MIT Scientist Debunks Global Warming Hysteria

Nope. With out a temperate zone, eskimos don’t exist. Maybe, you’re just to ignorant to know where they migrated from.
True or not?
1672096851662.png

Nope. With out a temperate zone, eskimos don’t exist.

Why wouldn't there be a temperate zone?

Now, back to your silly claim....

Man did not exist out side of the temperate zone.

Why not?
They do exists.
Do you believe in evolution ?

Really ?
Do you believe in evolution, yes or no ?

Of course, moron. But I don't "believe" in it.

Belief is a religious concept. Not a scientific one.

DURRRRRR

You guys are just plain ignorant. Really, what group of idiots think they know more about the climate and it’s history then every climate facility and university in the world, every govt agency and every major related corporation.
You admit ignorance? Wow

The kind non readers have trouble with dufus. You know you’re wrong, so you’re just whining off topic. Look up “ “temperate zone “ instead of making up shit.
I see thousand island dressing

Really

Maybe you should

the part of the earth's surface lying between the tropic of Cancer and the Arctic Circle in the Northern Hemisphere or between the tropic of Capricorn and the Antarctic Circle in the Southern Hemisphere, and characterized by having a climate that is warm in the summer, cold in the winter, and moderate in the spring and fall.

These religious freaks and idiots think they can control the weather:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: ....you're a fucking It’s cockroach
It’s good you looked it up…obviously you don’t have a clue wtf you are talking about. It’s not “anything between the poles “ as YOU stupidly proclaimed dumbo. You nitwits are absolutely laughable.

I do.

So why did you feel man did not exist out side of the temperate zone?

Were you just confused?
You need to read my actual post instead of making up shit. Man migrated to areas outside of the temperate zone. The temperate zone ONLY EXISTS if there is both a polar region AND a tropical. With out both there is no temperature zone and it’s impossible for modern man to evolve as temperate zones are home to the most variety of plant and animal life on earth.

Last edited:
You need to read my actual post instead of making up shit. Man migrated to areas outside of the temperate zone. The temperate zone ONLY EXISTS if there is both a polar region AND a tropical. With out both there is no temperature zone and it’s impossible for modern man to evolve as temperate zones are home to the most variety of plant and animal life on earth..

Man migrated to areas outside of the temperate zone.

I agree. Your earlier claim...

1672112352809.png

was just wrong.

why did you feel man did not exist out side of the temperate zone?
I never said that. Man migrated to areas outside the temperate zone. Modern Man DID NOT evolve as eskimos in the climate they lived dufus. They migrated from East Asia, much of which is a temperate zone.

Man migrated to areas outside of the temperate zone.

I agree. Your earlier claim...

View attachment 742393
was just wrong.
No it was not. Prior to migrating to the polar regions MAN DID NOT EXIST anywhere in the polar zones. He came from the temperate zones to the polar zones . . Eskimos migrated from East Asia, a temperate zone. Temperate zones only exist because both a polar and tropical climate are present and The polar climate was NEVER suitable for modern man to evolve. Now print the entire post instead. The polar regions are outside the temperate zones. They migrated to them.

No it was not. Prior to migrating to the polar regions MAN DID NOT EXIST anywhere in the polar zones. He came from the temperate zones to the polar zones . . Eskimos migrated from East Asia, a temperate zone. Temperate zones only exist because both a polar and tropical climate are present and The polar climate was NEVER suitable for modern man to evolve. Now print the entire post instead. The polar regions are outside the temperate zones. They migrated to them.

Prior to migrating to the polar regions MAN DID NOT EXIST anywhere in the polar zones.

And after he migrated.....he did.

Now print the entire post instead.

1672113821779.png

Forum List

Back