Moderate Cannabis Use Has Adverse Effects on Cognitive Functioning,

I've argued and argued that the Fed needs to quit blaming the states for immigration. I get pushed back over that all the time.
The states are not to blame for the ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION that conservatives criticize and want to entirely put a stop to

No they don't. The want to use it as a political football. Nothing more.

the blame for that is primarily the blame of the swamp rats in washington dc

You support that rat.

and yes, the feds are responsible for LEGAL IMMIGRATION that conservative merely want to reform rather than end

The Feds are responsible for immigration, legal or illegal.

The stoners and their Political Supporters have been lying to us since the beginning. Nothing that alters your psyche is good for you, including alcohol. BUT!!!!!!!!!! you can drink 1 or 2 drinks a day and not have any adverse affects. You cant smoke weed moderately, you smoke a joint your high...weed has one purpose to get you stoned.

Moderate adolescent cannabis use may have adverse effects on cognitive functioning, specifically verbal memory, that cannot be explained by familial factors, according to a study of siblings led by the University of Colorado School of Medicine.

We wanted to expand our understanding of whether cannabis use is related to lower cognitive functioning,” said study lead author Dr. Jarrod Ellingson, a researcher in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and the Institute for Behavioral Genetics at the University of Colorado.

“There’s a large body of evidence that cannabis use is linked to cognitive functioning, but we know that cannabis use is not isolated from other important risk factors (e.g. peer group influence, parental behavior, socioeconomic status).”

“That was the primary motivation behind this study, in which we compared siblings to account for many of these risk factors.”

In the study, Dr. Ellingson and colleagues were able to establish comparisons between siblings and then determine that differential levels of cannabis use were related to poorer cognitive functioning, particularly verbal memory.

Pot creates a person who does not give a shit about life, which is why dying people smoke
It couldn't be the cbd which helps alleviate pain, could it?
Pot has many substances, that work together to spoil life. Pain can be an inspiring reason to move, pot just hides the pain resulting in more pain
Aspirin can do something similar but less enjoyable.

That shit went out the window circa 1930’s when father government starting forcing me to pay for the bad decisions of others. I now have an equity share in all bodies...I have a say.
Agreed

end the wipe-every-nose welfare state and drug zombies are no longer any of my business

Things like Quantitative Easing is a part of the welfare state. End the Fed and I will quit arguing for other welfare programs.
That is nothing more than a cop out.
What cop out?

Two wrongs do not make a right

You trying to define welfare as to being what you want it to be is the cop out. Welfare consists of far more than direct payments to people.

Our founders spelled it out perfectly when they said “GENERAL WELFARE”
American taxpayers take great pride in investing in the GENERAL WELFARE of our nation, they love ROi.
Government has taken on the role of inducing economic growth and improving the GENERAL WELFARE through public investment....Ignorant Leftarded fools among us want to view investing in commerce as synonymous with investing in ShaQuita and Guadalupe.
DON’TBE A LEFTARDED FOOL. There is no ROi to be had in ShaQuita and or Guadalupe and forcing taxpayers to award them/pay them to give birth to more of their filthy same is detrimental to American society.

You will define it to provide welfare for yourself and others will do the same according to them.

NEGATIVE
There’s nothing trivial about it...no semantics.
“GENERAL WELFARE” can not be trivialized.
Ain’t that right progressive hunter ?
general welfare means it has to help everyone,,,and paying people that refuse to work hurts everyone and helps no one,,,

Q.E. did not help everyone. The rich did very well. The poor fell further behind.
I agree,,,if a company has hard times and theres a possibility of it getting through it with more money they can go get a loan,,,if not they should be allowed to fail,,,

the fed needed to end decades ago just like welfare,,,at least at the fed level,,,

That's great but let's both agree that is not going to happen so I am going to defend those hurt by those actions.
only tax payers are hurt,,,the unemployed are not,,,

As I said......... your excuses change nothing.
if it is at the state or local level I have little problem with it,,,at the fed level is where I contest it,,,

States may better be able to afford it if they weren't being blamed for the federal government not doing their job and paying out billions a year in settlements with their citizens over police actions.
blah blah blah,,,,

You don't want the states to enforce immigration even though the courts and the constitution says it's a federal matter?
do try and stay on topic,,,youre all over the place,,,

Cowardly reply. You say you want the states to address welfare but you don't want to address the costs the states are undergoing because of the failures of the federal government.
the remedy for that is not paying off the states with federal tax dollars

change what the feds are doing that you dont like

I've argued and argued that the Fed needs to quit blaming the states for immigration. I get pushed back over that all the time.
when the states are creating sanctuary states and cities it is their fault,,,

we are either a nation of laws or we arent,,,

A state can not create a sanctuary city. That is nothing more than an excuse for the federal government not doing it's job.

