Mitt Romney, other GOP Senators want Biden to ‘finish Trump's border Wall’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is the same bunch that fought Trump tooth and nail over the wall, the two faced snakes would NOT fund the wall when they had the house and Senate. Trump had to dig through the budget for unused money to get 400 miles built. Basically, these RINO's did nothing until it would be good PR to be strong on border control.

:auiqs.jpg:

The only time the GOP wants to secure the wall is when they don't have the votes to do so.

The drug cartels own both parties.

If they really wanted the wall, they would have promoted BEFORE the 2020 election. Its a little bit late now, their buddy Sleepy Joe is in charge because of them.

This is the same bunch that fought Trump tooth and nail over the wall, the two faced snakes would NOT fund the wall when they had the house and Senate. Trump had to dig through the budget for unused money to get 400 miles built. Basically, these RINO's did nothing until it would be good PR to be strong on border control.

As always, scream and yell when you have no power knowing it won't be done but pretending to care.

When in a position of power fight hard to prevent your Outsider leader from getting it done.

Another reason the GOP won't win the WH in 2024.

A piece of shit like Mitt would LOVE to see a democrook use a republicrat idea that he once rejected himself and pretend that when the agenda was put in motion and had satisfactory results, they can pretend it was all about republicrats "compromising" and working with democrooks.

Too bad government does little if anything that has a result anyone wants to brag about except Trump.

Mitt is up for reelection next year, so he has to try and look good for the voters.

Or maybe this is his first volley in throwing his hat into the 2024 Presidential race. There is room for a high profile establishment figure to primary Trump.

As always, scream and yell when you have no power knowing it won't be done but pretending to care.

When in a position of power fight hard to prevent your Outsider leader from getting it done.

Bingo. That is one of the most frustrating things I've endured over my lifetime. Politicians who criticize everything done when out of power, but when they have the majority won't fix what needs fixing.

But that's what we get when we keep electing professional politicians who are in it for their own benefit instead of public servants who work for us.

The late John McCain whined for years, voting to repeal the Obamacare Atrocity scores of time.

He suddenly had a change of heart when the vote was for real.

The late John McCain whined for years, voting to repeal the Obamacare Atrocity scores of time.

One truth Trump uttered was, "It's all rigged"

Voters are dictated to

The politicians own them.

:auiqs.jpg:

The only time the GOP wants to secure the wall is when they don't have the votes to do so.

The drug cartels own both parties.
I hate to agree, but it's pretty clear the "struggle" in DC between the parties is mostly bullshit. I don't know that the cartels "own the parties". I would be inclined to believe the people who own all the political whores in both parties also do plenty of business with the cartels otherwise dope fields, smuggling routes and infrastructure would be getting visits from cruise missiles, B52's, Special Ops extermination teams, Spookies, AWAC's and all of their Panamanian, Caribbean, Swiss and Delaware based money laundering banks would be raided and liquidated.

If the global elite want something to go away, it uses us to make it go away.

I'd have you ask the Somali pirates but you can't.

I hate to agree, but it's pretty clear the "struggle" in DC between the parties is mostly bullshit. I don't know that the cartels "own the parties". I would be inclined to believe the people who own all the political whores in both parties also do plenty of business with the cartels otherwise dope fields, smuggling routes and infrastructure would be getting visits from cruise missiles, B52's, Special Ops extermination teams, Spookies, AWAC's and all of their Panamanian, Caribbean, Swiss and Delaware based money laundering banks would be raided and liquidated.

If the global elite want something to go away, it uses us to make it go away.

I'd have you ask the Somali pirates but you can't.
It's hard to say if it is just for money or they simply don't want to be killed along with their families

Or maybe both.

We all acknowledge the cartels own the Mexican government, but fail to see it in the US as well.

Change of heart my ass. He was on his death bed. The GOP was able to sacrifice him so that they didn't have to accomplish what voters sent republicrats to DC to do. The elite want the proles on a single payer system that costs them little or nothing, and can be rationed and used to manipulate population numbers.

