Mitch McConnel and John Thune wash hands of Trump deficits

You partisan sheep are the biggest threat to this nation, bar none. You are the reason we are 22 trillion in debt and counting..
Nice EMOTIONAL response, snowflake.

Let's try to educate you AGAIN....

In 8 years, President Bush added $4 trillion in new Deficit. For the 1st 6 years he had a GOP Congress controlling Spending. In his 1st 6 years he only added $2.5 Trillion in new debt, AND THAT WAS INCLUDING THE COST OF 9/11/01, THE ECONOMIC AFTERMATH, AND 2 WARS.

In his last 2 years DEMOCRATS held a near-super majority control of Congress, to include the HOUSE, which - as we have already established - controls the spending/ budget. During that last 2 years. $1.5 Trillion in new debt was added.

Let's put that in perspective:
GOP - 6 years: $2.5 Trillion
DNC - 2 years: $1.5 trillion

In 1/3rd the time - 2 years, Democrats added more than half of what the GOP did in 6 years.

This also means the ECONOMY Barry and snowflakes have continued to falsely claim he inherited from BUSH was really inherited from his own DEMOCRATS!

But again, nice emotional, partisan response there, skippy.
WTF?? Democrats were not in control of the House when Bush signed off on the FY2007 budget, which you're idiotically attributing to them.

Not a dime gets spent without the approval of the president, he is equally guilty.
Why do you keep trying to PASS THE BUCK, attempting to distract from the FACT that the House of Representatives is THE place where the United States Budget is written, THE place that controls the purse strings, THE place that controls the budget, THE place that controls spending?

Perhaps because it is an attempt to distract from Pelosi and her fellow Democrats having failed in this area, how they have continued to exponentially add debt and future debt through the facilitation of massive illegal immigration and the Democrats FORCING the added cost of providing health care, housing, food, education, etc.... to the 22+ million and approx. 100,000 more per month illegally coming across our borders?!

Perhaps it is an attempt to distract from the fact that THEY are the reason we have both a national security and humanitarian crisis, because they complained (and LIED) about horrific conditions in US BP Detention Facilities; yet, THEY were the one responsible for providing the necessary funding and resources to the BPA to deal with the crisis and REFUSED to do so / voted against doing so?!

No what the problem is - even the ones Democrats have created and continue to facilitate - they do nothing but blame the President. When Barry was the Pres snowflakes did just the opposite - NOTHING was his fault according to them.

Not a dime gets spent without the approval of the president, he is equally guilty.
Why do you keep trying to PASS THE BUCK, attempting to distract from the FACT that the House of Representatives is THE place where the United States Budget is written, THE place that controls the purse strings, THE place that controls the budget, THE place that controls spending?

Perhaps because it is an attempt to distract from Pelosi and her fellow Democrats having failed in this area, how they have continued to exponentially add debt and future debt through the facilitation of massive illegal immigration and the Democrats FORCING the added cost of providing health care, housing, food, education, etc.... to the 22+ million and approx. 100,000 more per month illegally coming across our borders?!

Perhaps it is an attempt to distract from the fact that THEY are the reason we have both a national security and humanitarian crisis, because they complained (and LIED) about horrific conditions in US BP Detention Facilities; yet, THEY were the one responsible for providing the necessary funding and resources to the BPA to deal with the crisis and REFUSED to do so / voted against doing so?!

No what the problem is - even the ones Democrats have created and continue to facilitate - they do nothing but blame the President. When Barry was the Pres snowflakes did just the opposite - NOTHING was his fault according to them.

It is you that is passing the buck, not me. I give blame to all involved, you give a free pass to Republicans and blame it all on Dems.

It takes 3 groups to spend money, the House, the Senate and the President. Without all 3 in agreement, no money gets spent.

The Repubs controlled the House 6 of Obama’s 8 years and yet you partisan sheep give him all the blame for 10 trillion dollars of debt.

The Repubs had control of the House the first two years of Trump when the deficit almost doubled and you put all the blame on the Dems in the Senate.

