moderate GOP Rep Brian Fitzpatrick: we need to “achieve bipartisan consensus that both respects woman’s privacy & also respect sanctity of human life"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Brian Fitzpatrick of #PA01 sent a tweet which linked to a statement which...took no position at all beyond wishy-washy platitudes.

His constituents aren't buying it.

Joe Biden won this district by 5 points

It was much too hard to just allow abortion for those that wanted one and those that did not didn't get abortions, that was way too complicated.

He sounds like John Roberts. If I was in his district I would have to consider voting for him.

He sounds like John Roberts. If I was in his district I would have to consider voting for him.
Roberts is a moderate puke wanting to be liked an admired by the leftwing establishment. Thank goodness there are five great justices who showed spine on this vote that overcame Roberts' placation.

"Because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth" - Rev. 3-16

Roberts is a moderate puke wanting to be liked an admired by the leftwing establishment. Thank goodness there are five great justices who showed spine on this vote that overcame Roberts' placation.

What did they accomplish? Nothing of any measure. Roberts would have completely banned abortions after 15 weeks. Now many states can legalize abortions well after that.

What did they accomplish? Nothing of any measure. Roberts would have completely banned abortions after 15 weeks. Now many states can legalize abortions well after that.
I preferred the "Roberts Angle" too.....RvW but with guardrails....Oh well.

That said.....The road ahead is paved with unintended consequences for state lawmakers. The "Roberts Angle" would have avoided most of those.

Forum List

Back