Moderna is pushing hard to get their vaccines into kids 5 and under.

Any parent, who allows, let alone insists upon subjecting their children ages 20 and under to those jabs, is going to hell, and may they burn in perpetuity if they do! :omg:

Look, I think you're whatever as a poster, but THANK YOU for using a real source. I appreciate it.

The CBS article says it is 1/4 the dose as the adult one, and says

Vaccine efficacy was 37.5% in children ages 2 to 6, the company said Wednesday, and 43.7% in children 6 months to 2 years old. Blood samples from clinical trial participants showed the vaccine had a "robust neutralizing antibody response in both age groups."

So this is good!

Look, I think you're whatever as a poster, but THANK YOU for using a real source. I appreciate it.

Vaccine efficacy was 37.5% in children ages 2 to 6, the company said Wednesday, and 43.7% in children 6 months to 2 years old. Blood samples from clinical trial participants showed the vaccine had a "robust neutralizing antibody response in both age groups."

So this is good!
Was there a high risk of death for the unvaxed children?

So this is good!
IMO you have a strange definition of "good". I think Pfizer and Moderna are evil, money grubbing empires who don't give a hoot about the long term effects of their fake vaccines. Especially considering little kids have virtually zero risk from Covid.

IMO you have a strange definition of "good". I think Pfizer and Moderna are evil, money grubbing empires who don't give a hoot about the long term effects of their fake vaccines. Especially considering little kids have virtually zero risk from Covid.
We don't know the risk from COVID to children long-term, it is a 2-year old virus.

It's disturbing that we don't hear more from concerned employees of these sick companies and related organizations like the FDA.

It's not about death, it would be about getting long COVID, or getting pnemonia after COVID weakens the lungs.
52lot5.jpg

The point is, we don't know the long term effects of an experimental vaccine on little children. We do know that little children are at a near zero risk with respect to Covid.
Oh they know a bunch of it...........so the new narrative is IT'S LONG COVID KILLING EVERYONE.......

It's disturbing that we don't hear more from concerned employees of these sick companies and related organizations like the FDA.
The FDA is a facilitator of the drug companies. As I have pointed out before, the FDA schedule of drugs STILL lists marijuana as a schedule 1 drug and Fentanyl as a schedule 2 drug. Xanax and Valium are SCHEDULE 4!!! And of course, neither political party says boo about this drug classification insanity.

There is a reason both Pfizer and Moderna want their vaccine approved for all ages. Both of these vaccines are administered in the US under the EUA, which shields the manufacturer from liability.

Both vaccines have received FDA approval in the US, but the FDA approved version is not available. Reason is liability.

When the vaccines get approval for all ages, there is a new liability shield under the NCVIA, and they will no longer need the EUA.

Last edited:
I'm curious if any USMB members have kids under 6 yrs old and if they will be getting their kids vaccinated.

Any parent getting their child injected with the mystery substance that won’t even protect them from the virus they have zero chance of dying from should have their kid taking away.

Any parent getting their child injected with the mystery substance that won’t even protect them from the virus they have zero chance of dying from should have their kid taking away.
I'm just glad my kids are grown and we didn't have to put up with Covid Gestapo. I feel for the parents and kids who have to deal with this insanity.

Forum List

Back