Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Well, that's true. Especially in the GOP, where we give it to people because it's "Their Turn", which is kind of retarded.

Then again, the GOP has only won 1 out of the last five popular votes for President... so there's that.

The Dems have only received more than 50% of the popular vote 3 times since the end of WWII.
How many times have the Republicans?

Republicans received more than 50% of the popular vote 7 times since the end of WWII.

He'll take the nomination because the Establishment is bullying the rest of the party.

But he's Alf Landon or Bob Dole. A sacrificial lamb being set up in a contest the party really doesn't want to win.

Jeb is waiting for 2016, but he needs a fall guy for 2012.

I'm sorry you are too stupid to see you are being PUNKED.
Bush, Democrat, Bush, Democrat, Bush?

Even I don't believe Americans are that stupid.

well, they were stupid enough to elect Obama, so I'd say, yeah, they are.

Let's be honest, Obama will win because the Republicans don't want to beat him. They want him to get all the blame for all the shit that's going to come down after the election, and there's a lot of it coming. Obama will be hemmed in by a Republican congress that won't let him do all that much.

When Jeb Bush runs in 2016, people are going to remember his brother's presidency as a time when our enemies feared us and we all had reasonably good jobs.

Oh, now the lefties will scream just like they screamed about his Dad when Dubya got in.

Conservatives won't vote for another Bush. Especially in 2016, when he'd have to run against the incumbent Republican.

........... and all of that antiMcCain chatter helped give us Pres Obama.

Remember Pres Reagan's 11th commandment.:eusa_pray:

Bush, Democrat, Bush, Democrat, Bush?

Even I don't believe Americans are that stupid.

Let's be honest, Obama will win because the Republicans don't want to beat him. They want him to get all the blame for all the shit that's going to come down after the election, and there's a lot of it coming. Obama will be hemmed in by a Republican congress that won't let him do all that much.

When Jeb Bush runs in 2016, people are going to remember his brother's presidency as a time when our enemies feared us and we all had reasonably good jobs.

Oh, now the lefties will scream just like they screamed about his Dad when Dubya got in.

Conservatives won't vote for another Bush. Especially in 2016, when he'd have to run against the incumbent Republican.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0]king of wishful thinking - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry4iwzS4Na0]king of wishful thinking - YouTube[/ame]

Love that song. Unfortuately, for you, hope and change isn't going to work this time.
Barry will have to run on his (crappy) record.

Love that song. Unfortuately, for you, hope and change isn't going to work this time.
It's an awesome song, and all of Go West's stuff is just as good. Should have been much bigger in the U.S.

Obama will run on the House's crappy record.

It's an awesome song, and all of Go West's stuff is just as good. Should have been much bigger in the U.S.

Obama will run on the House's crappy record.

What's he gonna say?
My first 2 years were a failure and I blame the House for my last 2 years of fail? :lol:

Let's be honest, Obama will win because the Republicans don't want to beat him. .
Another lefty with a conspiracy theory. What a surprise :rolleyes:

JoeB is a social libertarian but not nearly righty on economics as he believes. He is also a bigot against religion. You on the other, Unkotare, are simply not able to do anything other than give unformed opinions. Tis what tis.

Let's be honest, Obama will win because the Republicans don't want to beat him. .
Another lefty with a conspiracy theory. What a surprise :rolleyes:

JoeB is a social libertarian but not nearly righty on economics as he believes. He is also a bigot against religion. You on the other, Unkotare, are simply not able to do anything other than give unformed opinions. Tis what tis.

As much as I enjoy watching two idiots fight...

Guy, the whole question of right/left on economics is moot. Both parties have sold out to big corporations a long time ago and became economist globalists against their own people. The first party to realize that was a horrible idea and moves to reverse it will probably dominate politics for decades.

They're both free trade, pro-bailout, toadies of Wall Street. And even though the right has the TEA movement and the left has OWS, neither has really formed into a cogent message of how truly messed up this is.

Actually, he won't.

Romney can't win. That's the point. He has to get 5 million Obama voters to switch sides and keep everyone McCain had. I don't really see how he does either.

We are well aware your bigotry prevents you from seeing how he does both.

That's on you, not those who see clearly.

2 out of 3 say Romney will win the GOP Nomination

CNN Iowa Insiders Survey: Two out of three think Romney will win - CNN.com

Romney will be the one. He is the only one of the field that stands a chance against Obama.

2 out of 3 say that the Emperor's New Clothes are the finest in the land.

Funny how Romney's biggest cheerleaders are on the left.

What do you think, Admiral Akbar?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piVnArp9ZE0]ITS A TRAP! - YouTube[/ame]

You are a goof, grasshopper. :lol:

Romney is the only one in the GOP field that hasn't a ton of baggage, some very over the edge beliefs, or no chance in the General. I expect most on the Far Right and the Baggers will hold their noses and vote for him.

Seriously, does Romney look sane in this picture? Does his analogy sound sane?

r-MITT-ROMNEY-OBAMA-MARIE-ANTOINETTE-huge.jpg

Mitt Romney: President Obama Out Of Touch Like Marie Antoinette

Scary!!! But each one of the candidates is worse than the next!!! Did you hear Santorum tell David Gregory on MTP that he wants to bomb Iran??? I almost choked on my Christmas cookie!! Thank God none of them have a chance against President Obama.

Yea, that imbecile all the way on the right is planning on spending a billion dollars of special interest money, this time, to buy the Presidency........ how can you support someone that is so ridiculously foolish with other's money? What's really incredible is that he will spend this kind of money on top of all of the millions of taxpayer funds for campaign trips and gay hookers..... Watch how much time he spends on Air Force One for the next year after being stuck with that jerk "wife" and her kids in Hawaii....... you can be sure that he is on the phone right now with Reggie Love planning on an extended "diplomatic" tour.

Romney is the only one in the GOP field that hasn't a ton of baggage, some very over the edge beliefs, or no chance in the General. I expect most on the Far Right and the Baggers will hold their noses and vote for him.

Essentially, Romney is the only one who is not a nutcase and not likely to shoot himself in the foot between now and November

The problem with Romney is that his not so noticeable baggage looks so similar to obamas there's not much difference between the two,

Forum List

Back