Mobile Alabama Removes Statue of Confederate Without Notice

Will they next make Semmes, Alabama change it's name............

Will they make New York change it's name........York was a slave trader.......hmm

Did it change history ..............NOPE......

Will Sandy lose votes now..............YES.

Erasing people from history is a Communist trick that modern liberals have learned well.
But you don't learn history from a statue? Schools aren't filled with statues to like Mathematical equations and physical laws. People learn about Hitler and certainly he doesn't seem to have a statue anywhere. You people know about Mao but OBVIOUSLY he doesn't have statues in the United States.

Statues are about glorification man, not teaching.

The left removes another statue of an American war hero, and they wonder why people don't like them.
LOLOL

You dumbfucking cuck, Admiral Semmes was not an American war hero. He fought against America. Dayum, you rightarded cult freaks sure are ignorant.
Whoa...whats gotten into your craw?....did your boyfriends condom break again.....hey are you watching Flynn walk?..... :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

Aside from your homo-erotic fantasies ... Flynn still hasn't walked. :mm:

And I'm not very fond of traitors who hail fellow traitors who fought against the U.S. as American war heroes.
Flynn is a decorated hero....Obama a lying Kenyan born agitator....and that agitator tried to take down a decorated hero.....sickening...
LOLOL

View attachment 346231
101217669_3291293477561216_3245500472538169344_n.jpg

The left removes another statue of an American war hero, and they wonder why people don't like them.
LOLOL

You dumbfucking cuck, Admiral Semmes was not an American war hero. He fought against America. Dayum, you rightarded cult freaks sure are ignorant.
Whoa...whats gotten into your craw?....did your boyfriends condom break again.....hey are you watching Flynn walk?..... :auiqs.jpg:
LOL

And I'm not very fond of traitors who hail fellow traitors who fought against the U.S. as American war heroes.
Flynn is a decorated hero....Obama a lying Kenyan born agitator....and that agitator tried to take down a decorated hero.....sickening...
LOLOL

View attachment 346231
Is a felon who should have been arrested.

LOLOL

LOL

LOLOL

View attachment 346231
Is a felon who should have been arrested.

I applaud the mayor of Mobile for removing this statue.

He is right, removing it doesn't change history.

Personally I don't see how anyone can think people who waged war against the United States of America causing the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans are good people.

I don't think that any statues of those people should be erected anywhere in our nation.

Great move by the Mobile mayor.

Personally I don't see how anyone can think people who waged war against the United States of America causing the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans are good people.

I don't think that any statues of those people should be erected anywhere in our nation.

Of course things like this are done in the dark, and applauded by gutless hacks such as yourself.

Yeah, much better to do it during the day so you can piss off a bunch of inbred, toothless mouth breathers.

Better yet, let the people do it...

Wow all you far right radical extremist should move out of America.

You clearly don't support the United States of America since you believe a traitor to our nation is a hero.

A man who wages war against the United States of America isn't a hero, he's a traitor.

A man who fights a war to be able to own human beings as slaves isn't a hero.

People who own human beings as slaves aren't heroes. They are lazy and sick people who force people to do their work for them. Against their will and don't even pay them.

People who actually believe those who fought to be able to own human beings as slaves aren't good Americans. They spit on the constitution and bill of rights.

All of you who want those abominations of statues to stay in America are sick people who should move since you don't believe in our constitution, bill of rights and what we stand for. You aren't going to get your way either. One by one those statues are being rightly removed and placed where they belong, in museums or the history books.

No real American should ever revere people who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans in a war and countless millions of slaves who died at the hands of those sick and lazy slave owners.
You should move to China, commie cocksucker.

Last edited:
Wow all you far right radical extremist should move out of America.

You clearly don't support the United States of America since you believe a traitor to our nation is a hero.

A man who wages war against the United States of America isn't a hero, he's a traitor.

A man who fights a war to be able to own human beings as slaves isn't a hero.

People who own human beings as slaves aren't heroes. They are lazy and sick people who force people to do their work for them. Against their will and don't even pay them.

People who actually believe those who fought to be able to own human beings as slaves aren't good Americans. They spit on the constitution and bill of rights.

All of you who want those abominations of statues to stay in America are sick people who should move since you don't believe in our constitution, bill of rights and what we stand for. You aren't going to get your way either. One by one those statues are being rightly removed and placed where they belong, in museums or the history books.

No real American should ever revere people who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand Americans in a war and countless millions of slaves who died at the hands of those sick and lazy slave owners.
You should move tro China, commie cocksucker.

Too late, the Dana7360 bot is already from China.

LOLOL

LOL

Always helpful when a nutjob racist birther exposes himself.

Of course things like this are done in the dark, and applauded by gutless hacks such as yourself.

Yeah, much better to do it during the day so you can piss off a bunch of inbred, toothless mouth breathers.

A bunch of immature assholes, nothing more.

A bunch of immature assholes, nothing more.

i agree. The people that want to keep these statues in place are immature assholes. Well said.

Erasing people from history is a Communist trick that modern liberals have learned well.
No one is erasing history by removing a statue.

History exists in many forms, including a thing you might have heard of call books.

But you don't learn history from a statue? Schools aren't filled with statues to like Mathematical equations and physical laws. People learn about Hitler and certainly he doesn't seem to have a statue anywhere. You people know about Mao but OBVIOUSLY he doesn't have statues in the United States.

Statues are about glorification man, not teaching.
Never heard about Hitler. Could you point me to a statue of him in a public square so I might know of his existence?

Forum List

Back