MLK what he really said:

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

All the right remember a few words and they even mistreat these words:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I remember a few words more, some of which you've never heard. The FBI caught some of them on tape when they bugged his motel rooms, but I won't repeat them on here because they're too spicy.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream today!

Too bad your racist Fucktard doesn't agree with MLK, and apparently thinks a violent drug abuser had the answers...

But riots and "free shit", right???

FB_IMG_1642506388932.jpg

I remember a few words more, some of which you've never heard. The FBI caught some of them on tape when they bugged his motel rooms, but I won't repeat them on here because they're too spicy.
Reflects more poorly on the FBI than Dr King

What would be revealed if Dr King had bugged J Edgar Hoover’s house?

I have a dream today!

/----/ And don't forget what the guy you voted for said: “Unless we do something about this, (integration) my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point, We have got to make some move on this.”” Joe Biden said in 1977

Last edited:

I have a dream today!

In 2022, when you judge everyone by character, King’s Dream is alive and well only to be marred by Liberals who bring identity politics into the game (skin color) as the basis or pass (excuse) for that person not to be judged by character. All throughout the Obama Presidency, all critique of his policies was met with racism charges. Today, the VP is looking for the same by crying that if she were white and male, she would get more slack from the press.

In 2022, when you judge everyone by character, King’s Dream is alive and well only to be marred by Liberals who bring identity politics into the game (skin color) as the basis or pass (excuse) for that person not to be judged by character. All throughout the Obama Presidency, all critique of his policies was met with racism charges. Today, the VP is looking for the same by crying that if she were white and male, she would get more slack from the press.
Just like when Dr King was alive, more whining from white males that they no longer run the show

Just like when Dr King was alive, more whining from white males that they no longer run the show

Well you'll be happy to know that it was more than likely your big, beautiful FBI who was involved in having him killed.

Aren't they a fine bunch?

Forum List

Back