You and those like you are why we have 22 trillion dollars in debt.

Simply amazing how the same people howled at the moon about debt and spending for 8 years straight now think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

And the day their god leaves the White House it will matter yet once again.
Lol
And you were strangely silent during the Obama years… What’s up with that?

“I’m very concerned about it. Particularly on the entitlement side, the mandatory spending side, which is where most of the money is. And that’s something that the president has not had a particular interest in doing anything about,” acknowledged Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the party whip. “We’re going to end up spending more than a lot of Republicans, I’m sure, would like. But that’s what it’s going to take to get a deal.”
Deficit Don
Deficit Don? Red ink gushes in Trump era
that's his democratic side - and even that is wrong to the democrats. finally spending money is a foul to dems.

Simply amazing how the same people howled at the moon about debt and spending for 8 years straight now think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Lol

Nope my little statist buddy, I was just as vocal, unlike you my standards are not tied to a political party.

You partisan sheep are the biggest threat to this nation, bar none. You are the reason we are 22 trillion in debt and counting..

In 8 years, President Bush added $4 trillion in new Deficit. For the 1st 6 years he had a GOP Congress controlling Spending. In his 1st 6 years he only added $2.5 Trillion in new debt, AND THAT WAS INCLUDING THE COST OF 9/11/01, THE ECONOMIC AFTERMATH, AND 2 WARS.

In his last 2 years DEMOCRATS held a near-super majority control of Congress, to include the HOUSE, which - as we have already established - controls the spending/ budget. During that last 2 years. $1.5 Trillion in new debt was added.

In 1/3rd the time - 2 years, Democrats added more than half of what the GOP did in 6 years.

This also means the ECONOMY Barry and snowflakes have continued to falsely claim he inherited from BUSH was really inherited from his own DEMOCRATS!

You are the one who had the emotional partisan response. The fact is that the $2.5 trillion dollar deficit was outrageous. The money was pouring into the Treasury and the deficits should have been much smaller or even have been surpluses.

You are aware of the fact that the banking crisis started in the last 2 years of Bush's term. Naturally deficits grew. Democrats and Republicans were both responsible for it.

We've been running debt for 225 of our 243 years.

If you owe on a $300,000 house, you don't worry about it if you're making $250,000 per year.

The debt is approximately 21 trillion. GDP is 19 trillion per year. Relax.

Unless you also owe $50,000 on a car and $75,000 in credit card debt and $5,000 for your new furniture and $30,000 for the second car and...
Lol
I have been debt free for 20+ years, people that owe any significant debt have no credibility to talk about the national debt.

You are the one who had the emotional partisan response. The fact is that the $2.5 trillion dollar deficit was outrageous. The money was pouring into the Treasury and the deficits should have been much smaller or even have been surpluses.

You are aware of the fact that the banking crisis started in the last 2 years of Bush's term. Naturally deficits grew. Democrats and Republicans were both responsible for it.
yep the last 2 years under a democratic congress, both houses. how the fk does that happen? why don't you explain that one for me. I don't recall any vetoes by Bush, so why don't you clean up your post a bit and explain the democrats lack of discipline.

Mitch is a swamp creature deluxe....he likes being majority leader but can't stand the man who put him there and his wife in the Cabinet. He also just whined that if Nancy won't let USMCA come up for a vote, we shouldn't end NAFTA. He's got money invested in NAFTA, China, etc. What none of them are saying is we can't ever pay off the debt before it bankrupts us....and we won't....other than selling Alaska back to Russia and every acre of federal land to whoever will buy it, (China?) we're going to default....The world will freak out, we'll all hide our money under the mattress, and a month later, we'll be shittin in tall cotton, debt-free and ready to start binging all over again. Trump had several BRs...he's not afraid to wipe the slate clean...the sooner the better.

