MLK at The Top of The Class

"Three weeks before the riot, federal investigators had noted that "a clash was imminent owing to ill-feeling between white and black workers in the stockyards."[1] The number of blacks in Omaha doubled during the decade 1910–1920, as they were recruited to work in the meatpacking industry, and competing workers noticed. "
Omaha Race Riot of 1919 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Rock Springs massacre, also known as the Rock Springs Riot, occurred on September 2, 1885, in the present-day United States city of Rock Springs, Wyoming, in Sweetwater County. The riot, between Chinese immigrant miners and white immigrant miners, was the result of racial tensions and an ongoing labor dispute over the Union Pacific Coal Department's policy of paying Chinese miners lower wages than white miners."
Rock Springs massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One more step in the ladder of understanding: 5:40 is pretty "interesting", who sounds like today regarding "judicial activism" who is the offshoot of that "white citizens council"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Citizens'_Council#Political_influence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Waggonner#Republican.2FSouthern_Democrat_coalition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Conservative_Citizens

"For instance, U.S. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott had also been a member of the CofCC."

"Other prominent conservative national and state politicians who were members refused to denounce, distance, or resign their membership, and continued attending meetings and giving speeches remained prominent political leaders within the conservative movement including former Senator Jesse Helms. Senator Helms remained supportive of the CofCC and consistently won his elections, and support from the CofCC was considered decisive enough that the organization was influential in office throughout his terms in the Senate"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Guy_Hunt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Fordice
"James Strom Thurmond (December 5, 1902 – June 26, 2003) was an American politician who served for 48 years as a United States Senator. He ran for president in 1948 as the States Rights Democratic Party (Dixiecrat) candidate, receiving 2.4% of the popular vote and 39 electoral votes. Thurmond represented South Carolina in the United States Senate from 1954 until 2003, at first as a Democrat and, after 1964, as a Republican."

"The SPLC and the Miami Herald tallied a further 38 federal, state, and local politicians who appeared at CofCC events between 2000 and 2004.[11] The ADL states the following politicians are members or have spoken at meetings: Senator Trent Lott, Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour, Mississippi state senators Gary Jackson, and Dean Kirby, several Mississippi state representatives. People who have also spoken at CofCC meetings include Ex-Governors Guy Hunt of Alabama, and Kirk Fordice of Mississippi. U.S. Senator Roger Wicker of Mississippi is said to have attended as well.[12]

In 2005, the Council of Conservative Citizens held its National Conference in Montgomery, Alabama. George Wallace Jr., an Alabama Public Service Commissioner and former State Treasurer who was then running for Lieutenant Governor, and Sonny Landham, an actor, spoke at the conference.
Issues"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMBZKHGEatI]Racism, School Desegregation Laws and the Civil Rights Movement. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
MLK entered Crozer in 1948. It was an integrated Theological Seminary. His grades the first year were mediocre. By his third year he was a straight A student. He was voted class President by a mostly white student body. He was valedictorian.

Theological seminary??? HAHAHA. What kind of college is that.?? Anyway the fact remains that MLK had impossibly low GRE scores. Like all blacks he couldn't do well on standardized tests and everything he "achieved" was thru affirmative action. I bet he couldn't even add a column of numbers. You silly blacks need to admit what everyone knows. You are mentally inferior.

MLK entered Crozer in 1948. It was an integrated Theological Seminary. His grades the first year were mediocre. By his third year he was a straight A student. He was voted class President by a mostly white student body. He was valedictorian.

Theological seminary??? HAHAHA. What kind of college is that.?? Anyway the fact remains that MLK had impossibly low GRE scores. Like all blacks he couldn't do well on standardized tests and everything he "achieved" was thru affirmative action. I bet he couldn't even add a column of numbers. You silly blacks need to admit what everyone knows. You are mentally inferior.

We are certainly not inferior to a dumbfuck like you who probably has no GRE scores (unless he makes them up), most likely couldn't even qualify to attend Crozer, and doesn't even know when "Affirmative Action" started. Thanks for the laugh though!

