Mod. Snippet -- The "fake" Begin Quote

Your entire view is based on lies and propaganda Monty.

Looks like I'll have to go back and repeat the post where this nonsense about Begans non quote was thoroughly debunked.

Repeat
The Quote is a fake. Its been debunked so many times its ridiculous. But you're desperate to believe it because it believing it lends support to your racist views

See
Fake Zionist Quotes & Israeli Quotes

Begin and the Master Race Fake Zionist Quote
This quote was fabricated. Amnon Kapeliouk's New Statesman article does not claim that Menachem Begin ever said it, but has a different fabrication instead:

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves. Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts,"New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

End Quote

See
Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By Menachem Begin

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.
However, the misrepresented quote is not the one cited ("Our race is the Master Race", etc.), but another one entirely (see below). Clearly, someone invented the "Master Race" quote and then tacked on Amnon Kapeliouk as the source, to give it credibility. However, even the REAL (and far less offensive) quote has now been proven to have been misrepresented by Kapeliouk.
The REAL story involving Kapeliouk's article is provided by a media-watch group called CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America), which regularly debunks bogus news reports and misquotes.

End Quote

also see
Exposing False Zionist Quotes | ConCen

There's really no doubt the quote is a fake. What it really represents is the depths of depravity the racists will go to slander the victims of their hatred

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

From the depths of the Zionism forum on concen.org. Real reliable Boston. LOL

Your entire view is based on lies and propaganda Monty.

Looks like I'll have to go back and repeat the post where this nonsense about Begans non quote was thoroughly debunked.

Repeat
The Quote is a fake. Its been debunked so many times its ridiculous. But you're desperate to believe it because it believing it lends support to your racist views

See
Fake Zionist Quotes & Israeli Quotes

Begin and the Master Race Fake Zionist Quote
This quote was fabricated. Amnon Kapeliouk's New Statesman article does not claim that Menachem Begin ever said it, but has a different fabrication instead:

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves. Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin in a speech to the Knesset [Israeli Parliament] quoted by Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts,"New Statesman, June 25, 1982.

End Quote

See
Correcting A Misquotation Reputedly By Menachem Begin

Further research at this site showed that the quote was attributed to "Amnon Kapeliouk's article "Begin and the Beasts" (New Statesman, June 25, 1982) which was infamous for having misrepresented some remarks Menachem Begin said in a speech to the Knesset, and there are legitimate sources all over the net that make reference to that incident.
However, the misrepresented quote is not the one cited ("Our race is the Master Race", etc.), but another one entirely (see below). Clearly, someone invented the "Master Race" quote and then tacked on Amnon Kapeliouk as the source, to give it credibility. However, even the REAL (and far less offensive) quote has now been proven to have been misrepresented by Kapeliouk.
The REAL story involving Kapeliouk's article is provided by a media-watch group called CAMERA (Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America), which regularly debunks bogus news reports and misquotes.

End Quote

also see
Exposing False Zionist Quotes | ConCen

There's really no doubt the quote is a fake. What it really represents is the depths of depravity the racists will go to slander the victims of their hatred

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

From the depths of the Zionism forum on concen.org. Real reliable Boston. LOL

Don't care WHERE it's from. The issue is whether it's correct. And since there is NO EVIDENCE to contrary -- than it can't be "propaganda" of any kind.. COULD BE wrong. But not propaganda until YOU PROVE it's propaganda..

Fake quote.

Prove it's a fake quote.
Prove it is, when and where did he say it? Slapping words on a meme that you grabbed from a neo Nazi site doesn't make the words true. :cuckoo:

You really are a fool....and as you're completely unable to provide proof of it being a "fake" quote you must naturally resort to name calling.

Water off ducks back to me.

How does one "prove" a negative? In science, and as in all things like this, YOU are the poster making the claim, thus it is YOU who must confirm its authenticity. Good luck with that. It is a well known fake quote promulgated by various hate sites that morons like you believe.

Easy to understand, those of you with low IQ's will believe almost anything...

What is easy to understand is that those of you with low IQs blindly believe Hasbara propaganda.
Can you provide us with proof of the accuracy of the quote or not? Put up or shut up!

How does one "prove" a negative? In science, and as in all things like this, YOU are the poster making the claim, thus it is YOU who must confirm its authenticity. Good luck with that. It is a well known fake quote promulgated by various hate sites that morons like you believe.

Easy to understand, those of you with low IQ's will believe almost anything...

What is easy to understand is that those of you with low IQs blindly believe Hasbara propaganda.

Yes, you do. All of you have amazingly low IQ's. What's funny is I can say "montelatici loves Jewish men". I can then post that in a meme on the internet and voila, it is suddenly a fact that mr. montelatici could never prove was false. See how that works?

The sign of a low IQ is the inability to recognize propaganda. The same forces that have flooded the internet with denials of the Begin quote have flooded the internet with denials of a siege of Gaza. And, there are many with low IQs that believe the Hasbara propaganda whatever the media it uses, no matter how outrageous.

Israel: There is No Gaza 'Siege'

I agree. You fall for the propaganda all the time! Thanks for proving my point!

Since most of the propaganda is professionally developed and promulgated by the Zionists through Israel government and world Jewry funding, those who fall for the propaganda are overwhelming Zionists like yourself, i.e. the dummies.

Still can't address the accuracy of the quote can you?