Only the federal government can enforce immigration laws.
California is passing sanctuary laws that apply to the cities

Political mumbo jumbo. It's as political as the other side.

The stoners and their Political Supporters have been lying to us since the beginning. Nothing that alters your psyche is good for you, including alcohol. BUT!!!!!!!!!! you can drink 1 or 2 drinks a day and not have any adverse affects. You cant smoke weed moderately, you smoke a joint your high...weed has one purpose to get you stoned.

Moderate adolescent cannabis use may have adverse effects on cognitive functioning, specifically verbal memory, that cannot be explained by familial factors, according to a study of siblings led by the University of Colorado School of Medicine.

We wanted to expand our understanding of whether cannabis use is related to lower cognitive functioning,” said study lead author Dr. Jarrod Ellingson, a researcher in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado School of Medicine and the Institute for Behavioral Genetics at the University of Colorado.

“There’s a large body of evidence that cannabis use is linked to cognitive functioning, but we know that cannabis use is not isolated from other important risk factors (e.g. peer group influence, parental behavior, socioeconomic status).”

“That was the primary motivation behind this study, in which we compared siblings to account for many of these risk factors.”

In the study, Dr. Ellingson and colleagues were able to establish comparisons between siblings and then determine that differential levels of cannabis use were related to poorer cognitive functioning, particularly verbal memory.

habitual weed smoking when your young effects the brain when you're older ...we've known this for a long time

Now pass that doobie

Pot creates a person who does not give a shit about life, which is why dying people smoke
It couldn't be the cbd which helps alleviate pain, could it?
Pot has many substances, that work together to spoil life. Pain can be an inspiring reason to move, pot just hides the pain resulting in more pain
Aspirin can do something similar but less enjoyable.
Some people enjoy doing nothing. I am not one of them

Political mumbo jumbo. It's as political as the other side.
I would deny federal money to any state or city that has sanctuary laws

but most of them are run by democrats

Right, you would deny cities funds because the Fed won't do its job and that somehow makes sense to you.

Now I understand your position, it's politics over everything but I do not understand holding those beliefs.

There is no express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution right wingers. Obey the laws.
Meaning what?

That you want open borders?
Meaning that right wingers are just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. We should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass because we have no express immigration clause.

Right, you would deny cities funds because the Fed won't do its job and that somehow makes sense to you.
ICE is trying to remove illegal aliens but democrats refuse to even assist in deporting alien felons

Even though you know states can do nothing.
Actually states like california are driving out American citizens to make room for more illegal aliens from mexico

when ICE was planning a raid in the Bay Area it was the democrat mayor of san franciso or oakland who issued a public warning to the illegal aliens

Meaning that right wingers are just plain practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy even with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge. We should have no illegal problem or illegal underclass because we have no express immigration clause.
You are still being obscure

do you support open borders, yes or no?

ICE is trying to remove illegal aliens but democrats refuse to even assist in deporting alien felons

Democrats don't need to help. Trump runs the justice department in charge of doing that. How many employers have they went after?

Democrats don't need to help.
Actually they do

when ICE issues a retainer of a convicted criminal illegal alien in local police custody and the Democrat mayor releases them back on the street that that is a strike against our immigration laws

Democrats don't need to help.
Actually they do

when ICE issues a retainer of a convicted criminal illegal alien in local police custody and the Democrat mayor releases them back on the street that that is a strike against our immigration laws

Here is what happens there. Feds don't come and get them. The states were forced to foot the bill holding the person because the Fed's have no where to hold them. Step up and raise taxes to pay for federal holding facilities.

Forum List

Back