Imagine if Biden had to take questions like Trump did on CNN.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He wouldn't had been able to withstand it. He would have had an aneurysm within the first ten minutes of the questioning. Trump proved he's fit for the job as Biden isn't.

He wouldn't had been able to withstand it. He would have had an aneurysm within the first ten minutes of the questioning. Trump proved he's fit for the job as Biden isn't.

th

Neither are fit for the job.

I'm sure there would also be a opportunity for whoever the gop nominee would be to direct Tater to his chair when he starts wandering around.

It would have to be either at the start or finish because the dems will insist that Tater be seated the whole time.

Last edited:

You mean if Biden was asked about Trump's claims of rigged elections, Trump's sexual assault case he just lost or his lying to the FBI when he said he turned in all his classified documents?

“Tonight’s disaster must be a lesson that every other news organization on earth must learn: DO NOT NORMALIZE DONALD TRUMP,” the Lincoln Project, a Republican group opposing Trump, said in a statement. “CNN gave Trump 90 minutes of uninterrupted air time to rewrite history and reset his own narrative.”

Michael Fanone, the former Washington, D.C., police officer who was assaulted on Jan. 6, 2021, told HuffPost he was aghast after the town hall.
“It’s worse than I could have ever imagined. It’s an absolute disaster,” Fanone said. “There’s no way to fact-check this guy in real time. He’s a volcano of bullshit.”

Trump’s advisers were “thrilled” with his appearance at the town hall.
“They can’t believe he is getting an hour on CNN with an audience that cheers his every line and laughs at his every joke,” he said.

CNN is liberal? Or a corporation that only cares about ratings and $? For years now they've tried to pretend to be liberal to woo liberals to watch. And they lost to Fox every day, a company who lies to it's viewers. So CNN wants to steal some of Fox Viewers over. How do they do that? Invite Trump to a town hall. I didn't watch.

“It’s simple, folks. Do you want four more years of that? If you don’t, pitch in to our campaign,” Biden tweeted.

His campaign later sent an email seeking to fundraise with the subject line, “So, that happened.”

“If you missed Trump’s CNN town hall, you’re better off for it. But the choice is clear: It’s four more years of Trump or four more years of Biden,” the email states.

"What's your favorite color Mr. President"? That's the kind of stuff CNN would feed to Biden. Trump proved himself to be a tough articulate leader. Ain't that what we need now?

You assume that which you do not know.

Imagine if Biden had to take questions like Trump did on CNN​

Well, first, Biden wouldn't lie with every sentence like Trump does. He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a rapist. He wouldn't have to defend himself for fomenting a coup. He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a loser.

It would be a cake walk for Biden.

You better check Tater's reelection campaign enthusiasm numbers.

:oops8:

That doesn't matter.

Remember 2022? Michigan is a must win for Trump

Michigan’s youth turnout in the 2022 election was best in the nation​

Why? Abortion. Trump needs to win all 5 swing states. He won't win MI.

Sucks knowing you have no chance. Even against a veggy.

The open border "oh that was trump"

Inflation "that's because of super ultra mega maga"

About his family getting paid off by foriegn nationals "that's Russian disinformation by trump"

About him selling us out to the Chinese "come on man. I wouldn't do that. I love china, I mean china, I mean when I was born in Uganda I dreamed of being an American person"

What about........../gets up and walks away.

Well, first, Biden wouldn't lie with every sentence like Trump does. He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a rapist. He wouldn't have to defend himself for fomenting a coup. He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a loser.

Well, first, Biden wouldn't lie with every sentence like Trump does.
wrong
He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a rapist.

how about defending himself for being a child molester?

He wouldn't have to defend himself for being a loser.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You're a bias leftist who lies to himself constantly. Biden doesn't have the capacity to take unfiltered questions and you know it. He can't even read from his cue-cards right. Yet you suggest it's Trump who has the low IQ.

That's because you're a leftist.

Interesting that you have the ability to guess how some one unknown too you would answer a question. That's quite a talent

Forum List

Back