Moms for Liberty rakes in the cash

The voters didn't think the board members they voted out, were protecting anybody, simply acting like Nazi book banners and stirring up trouble. So, the parents voted at the regular election to kick them out and replace them with normal people. Did you lose a seat on the local school board or did you never get involved, because you have no kids?

I don't care. I protect children... I have serious doubts you would

Personal observation ya know.

I have things to do. Go away now

I don't care. I protect children... I have serious doubts you would

Personal observation ya know.

I have things to do. Go away now
So, you're just a "no kids" rabble-rouser with none of your own, eh? Why should anybody listen to you on anything school board related, honey.

So, you're just a "no kids" rabble-rouser with none of your own, eh? Why should anybody listen to you on anything school board related, honey.

We have eight children, you collosal clown

Good grief. You blabber and blabber without the first clue

We have eight children, you collosal clown

Good grief. You blabber and blabber without the first clue
Oh, well I stand corrected. Glad you found something you like to do. So, did you get kicked off your local school board and did you help get some book banner elected locally?

Oh, well I stand corrected. Glad you found something you like to do. So, did you get kicked off your local school board and did you help get some book banner elected locally?

You're a pathetic little man

See you downstairs... when I choose

Gnite

Loser

Police Have Recovered Second Zeigler Sex Video, Sources Say.

So this bimbo's first sex tape was she, her husand ReNaziKLan Christian Ziegler and another woman who now her ReNaziKlan husband of rape.

Now, there is a sex video of this so very so-called "Christian" who wants to ban books with LGBTQ characters/references is having Lesbian Sex. Not only does this so-called "Christian" Woman yet another sex tape, it is a sex tape with Woman (it is NOT known if the Woman in question is same Woman she and her hubby had a three-way with). Yessiree, Ziegler down for going down on another Woman. I love "Christian" hypocrisy in action.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back