It took 4000 of them? Confirms my "coward theory". I love how they call it a race riot like a whole bunch of black and white folks decided to fight each other. :lol:

Yep!

Here's the pedigree I started regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how Dixiecrats evolved to Republicans/conservatives. Look at all of those members of the white citizens council; I'm sure you know what the white citizens council was about. :)

Those cocksuckers run deep. Notice a good amount (if not most) of the Black guys these republican/conservatives like, are the ones who make degrading comments about "the Blacks" and "the Plantation"/"slavery". Many of the aforementioned "black conservatives" are acting as proxies for the bigots, by basically calling "the Blacks" *******. Plain and simple, no wonder some of them earn their "titles".......................

It took 4000 of them? Confirms my "coward theory". I love how they call it a race riot like a whole bunch of black and white folks decided to fight each other. :lol:

Yep!

Here's the pedigree I started regarding the "Southern Strategy" and how Dixiecrats evolved to Republicans/conservatives. Look at all of those members of the white citizens council; I'm sure you know what the white citizens council was about. :)

Those cocksuckers run deep. Notice a good amount (if not most) of the Black guys these republican/conservatives like, are the ones who make degrading comments about "the Blacks" and "the Plantation"/"slavery". Many of the aforementioned "black conservatives" are acting as proxies for the bigots, by basically calling "the Blacks" *******. Plain and simple, no wonder some of them earn their "titles".......................

I meant to research the Southern Strategy but I was sickened by some other things I had read. I can only take so much at a time.

Yep!

I meant to research the Southern Strategy but I was sickened by some other things I had read. I can only take so much at a time.

I hear you. What I started doing in this thread was making a timeline from slavery/free Blacks, "freedom"/"emancipation", Reconstruction, Jim Crow, till the more modern era. These so-called Republicans and conservatives, like to ride the "car" of Lincoln/Douglass, and the beginning of the Republican party. The problem is that these people are nothing like those Liberals, they are the polar opposite and many of their popular figures come from a white supremacist mindset that harbors disdain for "the Blacks".

Rush Limbaugh's hero:

"The National Review made Kilpatrick its voice on the civil rights movement and the Constitution, as Buckley and Kilpatrick united North and South in a shared vision for the nation that included upholding white supremacy."[47] James Jackson Kilpatrick (1920–2010) was a well-known newspaper editor in Richmond, Virginia, who was a leader in supporting segregation and the control of the South by whites only. In the August 24, 1957 issue, Buckley's editorial "Why the South Must Prevail" spoke out explicitly in favor of white supremacy in the South.[48] It argued that "the central question that emerges... is whether the White community in the South is entitled to take such measures as are necessary to prevail, politically and culturally, in areas where it does not predominate numerically? The sobering answer is Yes – the White community is so entitled because, for the time being, it is the advanced race."[49] His answer was that white supremacy in the South was a good idea now (in 1957) and the black population lacked the education, economic, or cultural development for racial equality to be possible, claiming the white South had "the right to impose superior mores for whatever period it takes to effect a genuine cultural equality between the races."

More here:
?The National Review,? Racist Writing, and the Legacy of William F. Buckley, Jr. | Hysteriography

We are certainly not inferior to a dumbfuck like you who probably has no GRE scores (unless he makes them up), most likely couldn't even qualify to attend Crozer, and doesn't even know when "Affirmative Action" started. Thanks for the laugh though!

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

BTW - AA may have "officially" started in the early 70s, but it's always been there. People have always felt sorry for you mentally inferior blacks and given you special treatment.

The board notes you evaded the issue and made a personal attack. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

BTW - AA may have "officially" started in the early 70s, but it's always been there. People have always felt sorry for you mentally inferior blacks and given you special treatment.

I didn't make a personal attack,I made an accurate observation. The "special treatment" is correct, "special treatment" such as Jim Crow laws both de jure and de facto all across this country. Your posts are pretty amusing because they demonstrate the mindset of a mental midget who tries to make themselves feel better, so they don't look in the mirror and see the truth about themselves. I actually feel sorry for you, maybe if you went to see a "shrink" he or she may be able to help you sort through your issues. Good luck!!!! :)

Forum List

Back