Mitt! Blame the conservative GOP for staying at home!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Mitt Romney blames himself for failure to communicate with minorities
WRONG... the idiots are the conservatives that stayed home rather then live with the lesser evil, i.e. a conservative wannabe as Mitt became or the devil incarnate!

Minorities wouldn't understand MITT and he wouldn't have got them in the first place! Most are in it because Obama's offered them an average of $26,000 a year in FREE STUFF!!

Here are the facts about Mitt's loss!
The numbers have been crunched and three million Republican voters stayed home on election day.
They preferred four more years of Obama and tyranny over the “moderate” Romney.
Three Million Republican Voters Stayed Home On Election Day | The Lonely Conservative

FACTS:
Obama 62,611,250 Popular Votes
Mitt 59,134,475 Popular Votes
Loss by 3,476,775
2012 Election Results Map by State - Live Voting Updates - POLITICO.com
Obama won by 3,476,775 or 2.8% of the vote.

Latinos, the fastest growing minority, making up 16% of the nation's population, made their mark on election night as they voted for President Barack Obama over Republican Mitt Romney 71% to 27%, a lower percentage than Republican candidates have received in in the last three elections.
Latino vote key to Obama's re-election - CNN.com

Stupid conservatives caused Romney to lose, NOT hispanics as that was given... after all Obama's offered illegal aliens citizenship if they voted for him!

YO! You progressives/liberals/// when did ANY of you criticize your brethren as I just did?
YOU can't because you are so locked stepped, conformists true Obama is Messiah believers you will never criticize your own because your LIES of Power are more important then the principles that conservatives like me adhere to!
My criticism of conservatives DOESN"T mean I'm abandoning conservative principles!
I am just honest enough to admit 3 million conservatives were idiots in not voting! Pure and simple stupidity!
But most other issues I'm with my brethren!

Forum List

Back