Mitch McConnel and John Thune wash hands of Trump deficits

I bet they have a shit ton less fraud, waste and abuse.

We lose millions (if not more) to the "spend it or lose it" mentality.

what should we do about it...cut their spending while our men are in battle?....maybe its because I've been there wondering where our support is while getting shot at...
That makes me even MORE furious.

We spend more than twice what the next two nations spend and the guys we're actually spending the money to support DON'T get the support?

Somebody needs to get fired.

Fuck that. Somebody needs to be SHOT!!

fyi
we spend on defense, what the other top 10 nations spend on defense COMBINED

Not twice as much, 10 times as much as the next biggest spender nation, on defense, I believe?

It's out of control
I think China spends 1/3 of the U. S. I could be wrong.

$250 for China, $650 for us this year

BUT in the president's budget for 2020, defense spending increases by $100 billion to $750 billion.

A HUNDRED BILLION DOLLAR INCREASE over and above the $650 billion....

WOW! holy moly!

China has the cash. The USA doesn't.

it was done in a cyber attack, the drone stopped flying, dropped down and crashed is what I heard on the news...
LOL it wasn't a cyber attack...we successfully jammed it and that is not suppose to be possible....I'm sure our enemies are freaking out over it...but you keep on tuning in to CNN to get the facts....LMAO...wow our media is screwing people up so bad.....
how did they ''jam it'' Ram?

I took that as a cyber means?
They could tell ya but then they would have to kill ya...lol...how the hell do I know how they did it...military drones have anti jamming software so intense that it was said to be impossible to jam....but we made it look like a walk in the park...believe me...Iran is more concerned tonight than you are curious....that is for sure....

it was done in a cyber attack, the drone stopped flying, dropped down and crashed is what I heard on the news...
LOL it wasn't a cyber attack...we successfully jammed it and that is not suppose to be possible....I'm sure our enemies are freaking out over it...but you keep on tuning in to CNN to get the facts....LMAO...wow our media is screwing people up so bad.....
how did they ''jam it'' Ram?

I took that as a cyber means?
They could tell ya but then they would have to kill ya...lol...how the hell do I know how they did it...military drones have anti jamming software so intense that it was said to be impossible to jam....but we made it look like a walk in the park...believe me...Iran is more concerned tonight than you are curious....that is for sure....
Well, I HOPE it was us and I HOPE we were able to jam it and we have the technology and capabilities to do such!!

I don't need to know the specifics.... I have no desire to die young! :D

Rebuilding our nation from the destruction by Obama is going to be expensive...

Behond the destruction of GDP growth!
GDP_Q4_2015_chart1.png

Behond the destruction of stock market!

MW-EH199_djia_o_MG_20160304140141.jpg

Behond the destruction of jobs and employment!
450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

Behond the destruction of family values!
5c1a551556cdcf7f002d617c-750-375.jpg

Do you have any fucking idea how insane you sound?

GDP_Q4_2015_chart1.png

I don't know how we survived?

“I’m very concerned about it. Particularly on the entitlement side, the mandatory spending side, which is where most of the money is. And that’s something that the president has not had a particular interest in doing anything about,” acknowledged Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the party whip. “We’re going to end up spending more than a lot of Republicans, I’m sure, would like. But that’s what it’s going to take to get a deal.”
Deficit Don
Deficit Don? Red ink gushes in Trump era
Now show me how manditory spending passed under Obama becomes Trump spending????

GDP_Q4_2015_chart1.png

I don't know how we survived?

Well I know how Rambunctious survived - perfectly impenetrable shelter under a heavy rock.

“I’m very concerned about it. Particularly on the entitlement side, the mandatory spending side, which is where most of the money is. And that’s something that the president has not had a particular interest in doing anything about,” acknowledged Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the party whip. “We’re going to end up spending more than a lot of Republicans, I’m sure, would like. But that’s what it’s going to take to get a deal.”
Deficit Don
Now show me how manditory spending passed under Obama becomes Trump spending????
Because Trump signs bills that fail to cut that "mandatory" spending.

Don't let him off the hook. he was hired to do a job. So far, he has done a pretty shitty job of managing our finances.

I would like a president who is not afraid to shut down the federal government forever till spending is under control. I would like a president who demands that all spending bills include 25% paid toward debt principal.

We do not have to settle for business-as-usual.

Deficit Don
Because Trump signs bills that fail to cut that "mandatory" spending.

Don't let him off the hook. he was hired to do a job. So far, he has done a pretty shitty job of managing our finances.

I would like a president who is not afraid to shut down the federal government forever till spending is under control. I would like a president who demands that all spending bills include 25% paid toward debt principal.

We do not have to settle for business-as-usual.

What bills?
All Congress does is cuss him out and call for impeachment.
How's he supposed to work with a bunch of lying assholes screaming racism and fomenting sedition every day?

Last edited:
What bills?
All Congress does is cuss him out and call for impeachment.
How's he supposed to work with a bunch of lying assholes screaming raciam and fomenting sedition every day?
That's exactly my point. I don't want him to work with those assholes. I don't care how hard they scream.

When he says "I will never sign another bill like this again" we are left to wonder why he signed that one in the first place.

If they are going to shit on him, regardless of what he does, why not make those assholes eat shit and do something good for the American people?

I am hoping for better in the future, but I am concerned that Trump has given up fighting against the perpetual gravy train.

That's exactly my point. I don't want him to work with those assholes. I don't care how hard they scream.

When he says "I will never sign another bill like this again" we are left to wonder why he signed that one in the first place.

And we are left to wonder why he is in fact signing another bill like this but also helped to negotiate it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back