Mob tries to rob Fedex truck in St Louis, one of the criminals dragged to death under the wheels

Gee, NO ONE has trolled this thread to justify the action of this moron. It could STILL happen, we have a MULTITUDE of morons that post on these threads...........
[/QUOTE]
No one needs to. The thread lost its credibility from post #10. This is a thread for racists, not people who care about the law. If you really cared about the law, you would have never voted for Trump.

"Nigga, who you think I is, Reginald Denny!?"

Gee, NO ONE has trolled this thread to justify the action of this moron. It could STILL happen, we have a MULTITUDE of morons that post on these threads...........
[/QUOTE]
No one needs to. The thread lost its credibility from post #10. This is a thread for racists, not people who care about the law. If you really cared about the law, you would have never voted for Trump.

"Nigga, who you think I is, Reginald Denny!?"
Please refer to post #19 in this thread. I just KNEW the silence from the knuckleheads on here just couldn't last. Hilarious!

FedEx hopefully got the pieces of the body to his house by 10:30 am the next morning.

Fedex is on the ball. They've already delivered his head...

wilson.jpg

I love happy endings.

Maybe don’t try to rob a truck you fucking pieces of trash.
Really? GOOD.The Police should start firing on looters.

If you can cause every major city in the US to become a flaming hell by holding a suspect on the ground, what do you thinking shooting them might do?

I love happy endings.

If you can cause every major city in the US to become a flaming hell by holding a suspect on the ground, what do you thinking shooting them might do?

Whomever takes the bullet won’t be looting and burning down property that isn’t theirs anymore.

I love happy endings.

Stop them

I love happy endings.

It WOULD help, in that the asshole would be DEAD, and no longer a nuisance or a threat of possible grievous bodily harm to anyone anymore. So there's THAT............

I love happy endings.

You just posted this to make me happy, didn't you?
It made ME happy, Mike!

If you break into a store and steal the goods inside and then set it on fire, the store owner should have every right to defend his property with deadly force.

I don’t care the demographic of the criminals nor the owner.

The store owners should be able to defend their business.

Just like a home. If a mob tried to loot your home and burn it down, you are justified to shoot them. Same with your business.

Fuck criminals who loot and commit arson. They should all be shot.

Yea but fucking fedex said safety is their number one priority and they are investigating the incident.

Fuck fedex. Safety of what? The fucking rioters? You don't give a fuck about your fucking drivers do you? There is a reason I don't work for a company that pulls for you guys almost exclusively anymore. I hate Fedex I hate everything about those fuckers. They don't give a fuck about their drivers.

I love happy endings.

It WOULD help, in that the asshole would be DEAD, and no longer a nuisance or a threat of possible grievous bodily harm to anyone anymore. So there's THAT............

Unfortunately, law only works like that in the really cool comics ...

fdb379f1a0c34416229db0de470fad8e.jpg

I love happy endings.

doesn't the fed ex driver doing nothing wrong make this not a news story?

What is the point here?

You didn't even challenge anyone to defend the guy who died. Which presumably not many would

I love happy endings.

Unfortunately, law only works like that in the really cool comics ...

View attachment 344200
No problem. At least the asshole WOULD be dead. Game over!

I love happy endings.

doesn't the fed ex driver doing nothing wrong make this not a news story?

What is the point here?

You didn't even challenge anyone to defend the guy who died. Which presumably not many would

The story is a criminal getting run over by the truck he is robbing. It’s a feel good news story. This kind of news story should be all over the media. Criminal run over by 18 wheeler he tries to rob. Maybe it will prevent other fucknuts from trying to rob a truck.

Feel free to move along if the story doesn’t interest you. I love this story.

I love how the criminals got mad at the driver because one of their scumbag mob pieces of shit got killed while trying to rob the truck.
Such fucking retarded assholes. It’s only a shame more of them weren’t under the wheels.
As more and more people take a deterministic view of human behavior, there is no such thing as personal responsibility.

We are only genetic extensions of our ethnicity, and so we only have group guilt defined by our ethnic, gender, and other group identities.

Thus a black looter is innocent, and a white cop is guilty though he may have never done anyone any harm and has spent his whole life serving others.

"In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes." Judges 17:6.

Reginald taught us - if you got 60,000 lb. weapon..... use that mother fucker for self defense. NEVER stop until you see nothing but white people. If that's 400 miles, then it's 400 miles.
That is ironic sense it was black Christians that save Denny's life.

Forum List

Back