MN star tribune finally reports on IIhan Omar being married to 2 men at once and possibly her o/bro

PIGS FLY: MN Star-Tribune FINALLY Reports on Ilhan Omar Being Married to Two Men at Once and 'Possibly Her Own Brother'
In early June Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was ordered to pay a $500 civil fine for violating campaign finance law.

Oh this means nothing to the mentally impaired they will support her all the more , they will help her marry her sons next.
Is this pretty much your story but from a decent site? Rep. Ilhan Omar's turbulent term raises questions about future of 5th district seat

She is sunk.

The corporate media doesn't want to touch this story, they know it is true, and she was part of that nefarious plot that helped her and AOC get elected.

EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar REFUSES to answer questions about her brother-husband | Keean Bexte

Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar ignored questions from a journalist who confronted her over allegations that she married her brother to commit immigration fraud.
Rep. Ilhan Ignores Questions About Marrying Her Brother (Video)

Ilhan Omar lawyer: two marriages hard to explain
And newly surfaced documents seem to undermine her backstory
Ilhan Omar lawyer: two marriages hard to explain | Spectator USA

The Brother Ilhan Omar Legally Married Sends Alpha News an Email
Brother Ilhan Omar Legally Married Sends Alpha News an Email

Untitled-design-14-696x392.png

Brother Ilhan Omar Legally Married Sends Alpha News an Email

It's interesting, because this scandal broke from SOMALI citizens pointing out that she was already married to her brother back in Somali, the relevant posts, have of course, been deleted from both that forum and Google archives, but they have been archived here;

Yay forum posters of the world unite against globalists!

Posted on August 12, 2016 by Scott Johnson in Immigration, Islam, Minnesota
Ilhan Omar: Her back pages [updated]
Ilhan Omar: Her back pages [updated]

Dozens of documents indicate Ilhan Omar lived with Ahmed Hirsi while claiming to be married to Ahmed Elmi
Dozens of documents indicate Ilhan Omar lived with Ahmed Hirsi while claiming to be married to Ahmed Elmi

So did this help her get citizenship sooner in order to run for congress?

Should she be impeached?

Deported?

:71:

The grotesque towel-head is an inbred, incestuous, multiple law breaking, America hating POS who cannot speak English. No wonder the savages in her district voted her in. They are quite similar.

PIGS FLY: MN Star-Tribune FINALLY Reports on Ilhan Omar Being Married to Two Men at Once and 'Possibly Her Own Brother'
In early June Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was ordered to pay a $500 civil fine for violating campaign finance law.

Oh this means nothing to the mentally impaired they will support her all the more , they will help her marry her sons next.
Is this pretty much your story but from a decent site? Rep. Ilhan Omar's turbulent term raises questions about future of 5th district seat
KMSP/Fox 9 is every bit as left biased as the Strib....They've been on board with the rest of the Twin Cities media in burying Omar's turds.

Minneapolis was once a great city. A jewel of the midwest. Democrats have turned it into a third world shithole.

The left doesn't want to touch this story. If she did violate the law, should could be deported. Has a Congressperson ever been deported?

Minneapolis was once a great city. A jewel of the midwest. Democrats have turned it into a third world shithole.
Go about 45 miles out and sane policy, low taxes and common sense rule.
The Twin Cities are lost, yet the counties of the metro outvote the rest of the state.

Mpls City Council...class photo 2018.png
None of these flakes would be elected in my district.

The Twin Cities are lost, yet the counties of the metro outvote the rest of the state.

Mpls City Council...View attachment 267357
Yes. I know the area very well.

Out on the northern fringe of Anoka county. Whole different world than the cities.

Out on the northern fringe of Anoka county. Whole different world than the cities.

yep; Anoka County is where all the meth heads live.

Here is a list of the county in each state with the most meth labs, along with the most populous city in said county.

Alabama: Jackson County [Scottsboro]

Alaska: Matanuska-Susitna Borough [Wasilla]

Arizona: Maricopa County [Phoenix]

Arkansas: Pulaski County [Little Rock]

California: San Bernadino County [San Bernadino]

Colorado: El Paso County [Colorado Springs]

Connecticut: Hartford County [Hartford]

Delaware: Kent County [Dover]

Florida: Bay County [Panama City]

Georgia: Walker County [LaFayette]

Hawaii: Honolulu County [Honolulu]

Idaho: Kootenai County [Coeur d'Alene]

Illinois: Madison County [Granite City]

Indiana: Bartholomew County [Columbus]

Iowa: Lee County [Fort Madison]

Kansas: Reno County [Hutchinson]

Kentucky: Jefferson County [Louisville]

Louisiana: Ouachita Parish [Monroe]

Maine: Aroostook County [Houlton]

Maryland: Caroline County [Denton]

Massachusetts: Middlesex County [Lowell]

Michigan: Kalamazoo County [Kalamazoo]

Minnesota: Anoka County [Coon Rapids]

Mississippi: Harrison County [Gulfport]

Missouri: Jefferson County [Arnold]

Montana: Cascade County [Great Falls]

Nebraska: Cass County [Plattsmouth]

Nevada: Clark County [Las Vegas]

New Hampshire: Grafton County [Lebanon]

New Jersey: Ocean County [Lakewood]

New Mexico: Bernalillo County [Albuquerque]

New York: Chemung County [Elmira]

North Carolina: McDowell County [Marion]

North Dakota: Burleigh County [Bismarck]

Ohio: Summit County [Akron]

Oklahoma: Tulsa County [Tulsa]

Oregon: Multnoma County [Portland]

Pennsylvania: Erie County [Erie]

Rhode Island: Providence County [Providence]

South Carolina: Greenville County [Greenville]

South Dakota: Minnehaha County [Sioux Falls]

Tennessee: Hamilton County [Chattanooga]

Texas: Bexar County [San Antonio]

Utah: Salt Lake County [Salt Lake City]

Vermont: Franklin County [St. Albans]

Virginia: Washington County [Abingdon]

Washington: Pierce County [Tacoma]

West Virginia: Kanawha County [Charleston]

Wisconsin: Chippewa County [Chippewa Falls]

Wyoming: Natrona County [Casper]

Last edited:

You got the crack.
We got the meth.
Thing is, the Sherrifs Dept. knows exactly who they are here. Only so many trailer parks.
My area is acreage with large homes and outbuildings. Peaceful, safe and my property taxes are a good third less than yours.

Pssst. There are even successful middle class blacks here too.:eusa_shhh:

And they vote Republican.

You got the crack.
We got the meth.
Thing is, the Sherrifs Dept. knows exactly who they are here. Only so many trailer parks.
My area is acreage with large homes and outbuildings. Peaceful, safe and my property taxes are a good third less than yours.

Pssst. There are even successful middle class blacks here too.:eusa_shhh:

And they vote Republican.
They vote Republican???Racist uncle toms they are -Lib 101

Forum List

Back