Change of heart my ass. He was on his death bed. The GOP was able to sacrifice him so that they didn't have to accomplish what voters sent republicrats to DC to do. The elite want the proles on a single payer system that costs them little or nothing, and can be rationed and used to manipulate population numbers.
McCan't wanted a "legacy" when he died, and he knew selling out to the dims and their state controlled media would assure him of that.

It's hard to say if it is just for money or they simply don't want to be killed along with their families

Or maybe both.

We all acknowledge the cartels own the Mexican government, but fail to see it in the US as well.
There are people who will never grasp the depth of government corruption we exist with, in fact lots deliberately ignore it because their team prospers from it. Plenty ignore it because it's not a good feeling knowing you're living in a failed state, being manipulated and ruled over by some of the most vile, corrupt, deviant sociopaths since caligula.

There are people who will never grasp the depth of government corruption we exist with, in fact lots deliberately ignore it because their team prospers from it. Plenty ignore it because it's not a good feeling knowing you're living in a failed state, being manipulated and ruled over by some of the most vile, corrupt, deviant sociopaths since caligula.
Soon the dollar will be worth nothing.

But I have a feeling that people will be so indoctrinated that not even then will they see that government should be to blame for it.

Soon the dollar will be worth nothing.

But I have a feeling that people will be so indoctrinated that not even then will they see that government should be to blame for it.
The dollar has been worth nothing for decades according to many things I've read. It's fiat currency.

If the day comes that a vast majority suddenly have an epiphany and realize the dollar bill isn't worth what it costs to print it, let alone is only worth something because a little brown man with poor english at the gas station will give you some beer in exchange for several of them.

Otherwise it's WORTHLESS.

Even when it was backed by gold....

What is gold worth? Why do people want it? Until the computer age you could only make trinkets and shit with it.
I digress, once the day comes when the dollar collapses, and I don't know if it will be deliberate manipulation or the epiphany I discussed, but that day will be fuckin ugly.

The dollar has been worth nothing for decades according to many things I've read. It's fiat currency.

If the day comes that a vast majority suddenly have an epiphany and realize the dollar bill isn't worth what it costs to print it, let alone is only worth something because a little brown man with poor english at the gas station will give you some beer in exchange for several of them.

Otherwise it's WORTHLESS.

Even when it was backed by gold....

What is gold worth? Why do people want it? Until the computer age you could only make trinkets and shit with it.
The object is to make sure that it will buy us nothing, thus forcing us to digital currency, which will be the most control in human history government has ever had over a populace. Then you can't shove dollars in your wallet or bury it and use it at your leasure. Instead, you will never have possession of digital currency. Government will simply give you a thumbs up or down on every financial transaction, which is all they wanted to begin with. Then no more cheating on taxes either.

Technology is a dictators best friend

For example, imagine if Hitler had AI to run the war instead of insisting on micromanaging it himself when he was not qualified to do so.

The object is to make sure that it will buy us nothing, thus forcing us to digital currency, which will be the most control in human history government has ever had on a populace. Then you can't shove dollars in your wallet or bury it and use it at your leasure. Instead, you will never have possession of digital currency. Government will simply give you a thumbs up or down on every financial transaction, which is all they wanted to begin with.

Technology is a dictators best friend

For example, imagine if Hitler had AI to run the war instead of insisting on micromanaging it himself when he was not qualified to do so.
I think the elites want the power as well of course, but can you imagine being in control of a global economy where you can manifest an electron in a computer and end up "buying" anything that can be produced. So lets say you're an heir to the sort of old money that prevents most of the world from even knowing you exist, and you view guys like Elon Musk like filthy gold miners who dug up a few bags of shiny dirt but are not anywhere near your class nor will they ever be.

Markets and politics, governments regulating things, wars being waged, genocides, famines either don't affect you or were actually ordered by you and know you and your cohorts don't even have to worry if all the billionaires on earth turn on you because the "wealth" they had was based on a currency that no longer exists.

It's pretty clear that the world is not being ruled by a single group with a single objective, but there are a real small gaggle of people with incredible influence and power that are not in favor of sharing the planet or anything else with the rest of us.

Congratulations on your gold!

Forum List

Back