MO. Governor Parsons squashed mask report

Good grief, this barely would qualify as a 'study'.

More like a term paper.

300K+ participant RCT study found none, zero, zilch effect of cloth masks and 20 cases saved attributed to surgical maskes in those over 50 years old only, which were very possibly due to confounders and no effect in lower age brackets.

This is ridiculous at this point. Actual studies have shot this crap down time and time again, only to have some hacks put out some observational garbage as 'proof'.

IDGAF if you want to wear a mask. Go right ahead, but stop asking others to believe this utter bullshit.

Governor Parsons refused to release a report showing that masked mandates slow the spread of covid during the surge.

Republicans will do anything to "keep the faith". Up to and including murdering their own constituents.

Say Crapitus, I have a question.

Since masks and that are so important to leftists, why did they lift many restrictions in May 2021 when there were twice the cases as May 2020? Pick one:

A. The election was over.
B. The election was over.
C. B

Just like defending that vile shitbag Trump is, lackey.

Yes, you're filled with hate.

Still, your non sequitur was meaningless babble unrelated in any way to the subject.

Comparing a mask which saves lives with a Nazi swastika proves your cult status.

Masks save no lives from the Wuhan Designer Virus® - they have no effect at all. It's purely a symbol of obedience to the Reich.

Medical professionals have been wearing masks for decades to guard against infection.

Ohhh, how interesting.

So masks that stop bacteria must be real useful against viruses that are thousands of times smaller.

Like catching butterflies with a hulahoop..

:lol:

Fucking Nazis - dumbest vermin on the planet...

It wasen't until that orange knuckle dragger came along & refused to wear one that people ( cult lackeys) questioned their use.

:rofl:

Oh yeah, that's it sploogy..

giphy.gif

Most likely due to people staying home vs dealing with the stupid mask mandates. I have yet to see anyone wearing a mask that prevents the virus from passing right through the mask.
I don't trust the cloth masks they sell in stores. I wear the surgical masks. What's good enough for an operating room is good enough for me.

I don't trust the cloth masks they sell in stores. I wear the surgical masks. What's good enough for an operating room is good enough for me.
Does it have a anti viral layer? Many surgical masks do not and are ineffective at blocking virus.

Does it have a anti viral layer? Many surgical masks do not and are ineffective at blocking virus.
A virus does not float through the air on its own. It is carried by water vapor.

If worn properly, a surgical mask is meant to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs (viruses and bacteria), keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Surgical masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.

Surgical masks are literally better than nothing.

Yes, you're filled with hate.

Still, your non sequitur was meaningless babble unrelated in any way to the subject.

Masks save no lives from the Wuhan Designer Virus® - they have no effect at all. It's purely a symbol of obedience to the Reich.

Ohhh, how interesting.

So masks that stop bacteria must be real useful against viruses that are thousands of times smaller.

Like catching butterflies with a hulahoop..

:lol:

Fucking Nazis - dumbest vermin on the planet...

:rofl:

Oh yeah, that's it sploogy..

giphy.gif
It's fucktwit Trump asseating jerkoffs like you who are denying science. You cocksuckers would rather see people die then see this pandemic brought under control during Biden's term.

Fuck off. That's all you're good for.

Forum List

Back