock out for your meal on the taxpayers' dime, and now you’re wondering why so many people want to defund the police.
Standing in line with a gun and getting in fights with people is cause for dismissal, not a lawful arrest.

Six feet social distance, minimum if you're packing a pistol in uniform. And stay out of the restaurant unless you’ve got a lawful warrant to raid the place, shut it down, and arrest the customers and staff. Which obviously you didn’t have.

Troll

They're FIrst Responders, always rudely cutting in line. Me first! I was first!...

I have no problem with them being served first. They do the unheralded jobs that you and I can’t or won’t. Thankfully some restaurants and stores recognize that these folks deserve to be given special treatment. Many even expand these limits to public workers and utility crews in times of emergency.

We can trace the cause of this attack to obama and his campaign of demonizing police officers
  1. The cop is supposed to clock out at work for lunch.
  2. The cop is not on duty when he’s eating lunch.
  3. The cop has no more authority than any other patron of the restaurant to make a lawful arrest when he’s not on duty.
  4. There's a break room with a refrigerator and a microwave at the police station.
That's enough of this cop.
Where the fuck did you come up with this ^ horseshit? You think they arent on duty when they are eating lunch? :laugh:

I don't want a cop sneaking up in line behind me with a pair of handcuffs when I'm buying lunch either.

GSO51600.JPG

GSO51600.JPG
If I needed a lift, I'd call a taxicab, but the last time I ever took a taxi was some years ago after I had been awake all night and needed to leave town, I fell asleep in the back seat and woke up very groggy with my pants unzipped. Damned driver sped away to assault another hapless victim downtown Portland.

Officer punched in face while standing in line at restaurant

Updated: 4:26 PM EST Dec 19, 2020

ROCKVILLE, Md. —
An on-duty, uniformed Montgomery County police officer was assaulted while waiting in line at a Chipotle in Rockville, police said.
Nyziere London, 21, of Coatesville, Pennsylvania, was arrested and charged with second-degree assault and resisting arrest, police said.

View attachment 432293

Don't worry. Unprovoked attacks are just fine. Getting worse folks
He just keepin it gullu, yo.

Forum List

Back