Mitch McConnell's opponent refuses to admit she voted for Obama

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
If Obama is so well loved, why would you not be proud to say you voted for him ?

"Chuck Todd just became a major player in the Kentucky Senate race"

In the wake of Kentucky Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes's (D) refusal to answer the Louisville Courier-Journal's question about who she voted for in 2008, pundits blasted the candidate's evasiveness. On Monday, the liberal magazine New Republic declaredthat Grimes is "running the worst Senate campaign of the year," a bit of hyperbole that nonetheless uses the candidate's non-answer as its first bit of evidence.

But the harshest critique probably came from "Meet the Press" host Chuck Todd, who appeared on "Morning Joe" on Friday to discuss Grimes's weird reply. "I think she disqualified herself," Todd told host Joe Scarborough — an extremely strong statement.

Miss that segment? Well, don't worry, Kentucky. The campaign of Grimes's opponent, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R), will be putting it into heavy rotation with its new ad, titled "Disqualified."

Chuck Todd just became a major player in the Kentucky Senate race - The Washington Post

Unseating McConnell was a pipe dream to begin with. That didnt stop the Lefties here from declaring they were certain it would happen.

She made a mistake there. Debate tonight. She's still got an opportunity.

I didn't know McConnell was so beloved here at the USMB. Silly me.....USMB nutters love manly men like him.

I didn't know McConnell was so beloved here at the USMB. Silly me.....USMB nutters love manly men like him.
He's not. We've had pages of hate threads about McConnell as the ultimate RINO. BUt between McConnell, who might vote for something conservative, an Grimes, who is a lying Obama cock sucker, I'll take McConnell.

Eh. She should be up front, but I don't see the big deal in the end. Ask many Republican candidates who they voted for in 2004, and you'd probably get a similar non-answer. It's not unusual for any candidate to distance themselves from an unpopular administration. Republicans did the same thing in 2008.

Eh. She should be up front, but I don't see the big deal in the end. Ask many Republican candidates who they voted for in 2004, and you'd probably get a similar non-answer. It's not unusual for any candidate to distance themselves from an unpopular administration. Republicans did the same thing in 2008.
I dont recall any incident where a GOP candidate was asked whom he voted for and he refused to answer. Do you?
Yes, they will distrance themselves, and yes the GOP did that. But I thought Obama was King Shit, accomplished all that crap, saved the economy, brought universal healthcare, 200k jobs a month, GM alive and Osama dead and all that. Why would they want to distance themselves from him?

I dont recall any incident where a GOP candidate was asked whom he voted for and he refused to answer. Do you?
Yes, they will distrance themselves, and yes the GOP did that. But I thought Obama was King Shit, accomplished all that crap, saved the economy, brought universal healthcare, 200k jobs a month, GM alive and Osama dead and all that. Why would they want to distance themselves from him?

I don't recall any Republican candidate being asked who they voted for in the first place. I don't think it's a relevant question anyways.

As far as Obama being King Shit, it doesn't matter whether they are right about his accomplishments or not. He is becoming less and less popular as the months drag on, and they know that. It's about politics and damage control.

He's not. We've had pages of hate threads about McConnell as the ultimate RINO. BUt between McConnell, who might vote for something conservative, an Grimes, who is a lying Obama cock sucker, I'll take McConnell.

The "I Vote For The Lesser Of Two Evils" idiotic strategy that just results in more and more evil.

RUBE: I guess I will vote for McConnell since he is the lesser of two evils.

MCCONNELL: I won! I must be doing everything right!

The "I Vote For The Lesser Of Two Evils" idiotic strategy that just results in more and more evil.

Why vote for a candidate who proposes real change? It's much easier to vote for the lesser of two evils, and pray things magically change on their own. :eusa_drool:

He's not well loved, but when the choice is between him and this twit, there's no question who'll get our support.

Look. You just listed all the reasons why she made a mistake. Good job.

Look. You just listed all the reasons why she made a mistake. Good job.
OK. so now she'll go back and declare proudly she supported Hope N Change? Wanna make bets on that?

Forum List

Back