Mitt Romney Plans to do Nothing about the Economy

Aug 7, 2012
The second most damning meme from the secret tape is that Romney plans to do nothing for the economy...

And since the economy is driving this election, then this meme should be spread near and far. Here is his exact quote (which of course puts forth the ridiculous idea that just the news of Romney's election will fix the economy):

"But my own view is that if we-- if-- if-- if we win on November 6th there will be-- a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. And we'll see capital come back and we'll see-- without-- without actually doing anything, we'll (CHUCKLES) actually get a boost in the economy."

So in effect, what he plans to do is to take credit for the recovery that President Obama helped engineer.

LINK

If it looks like I'm going to win, the markets will be happy. If it looks like the president's going to win, the markets should not be terribly happy. It depends of course which markets you're talking about, which types of commodities and so forth, but my own view is that if we win on November 6th, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. We'll see capital come back and we'll see -- without actually doing anything -- we'll actually get a boost in the economy.

In other words, Romney's secret economic plan to jumpstart the recovery is ... winning office.

Ohh if only that were true... Sadly Mitt is a progressive who's policies are near identical to Obama's. Mitt will allow the FED to print billions every month and he will keep welfare rollin as per usual. I know you hate him because he's a white Republican and all, but the sad part is you will love his policies.

Tax cuts that he can’t pay for? You mean like Obama did with the Bush era tax cuts when he extended them even though he promised to sunset them? Or when Obama did tax credits through his 800billion dollar “stimulus”?

These guys are so the same it's hard tpo find an issue where they are different, yet you hate him and beat off to Obama.

Romney's election will bring unemployment down by 1% just by virtue of the fact that the threat of Obama will be no longer.

Ohh if only that were true... Sadly Mitt is a progressive who's policies are near identical to Obama's. Mitt will allow the FED to print billions every month and he will keep welfare rollin as per usual. I know you hate him because he's a white Republican and all, but the sad part is you will love his policies.

Tax cuts that he can’t pay for? You mean like Obama did with the Bush era tax cuts when he extended them even though he promised to sunset them? Or when Obama did tax credits through his 800billion dollar “stimulus”?

These guys are so the same it's hard tpo find an issue where they are different, yet you hate him and beat off to Obama.

Qft

The idiot Progressive liberal Republicans come out in support for their Profit Romney and claim he will cure the economy for "just being." I though you fools made fun of the idiot left for making the very same claims about Obama's demi god like powers.

The second most damning meme from the secret tape is that Romney plans to do nothing for the economy...

And since the economy is driving this election, then this meme should be spread near and far. Here is his exact quote (which of course puts forth the ridiculous idea that just the news of Romney's election will fix the economy):

"But my own view is that if we-- if-- if-- if we win on November 6th there will be-- a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. And we'll see capital come back and we'll see-- without-- without actually doing anything, we'll (CHUCKLES) actually get a boost in the economy."

So in effect, what he plans to do is to take credit for the recovery that President Obama helped engineer.

LINK

If it looks like I'm going to win, the markets will be happy. If it looks like the president's going to win, the markets should not be terribly happy. It depends of course which markets you're talking about, which types of commodities and so forth, but my own view is that if we win on November 6th, there will be a great deal of optimism about the future of this country. We'll see capital come back and we'll see -- without actually doing anything -- we'll actually get a boost in the economy.

In other words, Romney's secret economic plan to jumpstart the recovery is ... winning office.

Just one more thing he and President Obama have in common.

We're screwed no matter who wins on the 6th.

Immie

LINK

obama's plan continue fucking it up get more people dependent on the government then entrap them and force them into enslavement to the government.

Forum List

Back