Mo Brooks Did All Of That Cosplay & Lost

"In her first interview following her election victory, Britt described the "surreal moment" to Fox News Digital and said she is unsure of whether it has "quite sunk in" that she will represent the Republican Party in the general election in the Yellowhammer State on November 8. Asked about former President Trump's endorsement of her candidacy and whether she believed it impacted her chances of winning, Britt said, "absolutely!" Britt said the Republican Party is "no longer the party of big business" and instead said it is the party of "working Americans." Britt, who served as retiring Sen. Richard Shelby's chief of staff but has never held public office, will face off against Democratic nominee and pastor Will Boyd, who easily won his primary last month with more than 60% of the vote. She is expected to sail to victory in November, and will become the first woman to represent the state of Alabama in the U.S. Senate."

Mo Brooks, the guy who carried a concealed glock and wore body armor to go play dress up Patriot on Jan 6th; Mo Brooks, a guy claimed he slept on his floor because he was "tipped off" about the risks to his life leading up to Jan 6th; Mo Brooks, the guy who was going to kick ass and take names -- after all of that -- he is the one who got his ass kicked by a person that MOST ASSUREDLY would have been called an establishment RINO if not for Trump deciding to endorse her at the last minute....why would she have been called a RINO? Well, because up until this point, her only relevance was being chief of staff for an establishment Republican....and this is who Mo Brooks lost to....she even declared that the Republican party is no longer the party of big business -- which is odd to me, because for years and years Republicans have been claiming they were not the party of big business -- yet, their policies have been nothing but for big business...So for someone to be running on "working class" policies, it will be interesting to see what that means?? Fearmongering over CRT isn't really a policy that helps the working class....trying to criminalize the parents of trans kids isn't really a working class policy...a working class policy would be things like enhancing labor rights instead of rolling them back, fighting for unions instead of attacking them, you know, protecting things as simple as Overtime Pay instead of trying to roll that back; you know shit that actually improves the wages of working class folks....we shall see....

Either way, it's still funny to see how a guy spent the last 4 or 5 years performing daily fellatio on a man -- all for the purposes of staying in his good graces; all of that mattered not just because for one second; he decided to not help that man, illegally overturn the election...just imagine, if he had simply went along with the scheme; he would be Senator come next year...Now you see why for a Republican candidate, vowing to usurp the Constitution and just declare the candidate your choice as the winner is not just appealing, it is a must -- or else, you will get primaried by someone who is willing to go full fascist...
All that huffing and puffing to tell us President Trump’s pick won.

Okay.

My state continues making mistakes… SMFH… Keep electing women AL, and one day we’re gonna wake up, and wonder how this state turned into California…
I know. Britt seemed like a pretty sane and nice lady, but you can see already that its only a few short years till she wakes up and realizes, oh fucking christ I've turned into Kay Ivey and even I hate myself!!!

and why did Republicans lose in 2018?

Incumbent party historically loses in the midterms....

And the only reason she won isn't because of tax policies, or healthcare -- or her faux concern for working class folks....it is because Mo Brooks said Trump needs to move on from lying about the election......it's a cult
I’m other words Mo Brooks accepts the Big Lie that the election was 100% legitimate and Biden actually got 81 million legitimate votes. Not even most Democrats believe that.

So he got dropped like a sack of shit and paid the price.

Why are you so mad about it?

and why did Republicans lose in 2018?

Incumbent party historically loses in the midterms....

And the only reason she won isn't because of tax policies, or healthcare -- or her faux concern for working class folks....it is because Mo Brooks said Trump needs to move on from lying about the election......it's a cult
There would be no Trump if before the 2016 election Progs did not screw with him about his possibility of running for office. He does not take that crap to easy. Now he is on a mission because you keep messing with him. Singlehandedl he is attempting to get candidates to move to the right a bit more or use common sense in their agendas than what the Repub Party is now. And that includes suspicious bi partisan deals.

There would be no Trump if before the 2016 election Progs did not screw with him about his possibility of running for office. He does not take that crap to easy. Now he is on a mission because you keep messing with him. Singlehandedl he is attempting to get candidates to move to the right a bit more or use common sense in their agendas than what the Repub Party is now. And that includes suspicious bi partisan deals.
Shelby and Britt were never to "the right" of "MAGA MO" Brooks

Father Trump makes the rules….Mo Brooks sits at home and watches his office be taken from him.
Play by the rules or don’t play at all….simple shit.
This is how the GOP will eventually end up with nothing but Boebert, MTG types in Congress….one giant MAGA squad to stomp out and destroy ALL traces of leftism.

So we will have the rightwing nut version of the leftwing nut Squad and you think that is some how a good thing.

Boy howdy, were you ever right that morons should not vote.

Damn shame you lack the integrity to follow through on that

So we will have the rightwing nut version of the leftwing nut Squad and you think that is some how a good thing.

All legit core Americans agree with the politics of Boebert and MTG while only unAmerican filth agree with the likes of AOC and the foreigners.
Hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that?

All legit core Americans agree with the politics of Boebert and MTG while only unAmerican filth agree with the likes of AOC and the foreigners.
Hahaha…you honestly didn’t know that?

Shelby and Britt were never to "the right" of "MAGA MO" Brooks
I do not know Britt or Brooks. And there are those who see a few of Trump's picks as head scratchers. There could be something else going on also. Either way, the Repubs have to move right. And they have to have the Senate and the House. The number of RINOS have to drop.

I do not know Britt or Brooks. And there are those who see a few of Trump's picks as head scratchers. There could be something else going on also. Either way, the Repubs have to move right. And they have to have the Senate and the House. The number of RINOS have to drop.
I realize you have no idea what this thread is about, yet you continue responding. Could it be you sucked off Tump for 6 years and only got a Katie Britt for Senate Teeshirt

Mo should have went to Florida and kissed ass and made an offering.
Winner. It worked for McCarthy ... maybe. LOL

Britt is a better candidate than Mo, but let's face it, in Ala all you have to be to win a Senate race as a republican is not be child molester. LOL

Even Miss doesn't have anyone comparable to Mo

Forum List

Back