Mitch Mash

A hollywood democrat upset with a republican leader. How totally unexpected.

A Republican leader that`s blocking implementation of laws to protect our elections. Are any of Trump`s goons not under the thumb of Putin? These are bi-partisan bills traitor. Meanwhile the coal miners in his state have bouncing paychecks that he doesn`t give a damn about.
Russian asset Mitch McConnell blocks every election security bill in the Senate (Updated)

'Our paychecks bounced': US workers in limbo as coalmines suddenly close

Mitch McConnell is a Russian asset.

How much of a threat do you believe mighty mother Russia to be? A few years ago the city of Tokyo had a bigger GDP than their entire country. The Cold War is over dude. When I see y'all prop them up as some great threat to our democracy I really can't help but laugh at you. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? China is the only real threat right now, and it's an economic threat. If you're worried about anybody it should be them.

How much of a threat do you believe mighty mother Russia to be? A few years ago the city of Tokyo had a bigger GDP than their entire country. The Cold War is over dude. When I see y'all prop them up as some great threat to our democracy I really can't help but laugh at you. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? China is the only real threat right now, and it's an economic threat. If you're worried about anybody it should be them.
You've fallen for the Russian propaganda.

A Republican leader that`s blocking implementation of laws to protect our elections. Are any of Trump`s goons not under the thumb of Putin? These are bi-partisan bills traitor. Meanwhile the coal miners in his state have bouncing paychecks that he doesn`t give a damn about.
Russian asset Mitch McConnell blocks every election security bill in the Senate (Updated)

Jimmy Justuce shouldn't have run up $1400 in charges until his paycheck cleared.

And mitch blocked a bill requiring paper ballots. BFD.

Confound, that thumping you hear is Kruchev banging his shoe on his UN desk saying 'We will bury you!" Did you think Russia could do it without American compliance? Do you think the Russian influence would be 'up-front' and immediate? The cold war was NEVER over, dude! All Russia needs at the moment is for it's largest competitor to back off Russian aggressions. Ukraine is in it's grip. Watch for the Baltic States to return to the 'soviet' next, with Trump's blessings.

Confound, that thumping you hear is Kruchev banging his shoe on his UN desk saying 'We will bury you!" Did you think Russia could do it without American compliance? Do you think the Russian influence would be 'up-front' and immediate? The cold war was NEVER over, dude! All Russia needs at the moment is for it's largest competitor to back off Russian aggressions. Ukraine is in it's grip. Watch for the Baltic States to return to the 'soviet' next, with Trump's blessings.

There is no way in hell Russia is capable of being any kind of real threat to us. You are worried about nothing. Even the notion that western Europe needs our protection from Russia is completely fucking asinine. You people have no concept of how powerful we are and how weak they have become. This entire Russia scare is ridiculous. You're all off your rockers, seriously. Maybe if you'd stop treating them like boogeymen we could mend a decades old rift between our two governments.

Haha you have 30 million illegal Latins influencing our elections you hack!

You seem to think that Mitch is beloved by Repub voters. If he acted like Harry Reid there would have been more progress. He needs to realize that there were terrorists at his house.

You seem to think that Mitch is beloved by Repub voters. If he acted like Harry Reid there would have been more progress. He needs to realize that there were terrorists at his house.
Actually I'm pretty sure he's not universally loved by republicans.

And I think you do.

Walk me through how Russia can be a serious threat to our way of life. Is the SU going to come back and declare war? Are they going to hack us and fuck our shit up that way? Nukes? What scenario do you think I should be seriously concerned about the possibility of?

Forum List

Back