Here's Where Rioters Learn Their Hate: Watch 'Trainer' Say 'All' White People Are 'Racists,' 'Not Human'

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"It’s jarring to see an authority figure at a gathering of so-called progressives peddle racism and declaring that all persons of one race are sub-human. I thought we’d been scrubbing that toxic poison out of the body politic starting generations ago. Wasn’t that a part of progress? Didn’t we fight a war or two over this?

But racism is back with a vengeance and getting a full airing and embrace by Democrats at universities that promulgate critical theory in everything, including race. Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters are all-in on critical race theory and how racism is embedded in the very cells of white people. It’s one of the reasons why they rage, beat up cops, and try to set them, and other peoples’ things, on fire.

Reparations, you understand."

Video embedded. Black lives matter less and less

Someone asks:

“Wait a minute... Theres a room full of white people and nobody stood up and walked out. Nobody protested. Is this one of those mandatory reeducation talks or something? This nonsense must be forbidden.”

I see a room full of Karens

they have already been brainwashed to accept abuse from a fat black woman

i dont know the context here

are they government employess?

or do they work for Google?

are they public school teachers?

who knows?

but this sort of brainwashing goes on all over America and it helps to explain the misguided weirdos rioting in our streets each night

Someone asks:

“Wait a minute... Theres a room full of white people and nobody stood up and walked out. Nobody protested. Is this one of those mandatory reeducation talks or something? This nonsense must be forbidden.”

I see a room full of Karens

they have already been brainwashed to accept abuse from a fat black woman

i dont know the context here

are they government employess?

or do they work for Google?

are they public school teachers?

who knows?

but this sort of brainwashing goes on all over America and it helps to explain the misguided weirdos rioting in our streets each night

According to the link, she was speaking before a group of Activist Democrats at the so-called progressive Netroots Nation.

"It’s jarring to see an authority figure at a gathering of so-called progressives peddle racism and declaring that all persons of one race are sub-human. I thought we’d been scrubbing that toxic poison out of the body politic starting generations ago. Wasn’t that a part of progress? Didn’t we fight a war or two over this?

But racism is back with a vengeance and getting a full airing and embrace by Democrats at universities that promulgate critical theory in everything, including race. Black Lives Matter and antifa rioters are all-in on critical race theory and how racism is embedded in the very cells of white people. It’s one of the reasons why they rage, beat up cops, and try to set them, and other peoples’ things, on fire.

She is teaching an audience full of Whites that. She should also teach her audience full of Whites to mutilate their genitals right in front of her so that they can't breed anymore. If they do that, then I will believe that she is serious.
I believe that a lot of White guys didn't want to date her, and so she thinks that is because of her skin color.
Will one of you White guys ask her to go on a date just to keep the peace!

oba.gif

She is teaching an audience full of Whites that. She should also teach her audience full of Whites to mutilate their genitals right in front of her so that they can't breed anymore. If they do that, then I will believe that she is serious.
I believe that a lot of White guys didn't want to date her, and so she thinks that is because of her skin color.
Will one of you White guys ask her to go on a date just to keep the peace!

View attachment 386017

Brian Seltzer needs to be forced to be married to her as an example to us all. He can taker her home to momma! Of course Brian is living the privileged life in his safe environs taking advantage of people. And of her.

According to the link, she was speaking before a group of Activist Democrats at the so-called progressive Netroots Nation.
That figures

the fat black woman was a political/social dominatrix

just what I would expect from guilt-ridden white liberals

Forum List

Back