Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Romney is the only one in the GOP field that hasn't a ton of baggage, some very over the edge beliefs, or no chance in the General. I expect most on the Far Right and the Baggers will hold their noses and vote for him.
The problem with Romney is that his not so noticeable baggage looks so similar to obamas there's not much difference between the two,

Not at all, and you will vote for him in November if it is Obama v Romney.

Romney is the only one in the GOP field that hasn't a ton of baggage, some very over the edge beliefs, or no chance in the General. I expect most on the Far Right and the Baggers will hold their noses and vote for him.

Some will, some won't. But they won't go pick up Granny at the rest home to come out and vote, they won't campaign for him and they won't send him money, and that's what really wins general elections, is enthusiasm for your guy.

Another lefty with a conspiracy theory. What a surprise :rolleyes:

JoeB is a social libertarian but not nearly righty on economics as he believes. He is also a bigot against religion. You on the other, Unkotare, are simply not able to do anything other than give unformed opinions. Tis what tis.

As much as I enjoy watching two idiots fight...

Guy, the whole question of right/left on economics is moot. Both parties have sold out to big corporations a long time ago and became economist globalists against their own people. The first party to realize that was a horrible idea and moves to reverse it will probably dominate politics for decades.

They're both free trade, pro-bailout, toadies of Wall Street. And even though the right has the TEA movement and the left has OWS, neither has really formed into a cogent message of how truly messed up this is.

Naomi Klein couldn't have said it any better.

JoeB is a social libertarian but not nearly righty on economics as he believes. He is also a bigot against religion. You on the other, Unkotare, are simply not able to do anything other than give unformed opinions. Tis what tis.

Guy, the whole question of right/left on economics is moot. Both parties have sold out to big corporations a long time ago and became economist globalists against their own people. The first party to realize that was a horrible idea and moves to reverse it will probably dominate politics for decades.

They're both free trade, pro-bailout, toadies of Wall Street. And even though the right has the TEA movement and the left has OWS, neither has really formed into a cogent message of how truly messed up this is.

Why is who says it important?

Does that make it less true?

Are you really going to argue that big corporations haven't bought out political system- both parties.

Once again, a list of Obama's biggest contributors..

Top Contributors to Barack Obama | OpenSecrets

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

Nothing to see here... Move along... move along..

Hey, let's look at Romney's biggest contribotors.

Top Contributors to Mitt Romney | OpenSecrets

Goldman Sachs $367,200
Credit Suisse Group $203,750
Morgan Stanley $199,800
HIG Capital $186,500
Barclays $157,750
Kirkland & Ellis $132,100
Bank of America $126,500
PriceWaterhouseCoopers $118,250
EMC Corp $117,300
JPMorgan Chase & Co $112,250
The Villages $97,500
Vivint Inc $80,750
Marriott International $79,837
Sullivan & Cromwell $79,250
Bain Capital $74,500
UBS AG $73,750
Wells Fargo $61,500
Blackstone Group $59,800
Citigroup Inc $57,050
Bain & Co $52,500

Hey, did you notice how many donors are on BOTH lists? Imagine that. My oh my....

It's true.

If you're way out on the far left.

Which you are.

It's true.

Which you are.

So you think it's okay for Rich people to buy the policies and laws they want?

If that's the case, why not just put the whole country up for auction.

"Drilling rights in Anwar. Drilling Rights in Anwar. What am I bid. I see 2 billion 2 billion from the man from Exxon-Mobile. "

The problem with Romney is that his not so noticeable baggage looks so similar to obamas there's not much difference between the two,

Not at all, and you will vote for him in November if it is Obama v Romney.

No I want

It's true.

Which you are.

"Drilling rights in Anwar. Drilling Rights in Anwar. What am I bid. I see 2 billion 2 billion from the man from Exxon-Mobile. "

You don't think we should drill in ANWR?

It's true.

Which you are.

You don't think we should drill in ANWR?

I don't care one way or the other. I was using that as an example of what happens when you sell to the highest bidder.

I don't like Romney's negativity. I see his negativity as damaging for the party as as Obama's divisiveness as damaging for the country.

Tonight will be interesting with Santorum's surge. Obama's team would love a Santorum nomination.

So, if any of you recall the "Google Santorum" campaign, the idea of a "Santorum Surge" is a tad more than disgusting.

Also, if you were a cupcake, what kind of a cupcake would you be?

Tonight will be interesting with Santorum's surge. Obama's team would love a Santorum nomination.

Wow. Jake's attacking Santorum now. What a big surprise that is.

You don't think that the Obama Team hasn't already game planned out how they are going to beat the snot out of Reversable Mittens?

You don't think they've got the name of every worker who ever got fired or screwed in a Bain Takeover on a rollodex?

But keep passing out the Koolaid for the Cult Suicide Pact.

Wow. Jake's attacking Santorum now. What a big surprise that is.

You don't think that the Obama Team hasn't already game planned out how they are going to beat the snot out of Reversable Mittens?

You don't think they've got the name of every worker who ever got fired or screwed in a Bain Takeover on a rollodex?

But keep passing out the Koolaid for the Cult Suicide Pact.

You think Santorum is electable?

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

Then no need for you to get out the dead vote this time.

Stay home and enjoy some nice crack....

Hey....Obama doesn't wear underwear

No, he wears panties....

gay-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back