We aren't interested in your Jew-hate conspiracies. Take it somewhere else.

I can't believe this thread is still active. Its a fake quote. Everybody knows its a fake quote. What are we still talking about?

Has anyone posted the actual original quote made by Begin in his address to the Knesset on June 8, 1982? Here it is:

The children of Israel will happily go to school and joyfully return home, just like the children in Washington, in Moscow, and in Peking, in Paris and in Rome, in Oslo, in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. The fate of... Jewish children has been different from all the children of the world throughout the generations. No more. We will defend our children. If the hand of any two-footed animal is raised against them, that hand will be cut off, and our children will grow up in joy in the homes of their parents.

I can't believe this thread is still active. Its a fake quote. Everybody knows its a fake quote. What are we still talking about?

Has anyone posted the actual original quote made by Begin in his address to the Knesset on June 8, 1982? Here it is:

The children of Israel will happily go to school and joyfully return home, just like the children in Washington, in Moscow, and in Peking, in Paris and in Rome, in Oslo, in Stockholm and in Copenhagen. The fate of... Jewish children has been different from all the children of the world throughout the generations. No more. We will defend our children. If the hand of any two-footed animal is raised against them, that hand will be cut off, and our children will grow up in joy in the homes of their parents.
It's only active because the lunatic keeps responding with Jew-hate post after Jew-hate post, without addressing the topic and providing proof that the quote is even remotely true.

Somebody should throw the white towel for him.

throw-the-damn-towel.gif

Yes, you do. All of you have amazingly low IQ's. What's funny is I can say "montelatici loves Jewish men". I can then post that in a meme on the internet and voila, it is suddenly a fact that mr. montelatici could never prove was false. See how that works?

The sign of a low IQ is the inability to recognize propaganda. The same forces that have flooded the internet with denials of the Begin quote have flooded the internet with denials of a siege of Gaza. And, there are many with low IQs that believe the Hasbara propaganda whatever the media it uses, no matter how outrageous.

Since most of the propaganda is professionally developed and promulgated by the Zionists through Israel government and world Jewry funding, those who fall for the propaganda are overwhelming Zionists like yourself, i.e. the dummies.

No, don't take it somewhere else. I like the Arab Muslim colonists right here where I can observe how the bigots and racists defend themselves with lies and fake quotes

No, don't take it somewhere else. I like the Arab Muslim colonists right here where I can observe how the bigots and racists defend themselves with lies and fake quotes

It can be a case study of modern day antisemitism.

No kidding. For anyone who has ever wondered what the ideology looked like leading up to the Shoah, wonder no more.
This fake quote is a vital component of how modern day antisemites operate. They cloak their Jew-hate by providing a fake quote like this, and then start demonizing Jews in general. As I said, a case study in modern antisemitism. It should be a college course, really, and mandatory for Muslims to attend.

No kidding. For anyone who has ever wondered what the ideology looked like leading up to the Shoah, wonder no more.
This fake quote is a vital component of how modern day antisemites operate. They cloak their Jew-hate by providing a fake quote like this, and then start demonizing Jews in general. As I said, a case study in modern antisemitism. It should be a college course, really, and mandatory for Muslims to attend.
Nah, you only call it Jew hate as your not a semite, and you call for jewish propaganda to be compulsory

Nah, you only call it Jew hate as your not a semite, and you call for jewish propaganda to be compulsory
Non of it matters, an antisemite posted a fake quote as propaganda to demonize Jews, and you Jew-haters are hanging on to it with dear life, without a shred of evidence that it's even remotely true.

Non of it matters, an antisemite posted a fake quote as propaganda to demonize Jews, and you Jew-haters are hanging on to it with dear life, without a shred of evidence that it's even remotely true.

Only Zionist propaganda sites claim the quote is not true. Much like the fake Ahmadinejad quotes, once the dueling propagandists start posting, the truth is impossible to determine.

Only Zionist propaganda sites claim the quote is not true. Much like the fake Ahmadinejad quotes, once the dueling propagandists start posting, the truth is impossible to determine.

As opposed to Anti-Zionist propaganda sites?
The ability to conceptualize sets is not one of your strong points.

You need to back that up then Monte. That's how this "truthy" science works. Go fetch a list of sites VERIFYING this quote without qualifications. CERTAINLY it appeared SOMEWHERE with a reputation for journalism -- dontcha think? Or dontcha think??

This is more like a Monte Python skit. You know the one where the Crusader loses most every part of his body and still doesn't admit defeat..

Only Zionist propaganda sites claim the quote is not true.

Could that be because virtually NO ONE is claiming that it is true? No one with a reputation to protect that is.

You know -- Believing something MIGHT be true because folks you hate say it isn't --- AND there is no real evidence of it being true --- pretty much makes you a bargain basement conspiracy peddler..

OK --- it's not true. BUT IT IS part of the Jewish conspiracy to deny it. Is THAT your position here?

Hah? Actually only neo Nazi / IslamoNazi sites claim that the quote is true. Otherwise you've still yet to provide us with a shred of evidence so far that it is.

You make a claim of something, you need to back it up. Until you do, you can't whine about others believing you're a liar.

So far, all we saw is a quote, without basic knowledge of where and when it was said, in which content.

How convenient.

It's fake, friends. Like many of Anti-Zionists' material

Forum List

Back