Mitch is a swamp creature deluxe....he likes being majority leader but can't stand the man who put him there and his wife in the Cabinet. He also just whined that if Nancy won't let USMCA come up for a vote, we shouldn't end NAFTA. He's got money invested in NAFTA, China, etc. What none of them are saying is we can't ever pay off the debt before it bankrupts us....and we won't....other than selling Alaska back to Russia and every acre of federal land to whoever eill buy it, (China?) we're going to default....The world will freak out, we'll all hide our money under the mattress, and a month later, we'll be shittin in tall cotton, debt-free and ready to start binging all over again. Trump had several BRs...he's not afraid to wipe the slate clean...the sooner the better.
well factually speaking, the House is the place where the budget originates. Now, can anyone say that the budget handed to the Senate will be slashing spending? please anyone?

I'm done with the pointing fingers everywhere but where it belongs, in the House. Originator!!!!

Lol

Nope my little statist buddy, I was just as vocal, unlike you my standards are not tied to a political party.
Lol
Says a Hildabeast supporter

Mitch is a swamp creature deluxe....he likes being majority leader but can't stand the man who put him there and his wife in the Cabinet. He also just whined that if Nancy won't let USMCA come up for a vote, we shouldn't end NAFTA. He's got money invested in NAFTA, China, etc. What none of them are saying is we can't ever pay off the debt before it bankrupts us....and we won't....other than selling Alaska back to Russia and every acre of federal land to whoever eill buy it, (China?) we're going to default....The world will freak out, we'll all hide our money under the mattress, and a month later, we'll be shittin in tall cotton, debt-free and ready to start binging all over again. Trump had several BRs...he's not afraid to wipe the slate clean...the sooner the better.
well factually speaking, the House is the place where the budget originates. Now, can anyone say that the budget handed to the Senate will be slashing spending? please anyone?

I'm done with the pointing fingers everywhere but where it belongs, in the House. Originator!!!!

The tipping point is probably somewhere between $27-28T....after that we can't field a Military, pay SS, or Medicare. That's when the fat hits the fire....everybody knows what's going to happen....the particulars ain't important compared to the overview....anybody holding Treasuries has had fair warning.

Lol

Lol

I accept your surrender, when you start to lie about me I know you have had your ass handed to you in a basket

The tipping point is probably somewhere between $27-28T....after that we can't field a Military, pay SS, or Medicare. That's when the fat hits the fire....everybody knows what's going to happen....the particulars ain't important compared to the overview....anybody holding Treasuries has had fair warning.
I'm not going to blame only the presidents. it is the five hundred fks in DC called congress. so until they change their ways, even obammy wasn't the one that was at fault. I'll be consistent with my statement.

“I’m very concerned about it. Particularly on the entitlement side, the mandatory spending side, which is where most of the money is. And that’s something that the president has not had a particular interest in doing anything about,” acknowledged Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the party whip. “We’re going to end up spending more than a lot of Republicans, I’m sure, would like. But that’s what it’s going to take to get a deal.”
Deficit Don
Deficit Don? Red ink gushes in Trump era
:laughing0301:

Why do journalists let these assholes get away with this nonsense?

The bill they send to Trump is the only bill he can sign.

I am so tired of this blame-game billshit.

I'm not going to blame only the presidents. it is the five hundred fks in DC called congress. so until they change their ways, even obammy wasn't the one that was at fault. I'll be consistent with my statement.

Some say BUY GOLD....I say buy .22 cartridges. You can't eat gold and it's worthless unless you get something you can use for it. The .22 is a noble round....it can take any game animal with a brain shot and not tear up fowl or small game...perfect currency for the zombie apocalypse....ie another Rat in the WH.

It is you that is passing the buck, not me. I give blame to all involved...
You are trying to spread the 'blame' like peanut butter instead of placing it like a crown on the heads of those who bear the overall responsibility of creating the budget and controlling spending.

Schools really should begin teaching the separate branches of the government and their roles and responsibilities again.

Bwuhahahahaha......

Lol

Lol

I accept your surrender, when you start to lie about me I know you have had your ass handed to you in a basket
Lol
You need to start acting like a marine… Marine

When are you going to realize that chaos is good for the country?

Forum List

Back